Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Butterfox »

Okay, Pykalisto confirmed for F2 and Jeager for AR2.0

Please send me a pm if your driver is confirmed so i won't have to search through all these pages to remember the names of the drivers i signed when the season starts.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Alright, I request then that Dag Jeager of Bulgaria to have a seat at AR 2.0 for RonDen is possible.

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Driver required for the rest of the AR3.5 Season to replace Pierre St. Laurent.

Apply to Peak Aeroracing Engineering
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

V8fan12 wrote:Driver required for the rest of the AR3.5 Season to replace Pierre St. Laurent.

Chuck Barrett is available for hire. Already has AR3.5 experience.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

V8fan12 wrote:Driver required for the rest of the AR3.5 Season to replace Pierre St. Laurent.

Jack Christopherson Jr, who has experience in F3RWRS and F2RWRS, puts himself forward as a candidate.

Also available to any 3.5 teams who need a quick sub is Sofia Bonaventura, previously of AR 2.0.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Biscione wrote:

Jack Christopherson Jr, who has experience in F3RWRS and F2RWRS, puts himself forward as a candidate.

Done deal!
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Malik Zidan is looking for another drive in either the F3 Eurasian Championship or AR 2.0. If FXS Racing (AdrianBelmonte_) is still interested in keeping Zidan on for 2019 please let me know in PM.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Schröder are looking for a driver to replace James Wilmington in AutoReject 3.5.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Backmarker wrote:Schröder are looking for a driver to replace James Wilmington in AutoReject 3.5.

I will offer you Naas Botha, AR2.0 driver.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Douala Ville Corse is currently looking for a driver (desirably Cameroonian) to race in the new 2018-2019 Africa Racing League.

Please, a Cameroonian driver with experience in racing before will be much appreciated :D
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

My newly founded ANUS team, BORC, requires an Asian driver with at least some experience in F2, AR3.5 or better. Speed, talent, or charisma not essential, money would be appreciated. (Subject to us actually getting into the ANUS ( :facepalm: ) and hence requiring a driver. )
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

This Could Be You wrote:My newly founded ANUS team, BORC, requires an Asian driver with at least some experience in F2, AR3.5 or better. Speed, talent, or charisma not essential, money would be appreciated. (Subject to us actually getting into the ANUS ( :facepalm: ) and hence requiring a driver. )

Takuma Nakamura would like to take the seat, in order to start his move from endurance racing to single-seater racing.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
This Could Be You

It's a deal!
Your Signature Here

Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Eric Vincent Racing is looking for a Third driver to join the team for the 2019 ARWS season as an the official test and reserve driver. Former ARWS experience would be desired.
This Could Be You

BORC is looking for any driver with significant GT/ Endurance experience to drive our Group 2 Honda NSX-R in the Pacific Endurance Series alongside Takuma Nakamura. We also require another driver of similar calibre to substitute for Nakamura when his commitments in the ANUS series clash.

UPDATE: This offer is no longer available as these seats have been taken up by Ludvig Kristofferson and Tim Horan respectively.
Last edited by This Could Be You on 04 Nov 2016, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Your Signature Here

Racing Heart

Post by Racing Heart »

Power House Yumi seeks upcoming talents on the touring car and open-wheel circuit to help compete full-time alongside with their main driver Kokoro Takatsuki in Pacific Endurance Series. Even better if the drivers are from the Asia-Pacific region, so the team can help promote hot and local prospects. Being cute is a side bonus for the team, though not mandatory.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

K-Apex seeks drivers for its PES programme from the Asia-Pacific region. Sponsorship would be greatly appreciated.
Manager of Calsonic Team Impul in Formula E, K-Apex in PES & Eurasian F3 and Mitsuoka in Alt-F1 '76.
My career mode thread - 1988: AGS (19pts, 9th) // 1989: Arrows (25pts, 8th, 1 win!)
You'll never DNF if you always DNPQ. #RollSafe
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

I would like to remind people that the Mignolet brothers are not necessairily saying no to the PES, and they do have the necessairy GT and endurance experience, and also the necessairy succes.

Racing Heart wrote:Power House Yumi seeks upcoming talents on the touring car and open-wheel circuit to help compete full-time alongside with their main driver Kokoro Takatsuki in Pacific Endurance Series. Even better if the drivers are from the Asia-Pacific region, so the team can help promote hot and local prospects. Being cute is a side bonus for the team, though not mandatory.

Van Dycke presents himself to your team in a sailor moon cosplay.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:I would like to remind people that the Mignolet brothers are not necessairily saying no to the PES, and they do have the necessairy GT and endurance experience, and also the necessairy succes.

Nissan Motorsports were rather hoping to renew Ron's contract with him in the FIA Endurance Championship, what with him winning the championship for them and all!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:I would like to remind people that the Mignolet brothers are not necessairily saying no to the PES, and they do have the necessairy GT and endurance experience, and also the necessairy succes.

Nissan Motorsports were rather hoping to renew Ron's contract with him in the FIA Endurance Championship, what with him winning the championship for them and all!

