2016 IFRC season: NC race on P17, 2017 topic soon

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Re: 2016 IFRC season: NC race on P17, 2017 topic soon

Post by go_Rubens »

Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpää wrote:Whoever the hell this somebody is, there's no point arguing with James James Davies over how good he is. I've watched him. Did you see his 1998 season in F1RGP2C? Did you watch him anywhere else? No, because obviously you have no f***ing clue what you're talking about. He's the self-proclaimed best driver of all time for a reason at least, while you have no reason to say what you're saying because your a butthurt casual fan.

As for my day, I was in the middle of the pack. Qualified 18th out of 40, and then finished 6th out of 12. Not bad for my first open wheel race. I was impressed with driving the car and I was happy to beat some of the regular drivers. My day was pretty good after all. Better than my best touring car race in my opinion.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Somebody wrote:Lame excuse. Just shut up and accept it's your mistake. James James Davies is the most lamest driver ever
James James Davies wrote:'Most lamest'? Please, what are you, 12? Now piss off crying to mommy because I ain't got time to waste on some worthless nobody like yourself.
Somebody wrote:Yeah, you are so lame that I have to put 2 superlatives on purpose

James James Davies wrote:Good for you. I'm done talking to you now.

Herrmann Mann wrote:Jägermeister, anyone? Ja!

Jose Braggia wrote:Herrmann, why are you even here? Get back to organising the post race party. Anyway, I' disapponted with how the race went, Harmsky could have challenged for the win of he hadn't stalled on the grid. Having Marsden retire through mechanical failure was -

Herrmann Mann wrote: Post race party! Scuderia Vittore motorhome! Plenty of Jägermeister! Ja!
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Somebody wrote:Lame excuse. Just shut up and accept it's your mistake. James James Davies is the most lamest driver ever
James James Davies wrote:'Most lamest'? Please, what are you, 12? Now piss off crying to mommy because I ain't got time to waste on some worthless nobody like yourself.
Somebody wrote:Yeah, you are so lame that I have to put 2 superlatives on purpose

James James Davies wrote:Good for you. I'm done talking to you now.

Herrmann Mann wrote:Jägermeister, anyone? Ja!

Jose Braggia wrote:Herrmann, why are you even here? Get back to organising the post race party. Anyway, I' disapponted with how the race went, Harmsky could have challenged for the win of he hadn't stalled on the grid. Having Marsden retire through mechanical failure was -

Herrmann Mann wrote: Post race party! Scuderia Vittore motorhome! Plenty of Jägermeister! Ja!

Jerry de Boer wrote:...oh, hey guys...like, uh...oh, jeez what was I gonna say...oh, yeah, you guys seen...um...Jan around? I kinda gave him...um...money for Amsterdam's finest...and I dunno where he is, maaaan...oh man, I hope he's not taken my money...oh man, I'm getting kinda freaked now...ah...aaaah...somebody tell me it's gonna be okay...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Alessandro Marchesi wrote:This was a great race, everything came together all at once! Everyone in front of me at the start either dropped back or broke a piece on their car, so naturally all we had to do was hold it together. I'd like to thank Sienar for giving me this great opportunity, because it was extremely helpful in finding me a job after the fiasco at F2RWRS.

Translation: Marchesi for hire in the FR3.5. Top teams preferred.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

So, Kankaanpää is actually competitive...
Nicchi was obviously not ready for this step up, and should probably stay in F3RWRS, but after all it was a gift for him winning a race in F1RDS.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Aerospeed wrote:
Alessandro Marchesi wrote:This was a great race, everything came together all at once! Everyone in front of me at the start either dropped back or broke a piece on their car, so naturally all we had to do was hold it together. I'd like to thank Sienar for giving me this great opportunity, because it was extremely helpful in finding me a job after the fiasco at F2RWRS.

Translation: Marchesi for hire in the FR3.5. Top teams preferred.

R.T Solvalou is interested in Marchesi's services. We are offering a one-year contract to drive one of the cars with an option for a second year.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:So, Kankaanpää is actually competitive...

I have to admit, he impressed me as well with keeping it clean, something not a lot of drivers did. And he was actually somewhat decent, and consistent. So, what's the deal regarding his services?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

go_Rubens wrote:

I have to admit, he impressed me as well with keeping it clean, something not a lot of drivers did. And he was actually somewhat decent, and consistent. So, what's the deal regarding his services?

Considering recent developments, i'm kind of of unsure if i even have a place. Who owns Da Cunha (the least talented of the lot), and what does his owner think of indycars instead? About JPK, he's going to be the one put into the deep, and run in AR3.5. It's a risk, but i'm not going to dump any of these drivers soon.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

This wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:

Considering recent developments, i'm kind of of unsure if i even have a place. Who owns Da Cunha (the least talented of the lot), and what does his owner think of indycars instead? About JPK, he's going to be the one put into the deep, and run in AR3.5. It's a risk, but i'm not going to dump any of these drivers soon.

Call it a deal then! Happy to do business with you.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool