2016 IFRC season: NC race on P17, 2017 topic soon

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
V8fan12

Re: 2016 IFRC season: Japan Final. Season over, enter NC rac

Post by V8fan12 »

Verna Klien would like to inquire as to whether any team would be interested in her services for the NC race or the 2017 season. She qualified for every final in the rounds she competed in and finished 10th in the Japanese final.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Italian Silvia Renaldi would like to return to the IFRC, either with ZimSport or with another team.* Clockwork Racing would also like to return so that they can continue to make the rest of the field look competent even if thy only have three wheels on their cars. :D

* Taking Renaldi means ... I would prefer doing the livery myself. :D

Clockwork Racing will bring their trash to the NC race, hopefully they'll have their telemetry compatible with Windows 95 in time.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

V8fan12 wrote:Verna Klien would like to inquire as to whether any team would be interested in her services for the NC race or the 2017 season. She qualified for every final in the rounds she competed in and finished 10th in the Japanese final.

Unless you've withdrawn her entry from the F1RSTC race that is on the same weekend, she can't drive in the NC race here.

Entry list updated.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Nuppiz wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:Verna Klien would like to inquire as to whether any team would be interested in her services for the NC race or the 2017 season. She qualified for every final in the rounds she competed in and finished 10th in the Japanese final.

Unless you've withdrawn her entry from the F1RSTC race that is on the same weekend, she can't drive in the NC race here.

Entry list updated.

Oh yeah forgot about that :oops: Klien cannot compete in the NC race.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

ZimSport will enter the NC race. Renaldi can drive the first car, and Sandy Grey will drive the other (as a reward for a brilliant RDS effort, and assuming he wants to).

Also, I think we should break out the pink liveries again :mrgreen:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:For 2017, GTI will be officially taken over by RonDen Racing Engineering, and will be part of the Octan Young Driver Program. I request that the team would already be renamed for the Non-Championship race (a new livery is not necessairy)

Also if i can still change the test line-up, i'd like to try Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpaa instead of Da Cunha, as Da Cunha is already a certainty for the 2017 season anyway, and i need more data on JPK

Kankaanpää is already driving in the F1RSTC that weekend, so if you want to use him you should clear things with go_Rubens.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Nuppiz wrote:
This wrote:For 2017, GTI will be officially taken over by RonDen Racing Engineering, and will be part of the Octan Young Driver Program. I request that the team would already be renamed for the Non-Championship race (a new livery is not necessairy)

Also if i can still change the test line-up, i'd like to try Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpaa instead of Da Cunha, as Da Cunha is already a certainty for the 2017 season anyway, and i need more data on JPK

Kankaanpää is already driving in the F1RSTC that weekend, so if you want to use him you should clear things with go_Rubens.

In that case it's up to go_Rubens to decide. If things will turn out impossible, i'll revert to the original testing line-up.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

In that case it's up to go_Rubens to decide. If things will turn out impossible, i'll revert to the original testing line-up.

Since F1RSTC is unlikely to progress much further for the moment, JPK is able to drive in the test, and he accepts. I just don't know which RSTC race it is, and I need that piece of info to make an announcement in that thread.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

go_Rubens wrote:Since F1RSTC is unlikely to progress much further for the moment, JPK is able to drive in the test, and he accepts. I just don't know which RSTC race it is, and I need that piece of info to make an announcement in that thread.

viewtopic.php?p=289860#p289860
We still have the non-championship race at Autopolis left, so you can start confirming your drivers there now. You can use your current race drivers, but if they already have conflicting entries elsewhere or just want to try something different, there's no restrictions on whom you can enter. The race conflicts with the F2RWRS Chinese Grand Prix, GTRWC Round of China, F1RICS Holden Grand Prix of Australia, RRC Round of Yorkshire, F1RSTC Round of Durham and PRC Fall Race of Fuji, so keep those in mind before confirming anything. The entry list can be found in the next post.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:Kankaanpää is already driving in the F1RSTC that weekend, so if you want to use him you should clear things with go_Rubens.

go_Rubens wrote:Since F1RSTC is unlikely to progress much further for the moment, JPK is able to drive in the test, and he accepts. I just don't know which RSTC race it is, and I need that piece of info to make an announcement in that thread.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Sorry for inconvenience caused. I see NC round, not test session. So, that confused me a little bit. Everything's cleared now.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

go_Rubens wrote:Sorry for inconvenience caused. I see NC round, not test session. So, that confused me a little bit. Everything's cleared now.

