HWNSNBM

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
DVST8R

HWNSNBM

Post by DVST8R »

Back on the track at Albert Park!

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/life ... 1v9lz.html

We're fitted in head-to-toe safety gear including fireproof undergarments, a triple-layered race suit, boots, gloves, a balaclava and a full-face helmet before being shoehorned in turn into a tiny secondary cockpit behind the driver, which in my case is former F1 driver, Hungarian Zsolt Baumgartner.

Even though I can't see Baumgartner, I'm fast developing a man-crush on his sublime car control, cat-like reactions to rein in even the tiniest loss of traction, and the sheer stamina that he and current F1 drivers must possess to do this not twice, but 58 times on race day and many more in the lead-up.

As we arrow back into the pit lane and coast to a stop, I'm surprised to notice my thumb still firmly planted on the button.

I didn't pass out, my lunch stayed put and I have a great story to tell my future grandkids.

Now all I have to do is get Baumgartner's phone number ...
dr-baker

Re: HWNSNBM

Post by dr-baker »

Now THAT's what we, at F1 Rejects, are talking about!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Yeah, great read. Thanks first-time poster :)
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
DVST8R

Post by DVST8R »

You know what they say, long time lurker, first time poster. When i read it, I knew I had to join up and post it for everyone here.