Badoer F1?

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Badoer F1?

Post by Nuppiz »

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
fjackdaw

Re: Badoer F1?

Post by fjackdaw »

What??? Is this a joke website???
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Clearly now there must be a race-off, Badoer F1 v. Stefan F1. Difficult to guess who would win between the pair of them.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

That car design they have strongly resembles a 2009 Force India with sponsers removed and the red replaced with pink... :o
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
lostpin

Post by lostpin »

:shock: Is that an early Force India livery?
An animator that happens to love racing... :)
http://lostpin.net
Debaser

Post by Debaser »

I doubt Luca Badoer is behind this, but whoever thought of a Luca Badoer team and has done a website for it deserves kudos, praise, applause and a free beer or two.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

100% fake. Any monkey can get a .co.nr domain name for free.
And yeah, it looks like someone took a Force India VJM02 to Photoshop :D
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

Will the car be called the BADP20?
"Grosjean has a great desire to turn around and look at the corner he's just gone through, too many times per lap or per session, he's always spinning that Renault"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

F1Rejects Life has found a chassis to use next season
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Wizzie wrote:F1Rejects Life has found a chassis to use next season

I thought we were renting a Lola.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

All right, ladies and gentleman. Which of you is responsible for this excellent initiative, so I can personally offer you a beer?
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

CarlosFerreira wrote:All right, ladies and gentleman. Which of you is responsible for this excellent initiative, so I can personally offer you a beer?

At least the Wikipedia edit referring to that site was made by someone named "Hardlads". http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Luca_Badoer&oldid=318709468
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Henrique

Post by Henrique »

Fake. Where would he have the money to make a F1 team? With his reputation this year, who would want to sponsor him? And if it was some sort of Ferrari B team, it would have a better website.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

It may not be genuine, but then again, when our Serbian Friend has a website (http://www.stefanf1.com/), you never know...
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

shinji wrote:It may not be genuine, but then again, when our Serbian Friend has a website (http://www.stefanf1.com/), you never know...

That's a fake too!
The real website for that is http://www.stefangp.com :)

Image Image
Valrys

Post by Valrys »

A Serbian F1 team has two website?

Good job they're not Russian
Yannick

Post by Yannick »

Usually, it is common practise for fakes to get banned from online message boards.
From this point of view, it seems rather obvious why StefanGP were denied an entry.
"I don't think we should be used to finance (the manufacturers') R&D because they will produce that engine anyway" said Monisha Kaltenborn.
"You will never see a Mercedes using a Ferrari engine or the other way round."
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Guess what I got my hands on...*chuckles with excitement*
(presumably translated from Italian considering the poor grammar)

Badoer F1 Press Release
Badoer F1 Team has announced their intention to enter the 2011 Formula One World Championship.
The team will be made very soon, and we are pleased to announce the purchase of the Leafield facility to run the team from. We will also have Italian Headquarters in Torino as an R&D facility to compliment the factory in England. We are enthralled to have acquired an engine supply with Ferrari, one of the finest engine builders in Forumla One.
Luca Badoer himself will of course be driving for the team, however the identity of their second driver will not be revealed yet, we are still in negotiations with several drivers for the future.
Luca is already looking forward to 2011, and is optimistic for the future of his very own Grand Prix team; "This is a great moment for me. I will be racing in Formula One, the sport I love, driving in my own car. It is a dream come true!"
Work has already begun at creating the team, as Luca explains to us; "We have already hired some core staff, like Gabriele Tredozi, who will be our Technical Director. Also, Gilles Simon will be joining us soon in a managerial role, which we are looking forward to considering his vast expereince with Ferrari in the past."
Luca summed up his feelings and said, "I think, to see that we are already starting work on our 2011 car, and we are already hiring staff and negotiating engine contracts, it shows we are really commited to entering Formula One and doing the best job we can of it. I am confident you will see two Badoer F1 cars on the starting grid of the first GP of 2011."

Either its really happening or some guy is going to alot of effort to pass this charade off as the real deal. (Hopefully the former :lol:)

Edit: Just got PDF & MS Word versions uploaded, you can see them for yourself.
Adobe PDF: http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/9/16/2576970/Badoer%20F1%20Team%20Press%20Release%2009-10-2009.pdf
MS Word: http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/9/16/2576970/Badoer%20F1%20Team%20Press%20Release%2009-10-2009.doc

Image Image
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

Maybe this is why Ferrari admitted it isn't committed to F1 beyond whenever, was it 2011? They'll leave and Badoer F1 will continue their...legacy
"Grosjean has a great desire to turn around and look at the corner he's just gone through, too many times per lap or per session, he's always spinning that Renault"
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

oh dear god.... was i that drunk last week...... ooops........
TheFlyingPig

Lookhow Badyouare II: The Comeback?

