Rejected from the word go?

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
Aerospeed

Re: Rejected from the word go?

Post by Aerospeed »

Verde wrote:Scheduled an interview with him. Looking forward to seeing what exactly does this crazy old guy want.

What more information do you need???
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Verde

Post by Verde »

JeremyMcClean wrote:
Verde wrote:Scheduled an interview with him. Looking forward to seeing what exactly does this crazy old guy want.

I want to go a bit further on how exactly does he plan to go ahead with his dream. He replied me saying that he will answer me in up to 2 days. And said something like "oh, pal, you're Brazilian. I love Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and etc. etc.".
http://www.bandeiraverde.com.br

The reject (and non-reject) side of motorsport. In Portuguese.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Verde wrote:
JeremyMcClean wrote:

I want to go a bit further on how exactly does he plan to go ahead with his dream. He replied me saying that he will answer me in up to 2 days. And said something like "oh, pal, you're Brazilian. I love Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and etc. etc.".

This feels like that time I applied to work for Stefan GP...
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
Captain Hammer

Post by Captain Hammer »

Or the time I applied to work for USF1.
mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Verde wrote:
JeremyMcClean wrote:

I heard this looks more scammy :twisted:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Verde

Post by Verde »

FMecha wrote:
Verde wrote:

I heard this looks more scammy :twisted:

Yap. Or probably just a very naive and dreamer old grandpa without actually little serious business to be worried about trying to call some attention because his children are gone and retirement time is just too plain boring.
http://www.bandeiraverde.com.br

The reject (and non-reject) side of motorsport. In Portuguese.
Monstrobolaxa

Post by Monstrobolaxa »

For a minute there I thought the project was doomed! But wait he's posting job vacancies:

http://force1usa.com/future-f1-employme ... mployment/

Certainly the project is starting to roll! :shock: :lol:
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

My bathplug,this guy is mad....look at this for instance from the above link

Mr. Don Pentecost wrote:Saying that I can be a world champion F1 driver should not be taken as a big ego, arrogance, etc…I know my abilities very well. I actually have no tolerance for big egos and arrogance

I don't know what to say.If that is not big ego,it is optimistic.Very optimistic.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

WaffleCat wrote:My bathplug,this guy is mad....look at this for instance from the above link

Mr. Don Pentecost wrote:Saying that I can be a world champion F1 driver should not be taken as a big ego, arrogance, etc…I know my abilities very well. I actually have no tolerance for big egos and arrogance

I don't know what to say.If that is not big ego,it is optimistic.Very optimistic.

He's a dreamer and publicocrapper, that is all :lol:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
nigellamansell

Post by nigellamansell »

He ought to speak to Jean Pierre Van Rossem and get sponsorship from Moneytron
Keeping away from the white lines...allegedly
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Monstrobolaxa wrote:For a minute there I thought the project was doomed! But wait he's posting job vacancies:

I tried to post a reply to this page, however it appears moderation is switched on for posts and therefore there's no way it will make it onto the page. But, here's what I tried to submit;

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Don Pentacoste wrote:If I can’t help other people, what’s the point ? Saying that I can be a world champion F1 driver should not be taken as a big ego, arrogance, etc…I know my abilities very well. I actually have no tolerance for big egos and arrogance.

Pot calling the kettle black big time. Can someone tell me what sort of substance this chap has been smoking, because it's something I've never heard of.Image
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
nigellamansell

Post by nigellamansell »

It could be one of three things:

He's a) delusional, b) running a ponzi scheme or c) both
Keeping away from the white lines...allegedly
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

kostas22 wrote:
Monstrobolaxa wrote:For a minute there I thought the project was doomed! But wait he's posting job vacancies:

I tried to post a reply to this page, however it appears moderation is switched on for posts and therefore there's no way it will make it onto the page. But, here's what I tried to submit;

What happens if Mr Pentecost actually asks you for the blueprint and asks whether Mr Villeneuve is available?
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

WaffleCat wrote:
kostas22 wrote:

What happens if Mr Pentecost actually asks you for the blueprint and asks whether Mr Villeneuve is available?

Then the real Mike Coughlan is going to be very confused, because I used a rough guess of what his email might be instead of my own :lol:

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

WaffleCat wrote:
kostas22 wrote:

You hastily hand over blueprints of the Life L190, and, when Mr Pentecost asks about Mr Villeneuve, you say "Mr Villeneuve is currently busy, but can I interest you in Jean-Denis Deletraz? Given the right car, he says he WILL be world champion. Don't think he has a big ego, he is just insanely confident of HWNSNBM's, err sorry, his abilities. He actually has no tolerance for big egos and arrogance...".
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Monstrobolaxa

Post by Monstrobolaxa »

Check his update from yesterday! Now looking for the board of directors! :lol:
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
WaffleCat wrote:
kostas22 wrote:I tried to post a reply to this page, however it appears moderation is switched on for posts and therefore there's no way it will make it onto the page. But, here's what I tried to submit;

You hastily hand over blueprints of the Life L190, and, when Mr Pentecost asks about Mr Villeneuve, you say "Mr Villeneuve is currently busy, but can I interest you in Jean-Denis Deletraz? Given the right car, he says he WILL be world champion. Don't think he has a big ego, he is just insanely confident of HWNSNBM's, err sorry, his abilities. He actually has no tolerance for big egos and arrogance...".

