Rejected from the word go?

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
tzerof1

Re: Rejected from the word go?

Post by tzerof1 »

http://force1usa.com/future-f1-team-in-united-states-seeks-2013-start-up-funding-immediately/

His latest post. Which appears to be him taking all of his other smaller piles of feces and condensing them into a Mt. Everest of manure that he thinks still smells like roses... :lol:

Earnard Beccelstone wrote:
"I have to watch my weight. Completely “ripped”, six-pack abs, and 18 inch arms, I still weigh 185-190 lbs."

How is he going to race with arms only 18 inches long? :P

And also that. Only six pack this guy's got is a six pack of whatever he's using to go with the insane amounts of crystal meth he's using. :lol:
"If you don't like it, overtake or f**k off!"- Niki Lauda responding to complaints of his Brabham BT46 'fan car" throwing debris in drivers' faces.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

"I have to watch my weight. Completely “ripped”, six-pack abs, and 18 inch arms, I still weigh 185-190 lbs."

I now believe that this hoax was made by a a 10-year old kid who has a talent for website design and coding (at least for his age), and who is clearly delusional by having numerous absurd facts (50 yrs old, 18 inch arms, a billion dollar budget, etc.) and knows little about how a team is founded and run in F1. And he's clearly trying to replicate Christian Horner et al. by responding to the people's emails in a ridiculous fashion.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The Idiot wrote:Obviously the working class does not have the “disposable income” to particpate in motorsports are any level.

Wasn't Hamilton's family pretty working class, with his dad having to work two jobs? And the whole family was basically focused on Lewis' career?
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
The Idiot wrote:Obviously the working class does not have the “disposable income” to particpate in motorsports are any level.

Wasn't Hamilton's family pretty working class, with his dad having to work two jobs? And the whole family was basically focused on Lewis' career?

I beleive that's true, Hamilton's dad apparently put all his money into buying Lewis a kart. Anyone in the UK should know, they mentioned the fact every race for 2 years on ITV
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

This is what I sent him:

Hi there.

I've been following your website and progress for several weeks now, and I'm quite amazed at how you've managed to get the ball rolling with your excellent website, energy solution plans and you ripped body. As you probably don't know, I raced in Formula1 last year for a team you've probably never heard of, Force India. I was sacked, brutally sacked, after a false accusation of GBH was made against me, which you probably didn't know about. Eric Lux, who you've probably never heard of, went to savagely frame me for a crime I did not commit and as such, have no future F1 drives.
This is why I'm offering the opportunity to talk about your plans, as something completely insane like this is what I need to bounce back and take the Formula1 world by storm, proving once and for all that I'm the best driver in the world. I bring sponsorship from companies like Glasshouse, which youve probably never heard of, so would be more than happy to put some of my cash into your crazy attempt to dominate Formula1.

Yours sincerely, Adrian Sutil (wrongly accused).
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:

I beleive that's true, Hamilton's dad apparently put all his money into buying Lewis a kart. Anyone in the UK should know, they mentioned the fact every race for 2 years on ITV

It's a similar story to that of Kimi Räikkönen's, we heard enough of it in his first few seasons...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

DP's page now has entries in Arabic and Chinese. Wut? :?
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

I don't know if he replied to my comment or not, shame...
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

OH, BROTHER, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE POWER OF THIS GUY'S 18-INCH PYTHONS. HE'S READY BROTHERDUDEJACK, UNLIKE THAT JAPANESE GUY KOBAWHATEVER OR THAT MEXICAN DUDE, BROTHER, THOSE CRUISERWEIGHTS CAN CRUISER-WAIT, BROTHER! :lol:
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

FMecha wrote:DP's page now has entries in Arabic and Chinese. Wut? :?

That's weird :shock:

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Earnard Beccelstone

Post by Earnard Beccelstone »

Aaaaannnnnnnd, the wing nuttery continues.

Some choice quotes from the latest missive of Master Pentecost, driver extraordinaire and future F1 champion (oldest ever)*

The biggest road block is the United Nations “Climate Change” agreement with the United States and every other “developed” country. Climate Change was formerly “global warming”. Since global warming was found to be a hoax, the term was replaced with “climate change”…the new name is very fitting for a global agenda for controlling the world population through international “agreements” that involve the SOVEREIGNTY of a nation.

