Rejected from the word go?

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
FMecha

Re: Rejected from the word go?

Post by FMecha »

WaffleCat wrote:Wow. In his recent posts,he's naming random multi-billionaires from all around the world as possible investors like as if they give a bathplug. It's like he searched the list of multi-billionaires list on Wikipedia and just naming them out one by one.

Last time it was female celebrities being drivers :lol:

Let's forget the Coughlan incident for now...
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

...because, it has just occurred to me that the fallout for Mr Pentecost from a spoof message supplied by one of us will be a tiny drop in the Pacific Ocean compared to what could happen when Sniff Petrol catch wind of his antics... even now there's enough material for an entire new feature that could run as long as Crazy Dave and Carcoat Damphands have.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

His 2013 budget is dependant on someone investing into the project by next month to the tune of $146 MILLION. I don't think there's a smile on this forum that can convey the sheer idiocy of this...
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I'm sure Kostas will find one from the Inter Milan forums. Failing that, someone with better srtistic skills than I have needs to draw one.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

East Londoner wrote:His 2013 budget is dependant on someone investing into the project by next month to the tune of $146 MILLION.

I... just... I don't even Image
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

dinizintheoven wrote:I'm sure Kostas will find one from the Inter Milan forums. Failing that, someone with better srtistic skills than I have needs to draw one.

Mr Pentecost = Image

Everyone else = ImageImageImage
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Earnard Beccelstone

Post by Earnard Beccelstone »

The fail in this is simply epic.

This guy has a "Global Alternative Energy Solution Invention" (contents not disclosed) that has a "potential return on investment between $100 Billion and $1 Trillion (or more)." He needs $49 million to "bring the invention from design to prototype to the manufacturing stage". Another $40 million "is my personal compensation for releasing my legal rights to the invention."

:D

Once his investors earn $10 billion, they will be required to kick in $100 million into his F1 project...

Then there's this gem:

"My invention has the potential to dominate over 90% of the world’s energy needs.
This invention not only has incredible financial profit potential, but also has incredible political power potential “whoever controls the fuel (and food) controls the people”…this is an unfortunate fact."

And this:

2) The Formula 1 ® organization has to be supportive of a financially strong, American-based F1 team, ( which is also critical to the Austin, Texas F1 race track ). Why have an American F1 track is there is no American F1 team. Without an American F1 team, there is no American F1 fan base. And you are not going to have an American F1 fan base if you have a European based company like Redbull hiring a European, Brazilian, etc. wealthy, “elite” “blue blood” driver. American fans need a working-class driver that they can identify with, and currently that is not available in Formula 1…not even close.

He has so many chips on his shoulders that there's no room left for the shoulders...
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Earnard Beccelstone wrote:The fail in this is simply epic.

This guy has a "Global Alternative Energy Solution Invention" (contents not disclosed) that has a "potential return on investment between $100 Billion and $1 Trillion (or more)." He needs $49 million to "bring the invention from design to prototype to the manufacturing stage". Another $40 million "is my personal compensation for releasing my legal rights to the invention."

Once his investors earn $10 billion, they will be required to kick in $100 million into his F1 project...

That is considered scammy by Captain Hammer, sir. :ugeek:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

http://force1usa.com/new-united-states-f1-team-for-the-future-is-on-the-horizon/

In this post, he's actually called Scott Speed an 'F1 Reject', which implies that he IS reading these forums! I wonder if we'll see a member by the name of forc6090 turn up in the next few days. :twisted:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

East Londoner wrote:http://force1usa.com/new-united-states-f1-team-for-the-future-is-on-the-horizon/

In this post, he's actually called Scott Speed an 'F1 Reject', which implies that he IS reading these forums! I wonder if we'll see a member by the name of forc6090 turn up in the next few days. :twisted:

This forum is probably responsible for every hit his website has got :lol:

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

The complete and utter fool wrote:My age (over 50) is not a factor, other than I will be the oldest F1 champion in history.My sports background, genetics, motivation and current training methods, more than compensate for my age. I am still in the top 5% of professional athlete strength levels (on a lb for lb analysis).