Failing that, send him Row-Man Gross-Gene's drawing of the FW32. He'll never know the difference. Or, even, RMGG's drawing of the Virgin VR-01, or the HRT F111 (which he hasn't put up on his Car Colouring Pages yet, but I can tell you it exists...)
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Jeroen Krautmeir

Post by Jeroen Krautmeir »

May I just say that this has to be the most hilarious thread I have read here since the shoe spam thread? :lol:

I'm seriously considering applying as one of his drivers! The prospect of a 13-year old world champion, not to mention all the great publicity it'll bring will surely be something he can't refuse! Let me just get my racing CV... Yes... Triple world champion in the World Federation of Racing.. Driver of the Year for 2011 in all categories... Hmm, what else? Oh yeah did I mention I have connections with an extremely powerful and wealthy Arab family? Yes I'm confident I'll get them to back you!

This is brilliantly retarded! xD
Honourary Youngest Forum Member, Joint Mackem Of The Forum

"When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting".
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:May I just say that this has to be the most hilarious thread I have read here since the shoe spam thread? :lol:

I'm seriously considering applying as one of his drivers! The prospect of a 13-year old world champion, not to mention all the great publicity it'll bring will surely be something he can't refuse! Let me just get my racing CV... Yes... Triple world champion in the World Federation of Racing.. Driver of the Year for 2011 in all categories... Hmm, what else? Oh yeah did I mention I have connections with an extremely powerful and wealthy Arab family? Yes I'm confident I'll get them to back you!

Holy crap. HE'S BACK! :mrgreen:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Wizzie wrote:
Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:May I just say that this has to be the most hilarious thread I have read here since the shoe spam thread? :lol:

Holy crap. HE'S BACK! :mrgreen:

Really hope this is permanent.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Jeroen Krautmeir

I was only gone for 5 minutes...

"When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting".
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:I was only gone for 5 minutes...

In that case, 5 minutes must be an awfully long time :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Jeroen Krautmeir

Wizzie wrote:

I was making a reference to Doctor Who (I think! Been some time since I was last a real Whovian!), when the 4th Doctor told Sarah Jane he'd be 5 minutes only to next see her in his 10th incarnation :P Its good to be back though! :)

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:
Wizzie wrote:

I was making a reference to Doctor Who (I think! Been some time since I was last a real Whovian!), when the 4th Doctor told Sarah Jane he'd be 5 minutes only to next see her in his 10th incarnation :P Its good to be back though! :)

Ah. I live under a rock so I usually end up missing most pop-culture references. Regardless, welcome back mate. :D
Jeroen Krautmeir

Wizzie wrote:Ah. I live under a rock so I usually end up missing most pop-culture references. Regardless, welcome back mate. :D

Haha! Thanks mate, it's great to be home! :)

RonDenisDeletraz

Welcome back Jeroen. In the time you were gone I lost an avatar challenge :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

And Troy Ruttman won the 1951 Indianapolis 500 :P
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

And that muppet Melrose won two more F1 titles :P
Jeroen Krautmeir

eurobrun wrote:Welcome back Jeroen. In the time you were gone I lost an avatar challenge :lol:

Seems like I can sympathize with you because looks like I lost a challenge with redbulljack! Though I can't remember for the life of me what we betted on! :lol:

tommykl wrote:And Troy Ruttman won the 1951 Indianapolis 500 :P

Wasn't he once my driver or something? If so, 'gutted' or something along those lines is certainly not strong enough! :P

Wizzie wrote:And that muppet Melrose won two more F1 titles :P

:mrgreen: :P

RonDenisDeletraz

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Welcome back Jeroen. In the time you were gone I lost an avatar challenge :lol:

Seems like I can sympathize with you because looks like I lost a challenge with redbulljack! Though I can't remember for the life of me what we betted on! :lol:

If I remember correctly, an unrejectification challenge with Di Resta and Pastor.

Jeroen Krautmeir

eurobrun wrote:
Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:

If I remember correctly, an unrejectification challenge with Di Resta and Pastor.

You telling me I went for Paul? Blasphemy! BLASPHEMY I SAY! :lol:

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:

You've been back for one day and you're already sticking the knife in. Meh, I expect that stuff from you guys anyway :lol:
Jeroen Krautmeir

Wizzie wrote:
Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:

You've been back for one day and you're already sticking the knife in. Meh, I expect that stuff from you guys anyway :lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't help it! :lol:

tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:
tommykl wrote:And Troy Ruttman won the 1951 Indianapolis 500 :P

Wasn't he once my driver or something? If so, 'gutted' or something along those lines is certainly not strong enough! :P

Indeed, Shadaza hired him and promptly scored a 1-2 finish :P

If you're interested in a comeback, he hasn't got a race drive for the rest of the season ;)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

How much does it cost to officially submit an intention to enter F1 with the FIA? F1 Rejects should do this just for a laugh. Find some phoney investors, write up a project summary document and submit to the FIA and see if they think we have any credibility or not. We'll at least be more professional than this American clown!

Image Image
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Unless I've missed it, I'm surprised no one has mentioned that his banner photograph depicts a MOTORCYCLE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

This is Don Pentecost's facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/u.s.energysolution

But guys, did you not see? Don has published the fake Mike Coughlan letter, believing it to be real!!!

http://force1usa.com/williams-f1-manager-comments-on-force-1-usa-future-f1-racing/
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Also, with a different headline:
[url]
http://force1usa.com/williams-f1-contacts-force1usa/[/url]
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Poor dear, he's tweeted everyone he knows, he really thinks Williams have been in contact with him:

https://twitter.com/force1usa