Yeah, sorry, i kind of confused you by writing 'NC race' and 'test-session' in the same post, about the same subject. Forgive me, father.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:Sorry for inconvenience caused. I see NC round, not test session. So, that confused me a little bit. Everything's cleared now.

Yeah, sorry, i kind of confused you by writing 'NC race' and 'test-session' in the same post, about the same subject. Forgive me, father.

I'll forgive you for this misunderstanding. Now, it's only fair that I ask you for a driver for the F1RSTC race, ya know :P

If you want to, go ahead, as I don't care too much for who replaces JPK, but if you make a generous offer, we'll accept.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

go_Rubens wrote:
This wrote:

I'll forgive you for this misunderstanding. Now, it's only fair that I ask you for a driver for the F1RSTC race, ya know :P

If you want to, go ahead, as I don't care too much for who replaces JPK, but if you make a generous offer, we'll accept.

You can have Horrie, but he's very inexperienced (only a few IFRC races), the only other free drivers i have are the commie guys from the Life GP series, but they haven't driven a car in ages.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:You can have Horrie, but he's very inexperienced (only a few IFRC races), the only other free drivers i have are the commie guys from the Life GP series, but they haven't driven a car in ages.

Speaking of an F1RSTX seat for him, what would his speed an cornering stats be based on the system used in this post? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6544&start=0#p272840
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

go_Rubens wrote:
This wrote:You can have Horrie, but he's very inexperienced (only a few IFRC races), the only other free drivers i have are the commie guys from the Life GP series, but they haven't driven a car in ages.

Speaking of an F1RSTX seat for him, what would his speed an cornering stats be based on the system used in this post? http://f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... =0#p272840

Is that a question towards me, or towards nuppiz who runs this championship and knows the drivers stats? Anyway, for me it doesn't matter much, i haven't got a specific profile for this driver in mind (i can't even remember what age i put for him in the first place, but let's assume he's 21)
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:

Speaking of an F1RSTX seat for him, what would his speed an cornering stats be based on the system used in this post? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6544&start=0#p272840

Is that a question towards me, or towards nuppiz who runs this championship and knows the drivers stats? Anyway, for me it doesn't matter much, i haven't got a specific profile for this driver in mind (i can't even remember what age i put for him in the first place, but let's assume he's 21)

Originally meant for you. I was thinking of putting something down like 6-6 or 6-7, something like that, as he does have a few IFRC races run, but he doesn't have much experience. Since I don't like slow drivers, and since it doesn't matter much to you or me about stats and who's signed respectively, I'll sign him and give him 6-7 stats, if that's alright with you.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

go_Rubens wrote:Originally meant for you. I was thinking of putting something down like 6-6 or 6-7, something like that, as he does have a few IFRC races run, but he doesn't have much experience. Since I don't like slow drivers, and since it doesn't matter much to you or me about stats and who's signed respectively, I'll sign him and give him 6-7 stats, if that's alright with you.

Yeah, fine by me, you'll have to see for yourself what kind of driver you need. He's an unwritten book (almost)
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:Originally meant for you. I was thinking of putting something down like 6-6 or 6-7, something like that, as he does have a few IFRC races run, but he doesn't have much experience. Since I don't like slow drivers, and since it doesn't matter much to you or me about stats and who's signed respectively, I'll sign him and give him 6-7 stats, if that's alright with you.

Yeah, fine by me, you'll have to see for yourself what kind of driver you need. He's an unwritten book (almost)

After consideration of him and another candidate, we will take him on for Durham Tees. We thank you for offering his services.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Cynon

Post by Cynon »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:ZimSport will enter the NC race. Renaldi can drive the first car, and Sandy Grey will drive the other (as a reward for a brilliant RDS effort, and assuming he wants to).

Also, I think we should break out the pink liveries again :mrgreen:

Only problem I have with the pink cars is that my retina are still functioning after viewing them. I should have made them Clockwork-Racing levels of BRIGHT... too bad F1C doesn't have something like Chrome Illusioner... :cry:

If ZimSport wants Renaldi back, I can arrange for a special pink car again -- and, to be fair, I do have a soft spot for the yellow and black one I did previously...
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

RBWRT will contest the NC race, Dale Hamilton will drive one car and the other seat is open
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:RBWRT will contest the NC race, Dale Hamilton will drive one car and the other seat is open

Stephan Generic, the son of James Generic is looking for open-wheel experience since Star Mazda last year
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:RBWRT will contest the NC race, Dale Hamilton will drive one car and the other seat is open

Verna Klien would be interested in the RBWRT seat.