If my invention was allowed to be manufactured, it could not only fund the best Formula 1 team (or several F1 teams), but it would clean the environment (eliminate air pollution), create new jobs, new technology, and substantially strengthen the U.S. Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, etc…and let’s not forget the projected return on investment in excess of $100 Billion.

Loopier than a snake in a barrel.

*Trademark pending
nigellamansell

Post by nigellamansell »

But he'll double that if he combines his invention with my flux capacitor/perpetual motion widget. It's so sneaky that Christian Horner wants exclusive rights to it!
Keeping away from the white lines...allegedly
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

First off I would just like to say thak you to all you guys. I stumbled across this thread yesterday while waiting for my g/f to get out of the OR and it has been a much needed distraction. Second I wonder if I should write to him? I'm American and my "Daddy" (he's clearly Southern, as the good ole boys refer to their paters that way) was a stell worker until "the man" closed the mill. I should be just who he's looking for, which will be great when I tell him he's a bathplugging imbecile who perpetuates EVERY American stereotype ever. Although if he's quitting (that post cannot be found according to the website) might be a moot point.

Slightly off topic, and I know its been posted alreadly but this site: http://champcar-ws.com/home is also a huge laugh. You CART fans might be shocked to know that Champ Car lives! And is being dominated by the ledgendary Mark Plourde. Site favorites Pizzonia and Wilson are still running too (poor Wilson is running nearly 30 races a year, in two top-flite series!) Check it out, its pretty good for a laugh, especially the article noting that MP Racing hasn't found a worthy number driver yet.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Wallio wrote:Slightly off topic, and I know its been posted alreadly but this site: http://champcar-ws.com/home is also a huge laugh. You CART fans might be shocked to know that Champ Car lives! And is being dominated by the ledgendary Mark Plourde. Site favorites Pizzonia and Wilson are still running too (poor Wilson is running nearly 30 races a year, in two top-flite series!) Check it out, its pretty good for a laugh, especially the article noting that MP Racing hasn't found a worthy number driver yet.

I enjoy the fact that Enrique Bernoldi is 2nd in the Championship :lol:
Trulli bad puns...
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Since global warming was found to be a hoax, the term was replaced with “climate change”

Where to begin?!
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

fjackdaw wrote:
Since global warming was found to be a hoax, the term was replaced with “climate change”

Where to begin?!

Well, while hoax is certainly a bit much, even my most liberal professor in college admitted the change was due in no small to people saying "the planet's getting warmer? Thats awesome!" Climate change sounds (slighty) worse.

Interestingly enough our weatherman here of all people just recently went an anti-global warming rant, but he made a good point. We have just broken the record for the hottest July ever (by a mere 0.3 degrees). The record was set in..........1936. Has global warming been going on that long? Or is it a natural cycle?

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Wallio wrote:
fjackdaw wrote:

Where to begin?!

Well, while hoax is certainly a bit much, even my most liberal professor in college admitted the change was due in no small to people saying "the planet's getting warmer? Thats awesome!" Climate change sounds (slighty) worse.

Interestingly enough our weatherman here of all people just recently went an anti-global warming rant, but he made a good point. We have just broken the record for the hottest July ever (by a mere 0.3 degrees). The record was set in..........1936. Has global warming been going on that long? Or is it a natural cycle?

Seems like another global-warming denial for me. :twisted:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

Also, "climate change" is preferred because the world is not uniformly heating up; rather, the general trend of warming can disrupt factors such as ocean currents, the jet stream etc., making the weather in localised areas colder, or wetter, or generally more "extreme" than before.
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Could be. I have no idea. Being that I love the heat and dispise winter these past few months have been heaven for me, as selfish as that is.

SchumiTheMeister

Post by SchumiTheMeister »

How do you post pictures on this forum? It's about that poofoon Don Pentacost
BTW how would he race? He's probably peed off every driver he could have got by dissing them
Gary Anderson, please stop talking GIBBERISH!
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

SchumiTheMeister wrote:How do you post pictures on this forum? It's about that poofoon Don Pentacost
BTW how would he race? He's probably peed off every driver he could have got by dissing them

Use these tags (img)image url(/img) - replace the round brackets with square ones
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

midgrid wrote:Also, "climate change" is preferred because the world is not uniformly heating up; rather, the general trend of warming can disrupt factors such as ocean currents, the jet stream etc., making the weather in localised areas colder, or wetter, or generally more "extreme" than before.

It's not exactly warming up in the UK, our summers just seem to get worse.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

http://force1usa.com/funding-for-porsche-911-gt3r-racing-germany-united-states-f1-is-still-primary-focus/

Dafuq did I just read? Someone appears to have made a serious response for Mr Pentecost's new Porsche 911 team. :?
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

East Londoner wrote:http://force1usa.com/funding-for-porsche-911-gt3r-racing-germany-united-states-f1-is-still-primary-focus/

Dafuq did I just read? Someone appears to have made a serious response for Mr Pentecost's new Porsche 911 team. :?

Perhaps he should take that offer and forget about F1 altogether :lol:

BTW, no spamming intended, but the guy from Bandeira Verde (who has sporadically posted on this forum) has managed to get an interview with Don Pentecost. I'm eagerly awaiting to see it published on its entirety.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

East Londoner wrote:http://force1usa.com/funding-for-porsche-911-gt3r-racing-germany-united-states-f1-is-still-primary-focus/

And what a surprise, he makes another really moronic claim.

The Idiot wrote:I do not agree with people that think that “open wheel” racing is some form of motorsport that is completely unique to all other forms of motorsports, and that drivers in other forms of motorsports would be incapable of driving “open wheel”….If YOU can’t, then you don’t have real, natural driving talent.
After a very brief adjustment period, if you are really a natural born race driver then you can drive anything, and I do mean anything ! If you can only drive in one form of motorsport, you should really think about getting out of motorsports completely.

So, clearly Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen are completely useless and have no business racing at all, due to their rather rejectful attempts at racing motorbikes, rallying, NASCAR - and that's not even getting into Jacques Villeneuve. Also, anyone who is unable to be competitive in a single seater clearly has no business in racing at all. Riiiight... :roll:
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

The Idiot wrote:I do not agree with people that think that “open wheel” racing is some form of motorsport that is completely unique to all other forms of motorsports, and that drivers in other forms of motorsports would be incapable of driving “open wheel”….If YOU can’t, then you don’t have real, natural driving talent.
After a very brief adjustment period, if you are really a natural born race driver then you can drive anything, and I do mean anything ! If you can only drive in one form of motorsport, you should really think about getting out of motorsports completely.

So, clearly Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen are completely useless and have no business racing at all, due to their rather rejectful attempts at racing motorbikes, rallying, NASCAR - and that's not even getting into Jacques Villeneuve. Also, anyone who is unable to be competitive in a single seater clearly has no business in racing at all. Riiiight... :roll:

Well, they never took these activities seriously, so one never knows if they were actually talented on these categories or not.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:So, clearly Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen are completely useless and have no business racing at all, due to their rather rejectful attempts at racing motorbikes, rallying, NASCAR - and that's not even getting into Jacques Villeneuve. Also, anyone who is unable to be competitive in a single seater clearly has no business in racing at all. Riiiight... :roll:

Schumacher not a great example. He did win a couple of races for Sauber-Mercedes in the World Sportscar Championship...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

As much as I hate to agree with the moron, he used to be right. Back in the day guys like Andretti, Stewart, Foyt, (Phil) Hill, Gurney even Bellof, drove anything and drove it well. Specialization is something realitively new in racing. Heck look at Danny On the Gas!

Of course nowadays you have to pick a genre and stick with it (unless your Robby Gordon) and besides like Bruce Willis said in the Fifth Element that doesn't cancel all the other stuid shite he's said.

dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I would just like to say if I may that on The F1 Slate, we need some Don Pentecost posts, if only to see how the other F1 characters would react. He reminds me of the time back when I was running my team and all we had to do to start up was build a car out of some old Guinness cans and some green paint on a budget of 78 old Irish punts and a picture of a leprechaun. Finally, it is a total disgrace that this joker Don Pentecost could ever be considered for caricature on The F1 Slate, the site is too well respected to have him pollute its pages.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

dinizintheoven wrote:I would just like to say if I may that on The F1 Slate, we need some Don Pentecost posts, if only to see how the other F1 characters would react. He reminds me of the time back when I was running my team and all we had to do to start up was build a car out of some old Guinness cans and some green paint on a budget of 78 old Irish punts and a picture of a leprechaun. Finally, it is a total disgrace that this joker Don Pentecost could ever be considered for caricature on The F1 Slate, the site is too well respected to have him pollute its pages.

Interesting points as always there, diniz. I hope you all enjoyed getting soundly trashed by me in the Jeopardy cup. If you want updates on the We Recreate Reality series, jsut tweet me. Remember, tweet me guys.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

tommykl wrote:
dinizintheoven wrote:I would just like to say if I may that on The F1 Slate, we need some Don Pentecost posts, if only to see how the other F1 characters would react. He reminds me of the time back when I was running my team and all we had to do to start up was build a car out of some old Guinness cans and some green paint on a budget of 78 old Irish punts and a picture of a leprechaun. Finally, it is a total disgrace that this joker Don Pentecost could ever be considered for caricature on The F1 Slate, the site is too well respected to have him pollute its pages.

Interesting points as always there, diniz. I hope you all enjoyed getting soundly trashed by me in the Jeopardy cup. If you want updates on the We Recreate Reality series, jsut tweet me. Remember, tweet me guys.

Here's Phoenix! You whinging little brats should admire Don Pentecost's approach to racing. In my day, when real men ruled the sport, drivers used to take part in more than one category, and there was a blonde bastard called Phoenix McAllister who dominated all forms of racing.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Phoenix wrote:
tommykl wrote:

Here's Phoenix! You whinging little brats should admire Don Pentecost's approach to racing. In my day, when real men ruled the sport, drivers used to take part in more than one category, and there was a blonde bastard called Phoenix McAllister who dominated all forms of racing.

Shouldn't that be Callum McAllister in his turbo Williams? :lol:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Here's Phoenix! You whinging little brats should admire Don Pentecost's approach to racing. In my day, when real men ruled the sport, drivers used to take part in more than one category, and there was a blonde bastard called Phoenix McAllister who dominated all forms of racing.

Who cares, we're talking about the 90s, when the rivalry between him and Johnny Herbert was legendary. You know, when there were no chicane-riddled tracks, no Armco barriers, no marshalling, no nothing :lol:
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Phoenix wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Here's Phoenix! You whinging little brats should admire Don Pentecost's approach to racing. In my day, when real men ruled the sport, drivers used to take part in more than one category, and there was a blonde bastard called Phoenix McAllister who dominated all forms of racing.

Who cares, we're talking about the 90s, when the rivalry between him and Johnny Herbert was legendary. You know, when there were no chicane-riddled tracks, no Armco barriers, no marshalling, no nothing :lol:

Cool story bro.
Trulli bad puns...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Phoenix wrote:
tommykl wrote:

That is totally unfair Phoenix, this kind of attitude is what inspired Michael to do that outrageous move on me at Hungary 2010 that nearly killed me, just because I could have taken the championship from him while I was at Ferrari, but I was nice and let him have the team orders because I am a fair driver.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I don't get it Fernando, how is a team supposed to make a car using beer cans? Is it some new technology that has been introduced this year by Red Bull?
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

tommykl wrote:Interesting points as always there, diniz. I hope you all enjoyed getting soundly trashed by me in the Jeopardy cup. If you want updates on the We Recreate Reality series, jsut tweet me. Remember, tweet me guys.

The Jeopardy! Cup, that is as I have always said, a fantastic idea and I will look forward to competing and thrashing you with the aid of my brightly-coloured shirts, all of which will be in the green of Ireland. It's like the day when my Formula 1 team won our first Grand Prix and I was so proud to be Irish... and then the British national anthem played on the podium, but I thought, since that's where my team was based, it'd be good for all of them to hear that. Finally, Jeopardy! is a really stupid quiz, I mean, who thought it would be a good idea to give the answers and then ask for the questions? Probably the same person who played the British national anthem when my Irish team won our first Grand Prix, it's a complete insult to everyone at my team and to me, and all of Ireland, and if I ever meet him I'll beat him senseless with a bowler hat. I mean, a shilleghaghleagh.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Yes
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Just great, he talks about racing a GT3R in Germany and uses a picture of a GT2R in Zolder :D In fact, that same car has later been sold to a few questionable teams (JMT, PMB), somehow managing to make a very good car (like when in the picture, ran by PSI) into one of the most crappy racing cars ever. Excellent choice for a picture...
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

eurobrun wrote:Yes

What the frick eurobrun?

[/F1slate]

Even I could spot the difference between the GT3R and the GT2R, so seriously, is he even capable of using the Google image search?!

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water