Post by TheFlyingPig »

Hee hee hee, ho ho, ha ha ha! Oh! it has to be true, you couldn't invent it!

[url]
http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2009/ ... 1-in-2011/[/url]

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2009/ ... 1-in-2011/
99% of non-smokers die
Captain Hammer

Re: Lookhow Badyouare II: The Comeback?

Post by Captain Hammer »

Already been done. Sorry, man.
mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
Valrys

Post by Valrys »

If just had a serious (but scary) thought about this - If Ferrari can't get it's third car for Schumacer, and can't find a race seat for Fisichella, they give Badoer a bit of money, find him some sponsers, paint the car so it looks as similar as possible to a Ferrari, put Ferrari engines in the back, and bingo, everyone's a winner.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Valrys wrote:If just had a serious (but scary) thought about this - If Ferrari can't get it's third car for Schumacer, and can't find a race seat for Fisichella, they give Badoer a bit of money, find him some sponsers, paint the car so it looks as similar as possible to a Ferrari, put Ferrari engines in the back, and bingo, everyone's a winner.

I'd believe that.

Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

I was going to say how idiot this all idea sounds. Than, I realised it was much more likely than StefanF1. :mrgreen:
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Henrique

Post by Henrique »

And Super Aguri's old factory, of all places :D
Valrys

Post by Valrys »

Who actually owns the old Arrows/Aguri factory? Is it Formtech, or did they raffle it off to the highest local bidder?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Valrys wrote:Who actually owns the old Arrows/Aguri factory? Is it Formtech, or did they raffle it off to the highest local bidder?

They sold it on to someone, cant remember who, when SA closed. But not Formtech.

Image Image
Henrique

Post by Henrique »

The Wikipedia page for this so-called team was deleted yesterday for being a "blatant hoax".
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Henrique wrote:The Wikipedia page for this so-called team was deleted yesterday for being a "blatant hoax".

Yes, but that's coming from the people who don't think F1 Rejects isn't 'notable' or 'important' enough for an article. I'm not exactly sure they're the most reject-friendly people in the world.
Everything's great.
Dom

Post by Dom »

It's obviously been done by someone who doesn't know their rejects - it states that Luca Badoer has the most race starts without a win whereas we all know he has the most races starts without a point. Amateurs.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
Henrique wrote:The Wikipedia page for this so-called team was deleted yesterday for being a "blatant hoax".

Yes, but that's coming from the people who don't think F1 Rejects isn't 'notable' or 'important' enough for an article. I'm not exactly sure they're the most reject-friendly people in the world.

Then why don't we just sue them for using our content, and decide "no, we didn't give them permission" then? Sorta as payback?

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

kostas22 wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:

Then why don't we just sue them for using our content, and decide "no, we didn't give them permission" then? Sorta as payback?

Maybe not go that far, at least not yet. Perhaps we could bring up the fact that F1 Rejects has been mentioned many times throughout Wikipedia as a reference for various F1-related items, instead of other sources. See if we can convince them that we're not as unimportant as they think, especially if we work as a team.
Everything's great.
lostpin

Post by lostpin »

I suppose that Badoer will do anything to get his F1 Rejects profile off... :D
An animator that happens to love racing... :)
http://lostpin.net
Fitch

Post by Fitch »

What you have to realize about Wiki is that some people view Wikipedia as a Game, the goal is to become an Admin..and the way you do that is by Deleting EVERYTHING you can think of........It's all in the Encyclopedia Dramatica Entry for Wiki......

My knees hurt from Waffling over the theory set forth or the fact that this is either True, or as has been said, a VERY Elaborate hoax......

Though, I tend to be leaning more towards Elaborate Hoax....primarily because of one big issue.....How does the team get on the Grid?.....There are only 13 team spots, with the possibility of a 14th if the Teams approve of allowing Sauber to stay......There's not going to be a 15th spot open up suddenly......And even if one of the New teams for 2010 self-destructs before 2011, I doubt the FIA would allow a new team on the grid, and if it did, it would most likely go to one of the Pre-selected Alternates.......
Rentragmuab Tlosz!!!!!