My age and the (future) oldest F1 champion in history label can actually be a very big promotional tool for many companies.

I have to watch my weight. Completely “ripped”, six-pack abs, and 18 inch arms, I still weigh 185-190 lbs.

:lol:

I genuinely want to meet this guy and shake his hand and thank him for the entertainment he's giving us all! :lol:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Monstrobolaxa

Post by Monstrobolaxa »

kostas22 wrote:This forum is probably responsible for every hit his website has got :lol:

I'll accept full responsibility for starting the thread and giving Force1USA 99% of their web-traffic.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

FMecha wrote:

Is it bad that I read that as Captain Scammer :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

eurobrun wrote:
FMecha wrote:

Is it bad that I read that as Captain Scammer :lol:

Perhaps that should be Mr Pentecost's new nickname...

Image Image
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

"Scott Speed a former F1 reject, and Danica Patrick ??? What has Danica really done in motorsports ??? Both have been given every possible advantage on a silver platter and still can’t accomplish crap"

Don Pentecost: industry professional and friend to the stars.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

fjackdaw wrote:"Scott Speed a former F1 reject, and Danica Patrick ??? What has Danica really done in motorsports ??? Both have been given every possible advantage on a silver platter and still can’t accomplish crap"

Don Pentecost: industry professional and friend to the stars.

Alright, with that wording - who of you guys did this? Whoever of us it is he has earned my life-long admiration. :lol:
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Been doing some digging...

Do you reckon THIS is the same guy? :lol:
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:Been doing some digging...

I don't know much about American geography, but the book was written about a Californian prision, whilst the esteemed subject of this thread is based in Arizona. How close are those two states to each other? Because if they are close, BINGO! :lol:
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

East Londoner wrote:

I don't know much about American geography, but the book was written about a Californian prision, whilst the esteemed subject of this thread is based in Arizona. How close are those two states to each other? Because if they are close, BINGO! :lol:

BINGO!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

But that's like saying a French guy must be connected to a German guy because the countries are right next to each other! :lol:

I think this might need a bit more work first! ;)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Image Image
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

Got to love the reviews... :lol:
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Everything about this is extremely rejectful and funny. :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Seriously,after looking at his linkedin profile,I facepalmed so hard I created a dent in my forehead.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Earnard Beccelstone

Post by Earnard Beccelstone »

More epic facepalm from your friend and mine, Mr Penetcost

NASCAR
http://nascar-racing-reality-tv-show.blogspot.com.au/

Christian Motorsports Mission
http://christian-motorsports.blogspot.c ... ports.html

General racing lunacy
http://christian-motorsports.blogspot.c ... ports.html

His fitness tip of the week for aspiring drivers is to take up a combat sport.

Also "There is NO WAY any F1 driver is as overall physically, or mentally tough as I am. That is not bragging, it is just fact." :lol:
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Earnard Beccelstone wrote:Also "There is NO WAY any F1 driver is as overall physically, or mentally tough as I am. That is not bragging, it is just fact." :lol:

Mentally tough? More like bathplugging delusions and up to his eyeballs on HWNSNBM knows what :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

This surely must be a hoax. No-one can be that bathplug delusional
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AdrianSutil wrote:This surely must be a hoax. No-one can be that bathplug delusional

And a piss poor attempt at that. If I could be bothered I could come up with a far better hoax.

Speaking of which, what's going on with that A1GP resurrection thingy?

Image Image
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

He mentions three times being a member of a "Girl Admiration Society" at college. This is getting more and more professional by the day.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

fjackdaw wrote:He mentions three times being a member of a "Girl Admiration Society" at college. This is getting more and more professional by the day.

My alter ego!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

fjackdaw wrote:He mentions three times being a member of a "Girl Admiration Society" at college. This is getting more and more professional by the day.

Isn't that what every guy at college/university is though?
I like the way Snrub thinks!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

redbulljack14 wrote:

Nope. My girlfriend has very sternly banned me from signing up.

Oh, and you forgot the gays. They won't be happy with that statement :lol:

Image Image
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

redbulljack14 wrote:

Yeah... you don't put it on your professional CV though! :)

I'd love to see Don Pentecost have a lap in a Formula 1 car, just to see how ragged he is by the end of it.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

The Idiot wrote:You don’t build a good fan base by having an F1 “cookie cutter” driver who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and has been given everything in life, never had to work just to live, and has no idea what a real job is. I can’t put them down for it, it’s just the fact about F1 drivers.

I'm sorry? Virtually the entire grid bar Hamilton and to an extent Vettel have had to work their arses off to get where they are. Jealous much? And it doesn't seem to affect the F1 fanbase around the rest of the world...

http://force1usa.com/christy-walton-walmart-heir-to-fund-future-united-states-f1-team/

I'm lost for words. :| :? :lol:
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Haha, Don is going to get sued SO HARD very soon. Hilarious.

I have a great idea. I'm going to fund a formula 1 team by posting misleading, unsolicited articles about billionaires, point out their mistakes then slag them off slightly. Brilliant.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

East Londoner wrote:
The Idiot wrote:You don’t build a good fan base by having an F1 “cookie cutter” driver who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and has been given everything in life, never had to work just to live, and has no idea what a real job is. I can’t put them down for it, it’s just the fact about F1 drivers.

That doesn't explain how F1 is the most popular form of motorsport on the planet - indeed, one of the most popular sports on the planet. Having some regular workman Joe Bloggs in the sport might be nice, but if he drives like a Joe Bloggs nobody will care when he gets unceremoniously dumped at the end of the year. F1 fans watch the sport because it is, and has always been, the ultimate exhibition of man and machine, the greatest drivers in the world in the fastest cars in the world. Nobody really cares that Vettel's been racing since before he could walk or talk properly, or that Hamilton has been part of McLaren since he was a schoolboy. The fact that they go out and race orders better than the average person is enough. And although most drivers have spent most of their lives either racing in F1 or on the road to it, that still doesn't stop some of them from being some of the nicest, down-to-earth people you'll ever meet - I mean, just look at Jenson Button or Mark Webber.
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I sent a partially irate comment.

Mainly because he contradicts himself so much in that he describes F1 drivers as having been born with silver spoons in their mouths, yet he's asking for a significant handout from various American business owners and celebrities. I provided him with the story of how Jordan Grand Prix began, including an anecdote from his F3 days where he used parts on his cars that other teams had just thrown away.

I hope he reads it and replies :D
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I may have just 'found' Don's plans for his F1 team! :lol:

I must say it has a fair bit of potential in it!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

AndreaModa wrote:I may have just 'found' Don's plans for his F1 team! :lol:

I must say it has a fair bit of potential in it!

Liking his own posts - the true sign of a power-crazed maniac.

Also, without even trying, I just came across his personal profile. I thus engaged in the traditional Facebook art of stalking, and found such enlightened opinions as this:

they NEVER killed Osama Bin Ladin...where's the Body ? why not show the body to the world ???? DO THEY THINK PEOPLE WON'T BE SUSPICIOUS WITHOUT A PHOTO OF HIM WITH A BULLET IN HIS HEAD...don't be so gullible !!! they never hung Sadam Husein either, no photos and....where'e the body ? what a bunch of crap...it's all just justification for war and Obama pre re-election hype ...

Not to mention this:

Why are we allowing elementary schools to teach our children with books like "two Daddy's and me", and "heather has two mommies", promoting the value of same sex (so-called) "marriage"...???...what a twisted society, are we ever going to get back to any sanity ?

He's a silly man.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

So he's a conspiracy theorist and a bigot to boot. Does he think being more reprehensible than Bernie is going to get him into F1?

Also, I'm so very tempted to pull something like this on him:
Everything's great.