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

V8fan12 wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=292252#p292252
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Nuppiz wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

http://f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 52#p292252

Oops! Sorry I really am forgetful :oops: :?

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

With F3RWRS having caught up with the calendar, the NC race will be held on Wednesday 23rd April around 17:00 UTC. You have until then to confirm your entries.
OsellaFA1L

Re: 2016 IFRC season: NC race on Wed 23rd 17:00 UTC

Post by OsellaFA1L »

Speedworld will enter with Janne Kagstrom as the driver.
RIP Jules Bianchi

Only Bernie could pay his way out of a bribery court case
the Masked Lapwing

2 things I just want to ask about.

1. Nuppiz, would Bulku be able to return from injury in time to do the PRC?
2. Cynon, would Renaldi be willing to race for ZimSport next season?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Nuppiz, would Bulku be able to return from injury in time to do the PRC?

There's almost four months between the IFRC Belgian round (where Bulku was injured) and the first PRC race, so without any medical expertise I'd say he's perfectly fine to drive there. :P

2017 topic will be opened after the NC race, along with yep, you guessed it, another winter championship!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

2016 IFRC Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, Autopolis International Racing Course, Japan, October 22nd-23rd 2016
Qualifying

Race results

Fastest lap: Terry Hawkin, 1:22.605 on lap 52
ROTR: Connor O'Heagan & Kenan Ardaoglu - gambled too much on their fuel consumption.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2016 IFRC season: NC race on P17, 2017 topic soon

Post by Nuppiz »

Race results up.

Video
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Kay Lon wrote:Well, after that impressive pole lap I knew the car would be competitive. Unfortunately, it did not quite result in the win. The team told me that continuing any longer could have killed me, the suspension was in seriously bad shape. Anyway, my performance in comparison to these talented guys and James [James Davies's] glorious failure have proven without a doubt that I am still the Best In The World™ at what I do.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Kay Lon wrote:Well, after that impressive pole lap I knew the car would be competitive. Unfortunately, it did not quite result in the win. The team told me that continuing any longer could have killed me, the suspension was in seriously bad shape. Anyway, my performance in comparison to these talented guys and James [James Davies's] glorious failure have proven without a doubt that I am still the Best In The World™ at what I do.

James James Davies wrote:Failure? You wanna explain to me how having some talentless Italian hack park on the goddamn racing line, then some stupid screwball hitting his car so it blocked the whole damn track is my fault!? I wouldn't be surprised if some jackass like Prince Walik or Zoran Stefanovic paid these losers off...
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
the Masked Lapwing

James James Davies wrote:Failure? You wanna explain to me how having some talentless Italian hack park on the goddamn racing line, then some stupid screwball hitting his car so it blocked the whole damn track is my fault!? I wouldn't be surprised if some jackass like Prince Walik or Zoran Stefanovic paid these losers off...

John Zimmer wrote:*puts wallet away*
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Kay Lon wrote:You coulda, I dunno, tried not hitting them?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies wrote:I did. I tried going on the grass to the inside but there was no goddamn grip there! And Vantini's car was blocking the whole damn track, once I slipped back on there was nowhere I could go.
Everything's great.
LolLola

Post by LolLola »

Salamander wrote:

James James Davies wrote:I did. I tried going on the grass to the inside but there was no goddamn grip there! And Vantini's car was blocking the whole damn track, once I slipped back on there was nowhere I could go.

Somebody wrote:Lame excuse. Just shut up and accept it's your mistake. James James Davies is the most lamest driver ever
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Somebody wrote:Lame excuse. Just shut up and accept it's your mistake. James James Davies is the most lamest driver ever

James James Davies wrote:'Most lamest'? Please, what are you, 12? Now piss off crying to mommy because I ain't got time to waste on some worthless nobody like yourself.
Everything's great.
LolLola

Post by LolLola »

James James Davies wrote:'Most lamest'? Please, what are you, 12? Now piss off crying to mommy because I ain't got time to waste on some worthless nobody like yourself.

Somebody wrote:Yeah, you are so lame that I have to put 2 superlatives on purpose
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Somebody wrote:Yeah, you are so lame that I have to put 2 superlatives on purpose

James James Davies wrote:Good for you. I'm done talking to you now.
Everything's great.