Oh well, that's fine too. They're obviously not going to settle for just any team.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Bandai "Red Comet" Motorsport is looking for drivers for the Pacific Endurance Series, preferably rank B or higher for it's Group 1 car, and any takers for Group 2. Drivers who do well will get free Gunpla figures, price based on their race performance. :)
Racing Heart

Post by Racing Heart »

This wrote:
Racing Heart wrote:Power House Yumi seeks upcoming talents... <snip>

Offer accepted. We hope that Van Dycke is as confident on track as he is in cosplay.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Racing Heart wrote:
This wrote:
Racing Heart wrote:Power House Yumi seeks upcoming talents... <snip>

Offer accepted. We hope that Van Dycke is as confident on track as he is in cosplay.

Well, he's hardly an 'upcoming talent' indeed. But neverthless he certainly got racing pedigree. I'm surprised that worked though, considering that he'd probably look more like Ladybeard than an actual cute girl. :P
Racing Heart

Post by Racing Heart »

This wrote:I'm surprised that worked though, considering that he'd probably look more like Ladybeard than an actual cute girl. :P
[/quote]
Confidence is confidence, we were surprised anyone even tried to take that last detail any kind of seriously. :D
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Racing Heart wrote:
This wrote:I'm surprised that worked though, considering that he'd probably look more like Ladybeard than an actual cute girl. :P

Confidence is confidence, we were surprised anyone even tried to take that last detail any kind of seriously. :D

More like 'trolling and getting away with it' :D But well, they're an experienced driver with proper experience in a big plethora of series, so i was figuring someone else might pick them up.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Bandai "Red Comet" Motorsport is looking for drivers for the Pacific Endurance Series, preferably rank B or higher for it's Group 1 car, and any takers for Group 2. Drivers who do well will get free Gunpla figures, price based on their race performance. :)

Wulfric Wombesi, with his BP sponsorship, is looking for a drive in PES. He has some very good results in his one-off's in touring car racing in 2017 and 2018.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Due to the uncertainty surrounding the future of their current series, I have a few tintop drivers ready to make the move to PES:
Sylvain Fabron (FRA)
Enrico Molinaro (ITA)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Nuppiz wrote:Due to the uncertainty surrounding the future of their current series, I have a few tintop drivers ready to make the move to PES:
Stefan Kuntz (GER)
Sylvain Fabron (FRA)
Enrico Molinaro (ITA)

PC is continuing, and Kuntz is still offered a contract for Lotto Racing to drive in their #1 car.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Miguel98 wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Due to the uncertainty surrounding the future of their current series, I have a few tintop drivers ready to make the move to PES:
Stefan Kuntz (GER)
Sylvain Fabron (FRA)
Enrico Molinaro (ITA)

PC is continuing, and Kuntz is still offered a contract for Lotto Racing to drive in their #1 car.

Alright then, that deal is accepted.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Union Saver Developments is looking for drivers to compliment his lineup for the upcoming PES championship's Gr1 team
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Life GP and F1GP2C veteran and Rejects-1 champion Vic Sunset is looking to stay in the FIA Endurance Challenge. He last raced for Mont Blanc Racing in LMP class, where he finished 12th in the standings.

V8Fan12, if you're interested in having him race for another season please PM me to make sure. Everyone else please PM me if you're interested in Sunset.

--------
In addition, with the collapse of IPC, Michael Rohnstock and Lasse Tilkesson are looking for drives in the FIA Endurance Challenge and the Pacific Endurance Series. With both drivers performing very well in touring cars they would feel most comfortable in GT class or GT300 class in each series respectively.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Sylvain Fabron (FRA)
Enrico Molinaro (ITA)

Scuderia Tsujimura would be interested in Sylvain Fabron's services for its Group 1 car.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

novitopoli wrote:
Sylvain Fabron (FRA)
Enrico Molinaro (ITA)

Scuderia Tsujimura would be interested in Sylvain Fabron's services for its Group 1 car.

It's a deal!
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

PES outfit Scuderia Tsujimura is looking for an experienced driver with good IPC/GTR/PC records to partner Sylvain Fabron in the #80 factory Honda.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Looking for a driver with a decent amount of experience and success in GT or lower formulae for the Scuderia Belgio Ferrari.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

This wrote:Looking for a driver with a decent amount of experience and success in GT or lower formulae for the Scuderia Belgio Ferrari.

Laurent Seron has both and would like to volunteer. He notably won the GT category in SARS.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

tommykl wrote:
This wrote:Looking for a driver with a decent amount of experience and success in GT or lower formulae for the Scuderia Belgio Ferrari.

Laurent Seron has both and would like to volunteer. He notably won the GT category in SARS.

Depending on his rank, he may be ineligible for a GTSS Independent drive.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
tommykl wrote:

Depending on his rank, he may be ineligible for a GTSS Independent drive.

We'll see how his rank turns out, if he's eligible, he'll sure get the drive.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Here's two vacancies I have:

Dandelion Racing - 2019 Asian F4 - Open to any young driver.

RZ Motorsport - 2019 South American F4 - Open to any young driver (preferably Brazilian).
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

One vacancy that needs to be filled.

North Star Racing (AR3.5): Open to any ex AutoReject 3.5 driver or any driver with AR2.0/F3 experience. (two seats open)
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?