Rejected from the word go?

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
RonDenisDeletraz

Re: Rejected from the word go?

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Shizuka wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Yes

What the frick eurobrun?

[/F1slate]

Even I could spot the difference between the GT3R and the GT2R, so seriously, is he even capable of using the Google image search?!

I was having a shite.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Jesus Eurobrun, such a detailed account of your activities inside a toilet was uncalled for.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Phoenix wrote:I don't get it Fernando, how is a team supposed to make a car using beer cans? Is it some new technology that has been introduced this year by Red Bull?

Been trawling through my recycling again? Good job I use my Johnnie Walker bottles as Christmas tree decorations, else you'd have taken them too...*hic*
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:
Phoenix wrote:I don't get it Fernando, how is a team supposed to make a car using beer cans? Is it some new technology that has been introduced this year by Red Bull?

Been trawling through my recycling again? Good job I use my Johnnie Walker bottles as Christmas tree decorations, else you'd have taken them too...*hic*

I thought I was the only one who did that! I mean they're red and green for a reason right?
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

dinizintheoven wrote:
tommykl wrote:Interesting points as always there, diniz. I hope you all enjoyed getting soundly trashed by me in the Jeopardy cup. If you want updates on the We Recreate Reality series, jsut tweet me. Remember, tweet me guys.

The Jeopardy! Cup, that is as I have always said, a fantastic idea and I will look forward to competing and thrashing you with the aid of my brightly-coloured shirts, all of which will be in the green of Ireland. It's like the day when my Formula 1 team won our first Grand Prix and I was so proud to be Irish... and then the British national anthem played on the podium, but I thought, since that's where my team was based, it'd be good for all of them to hear that. Finally, Jeopardy! is a really stupid quiz, I mean, who thought it would be a good idea to give the answers and then ask for the questions? Probably the same person who played the British national anthem when my Irish team won our first Grand Prix, it's a complete insult to everyone at my team and to me, and all of Ireland, and if I ever meet him I'll beat him senseless with a bowler hat. I mean, a shilleghaghleagh.

Ooh, if anyone wants a go on my shillelagh, let me know. It may not be brightly coloured, but I may well put you in Jeopardy with a good thrashing.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

So.....

eurobrun = Kimi Raikkonen (That was quite obvious before, not just because Kimi's his favourite Lotus driver)
Phoenix = Johnny Herbert and Jerome D'Ambrosio (scizophrenic perhaps?)
BaconLettuceNinja = Ron Dennis
Me (bestofbrummie) = Jenson Button
Shizuka = Lewis Hamilton
dinizintheoven = Eddie Jordan
Last edited by FullMetalJack on 28 Aug 2012, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Monstrobolaxa

Post by Monstrobolaxa »

Our Spiritual leader (Don Pentecost) has spoken...

I have a vision to race Formula 1 (cars), but honestly, I feel that MotoGP (Motorcycle), racing is;

- more exciting for fans,
- It is much, much cheaper to race.
- It is more “on the edge”, (the new generation bike speeds of 220 mph, on a very small area of two tires that are touching the pavement, lack of protection that a car provides), and it is not difficult to figure out that it takes more skill (and guts) to race MotoGP.

But do not think he is abandoning the dream...

I have someone that has shown interest in a completely anonymous investment that would include the $145,711,000 (first 2 years start-up), $89,000,000 for exclusive rights to my Clean Energy Invention, and an additional $50,000,000 for a third project that will remain undisclosed. At this point it is only a “strong interest”, from a very qualified and well-known investor. This strong interest, which might (or might not) go to the next level.

Thank god he's starting to make some sense... :lol:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Seriously, the guy who offered him such numbers is a real comedian as well as a little bastard :lol:
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Phoenix wrote:Seriously, the guy who offered him such numbers is a real comedian as well as a little bastard :lol:

Probably nobody offered him numbers, he just made up a number.

I'm surprised the numbers are actually as realistic as they are.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Monstrobolaxa wrote:Our Spiritual leader (Don Pentecost) has spoken...

I have a vision to race Formula 1 (cars), but honestly, I feel that MotoGP (Motorcycle), racing is;

- more exciting for fans,

And what part of the universe is he from again? :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

One would assume that the parts in different languages are Google-Translated...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

redbulljack14 wrote:So.....

eurobrun = Kimi Raikkonen (That was quite obvious before, not just because Kimi's his favourite Lotus driver)
Shizuka = Lewis Hamilton

That is totally unfair Jenson, you are becoming just like Michael, making sure the team sees me as the ignored number two driver just like at Ferrari. Then I expect at the next race you will try to put me into a wall like Michael did at Hungary 2010 out of spite, because clearly you are ignoring my true talent and blindingly believing in all of Michael's bla bla bla.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Many of his previously posted articles are no longer available. Instead, I got multi-language introduction of his ambitions. All in a page of DP's blog :|
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

We can make the original budget of $145,711,00 work, but $165,358,000 is still extremely cost effective.

I have been asked several times, “Others have tried to start American Formula 1 teams, what makes you different from them ? “…I have to answer this question with a question…What is similar with myself and Force 1 USA ? Nothing is similar ! That is why I push the phrase “invest in a very unique F1 team”… we will have nothing in common with any other F1 team, especially with any other attempt at a United States F1 team. We currently have (or will have) a very unique vision, background, personnel, leadership, life principles and experiences, fitness training methods, driver dna/genetics, etc.etc.

Force 1 USA Future Formula 1 race team is not associated with the defunct USF1 from North Carolina, and their attempt at entering F1 racing®

Force 1 USA Formula 1 is seeking funding and the financial commitment to make sure we are racing (and winning) in Formula 1 for a minimum of 3 years, with a projected goal of being a Formula 1 “Super Power” for several decades.

I have an incredible invention that will solve the world’s clean, alternative energy needs. I will use my invention as “collateral” for the right Formula 1 racing sponsorship. The projected return on investment will be over $100 Billion USD. The cost to develop this invention, and have it ready for production is an additional $89 Million USD. This invention will completely eliminate the need for middle east oil, gasoline, u.s. coal use, etc. etc. it is “THE” solution, not one of the solution(s).

I would be the only “working class stiff” in Formula 1. An asset if you want to expand the market / TV audience of Formula 1, especially in the United States.

I am a member of the “working poor”. I have a nice house, pay my mortgage and have very little left over. Income for ANY type of motorsport is out of the question. I make no pretense of being a wealthy businessman, or someone on a huge trust fund that races F1 as a “job”., etc.etc…

Where do I begin? You cannot make this stuff up.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

I'm now slightly curious about just what exactly is this nutcase saying is THE solution to all our problems. And if it exists, we should get Mario to make a better version of it, sell it to the governments of the world and fund our own F1 Rejects Racing team with it :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Now all we need to do is persuade HWNSNBM to go back to racing, and Chris Dagnall to give up football, and we'll be sorted. Onwards, Baldrick, to glory!

Or, at least, more glory than Don Pentecost will ever have...
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

dinizintheoven wrote:Now all we need to do is persuade HWNSNBM to go back to racing, and Chris Dagnall to give up football, and we'll be sorted. Onwards, Baldrick, to glory!

What? How can you have an F1 Rejects F1 team without Délétraz? He raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year, so he's even still active to some mild extent.
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

UgncreativeUsergname wrote:
dinizintheoven wrote:Now all we need to do is persuade HWNSNBM to go back to racing, and Chris Dagnall to give up football, and we'll be sorted. Onwards, Baldrick, to glory!

What? How can you have an F1 Rejects F1 team without Délétraz? He raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year, so he's even still active to some mild extent.

He's actually doing the full WEC season! Still as woefully rejectful as before too!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

We can't forget Faustus as team principal and Mario as technical director :mrgreen:
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Wizzie wrote:

We can't forget Faustus as team principal and Mario as well as Ibsey as technical director :mrgreen:

Fixed :twisted:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
golic_2004

Post by golic_2004 »

:shock:
The future McLaren http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I was just wondering what would happen if Don Pentecost ever came across an equally insane rich Sheikh...
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

eurobrun wrote:I was just wondering what would happen if Don Pentecost ever came across an equally insane rich Sheikh...

Well, what is he actually waiting for to contact Andrea Sassetti and Zoran Stefanovic?
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:
eurobrun wrote:I was just wondering what would happen if Don Pentecost ever came across an equally insane rich Sheikh...

Well, what is he actually waiting for to contact Andrea Sassetti and Zoran Stefanovic?

I am imagining that he is waiting for them to contact him... :roll:
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Monstrobolaxa

Post by Monstrobolaxa »

So things begin to look serious.

“Gird Girl” Model Jennifer Yi signs agreement with Force 1USA"

http://force1usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/force-1-usa-grid-girl-jennifer-yi.jpg

Good picture...

http://force1usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Yi-5.jpg

...good pic as well...he is showing some professionalism!

http://force1usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/force1usa-grid-girl.jpg

Now he screws it...! He was going so well, just showing who he signed and then throws it down the drain!
Come on mate, an upskirt picture is not very professional. Specially for the next F1 Champion...

Also it seems he's close to reaching the objective:
Latest Twitter; #f1 Should have more news concerning an investor for Force`1 USA (F1) by Oct. 15,,,UK, Dubai, and USA $ ? http://force1usa.com

...now an off-topic! Could this guy just be trolling with everyone and pulling our legs! Or do you think he actually thinks that he can make it?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Monstrobolaxa wrote:So things begin to look serious.

http://force1usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/force-1-usa-grid-girl-jennifer-yi.jpg

Good picture...

Now he screws it...! He was going so well, just showing who he signed and then throws it down the drain!
Come on mate, an upskirt picture is not very professional. Specially for the next F1 Champion...

AND the article only prints photos of her! Nothing about what form this 'support' takes: whether she is merely providing her name, her image, her time or even any money... Or is he just copy-and-pasting images onto his website for some cheap publicity???
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

This wrote:

I predict that he would dismiss these people as, variously, a Muslim terrorist; a limp-wristed, Eurotrash wuss; and a Yugoslav Commie. At least that's what I like to imagine...
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Good picture...

Latest Twitter; #f1 Should have more news concerning an investor for Force`1 USA (F1) by Oct. 15,,,UK, Dubai, and USA $ ? http://force1usa.com

...now an off-topic! Could this guy just be trolling with everyone and pulling our legs! Or do you think he actually thinks that he can make it?

Seriously? This girl would be better off investing his time in my bed than with those jokers :P
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Is this a friend of Mr Pentecost, or possibly even Mr Pentecost in disguise?
MCard LOLA
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Phoenix wrote:

Good picture...

Seriously? This girl would be better off investing his time in my bed than with those jokers :P

Erm, mate? :lol:
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

dr-baker wrote:Is this a friend of Mr Pentecost, or possibly even Mr Pentecost in disguise?

No, because this is actually a realistic process. Making petroleum products from methanol is nothing new - it's called the Mobil process, an alternative to the Fischer-Tropsch process that's been used since the 1920s. Both of these rely on generating synthesis gas - a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen - but traditionally this has been done by drilling for natural gas, cleaning it up so it's pretty much pure methane and then using that - which doesn't solve the obvious problem that it's still a fossil fuel. Thinking about generating synthesis gas from carbon dioxide and water should be setting off a few alarm bells - because that's combustion in reverse. I mean, you can't take these two gases and a pile of ash and recreate a piece of wood, right? However, no chemical process is truly irreversible, it's just that the thermodynamic and kinetic barrier to doing so is so massive that it's considered to be effectively irreversible. Supply the huge amount of energy needed to overcome that barrier, though (and end up with the much higher energy products, which are usually though of as starting materials, in the process), and it can be done. And, fortunately, there are two enormous - and, for our purposes, limitless - supplies of energy that are virtually untapped. One is the massive amount of heat inside the Earth itself, which is usually only accessible at tectonic plate boundaries and hot spots (e.g. Iceland, which practically runs on geothermal power), the other is a massive nuclear fusion reactor in the sky that won't burn out for another four billion years or so. And, even more fortunately, there are some nerds in New Mexico that have built a solar furnace that can achieve the temperatures necessary to smash the excess oxygen off of carbon dioxide and water (although it's never specified what happens to this excess oxygen). James May met them...

...and none of them are called Don Pentecost. If he even thought about this process for a few seconds it'd make his head explode.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Monstrobolaxa

Post by Monstrobolaxa »

Website updated...

http://www.force1usa.com
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

Monstrobolaxa wrote:Website updated...

That's some good web design he's got going there....
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

GAAAAAHHHH! GET THE COMIC SANS AWAY FROM MY EYES!!! HELP!
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx

Post by MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx »

I think it very telling that our friend's page The Reality of Force1 USA racing.... is 404 Error.Not found :)
Some people are looking for the meaning of life.Me,I'll be satisfied with a cute girl who can tell her Andrea Moda from her AGS...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Interestingly mixed English and Arabic there... :lol:
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

redbulljack14 wrote:So.....

Shizuka = Lewis Hamilton

F1Rejects good. F1Slate funny. Life good for Daxam.

Lettuce?Lettuce bad....
The friendly neighborhood Arkham Asylum patient.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Nuppiz wrote:

Interestingly mixed English and Arabic there... :lol:

What the frick? Using Comic Sans is not mega, man. Don, that's totally uncool.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

And, perhaps due to the fact that the Comic Sans murdered most peoples' eyesight, the site has changed again.