Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
DemocalypseNow

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Full-time IPC teams;

Santiago Guglielminpietro, a.k.a "Guly", a race winner from the Siemens Ausdauer Reject Series, currently competing in the AR Nations Cup for Uruguay, is looking for a drive. I want to know what car you are running before he signs on the dotted line!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Biscione wrote:Full-time IPC teams;

Santiago Guglielminpietro, a.k.a "Guly", a race winner from the Siemens Ausdauer Reject Series, currently competing in the AR Nations Cup for Uruguay, is looking for a drive. I want to know what car you are running before he signs on the dotted line!

Adriatica Touring would like to give Guly a seat. We'll be a full-time team running customer Subaru Imprezas.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

novitopoli wrote:
Biscione wrote:Full-time IPC teams;

Adriatica Touring would like to give Guly a seat. We'll be a full-time team running customer Subaru Imprezas.

This is a provisional yes, as long as Euromotor (the new works Subaru team) elects to continue running last year's car instead of building new Subarus.

Image Image
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Kurosawa Engineering is looking for two Japanese drivers to complete its Kyalami 9 Hours lineup.
#FreeGonzo
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Kurosawa Engineering is looking for two Japanese drivers to complete its Kyalami 9 Hours lineup.

Kazuki Hisakawa who raced in ARST in 2017 would be intrested
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:FXS is looking for 2 drivers for 2018 International Procar Championship season

Poppy Whitechapel, who has F1RWRS experience from 2014 to 2016, and was going to participate in the LMC before that series was cancelled, is interested in signing for FXS. :)

DMR are on the lookout for a second driver for their inaugural IPC season, and two drivers to complete their Kyalami 9 Hours line-up.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

East Londoner wrote:
AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:FXS is looking for 2 drivers for 2018 International Procar Championship season

Poppy Whitechapel, who has F1RWRS experience from 2014 to 2016, and was going to participate in the LMC before that series was cancelled, is interested in signing for FXS. :)

DMR are on the lookout for a second driver for their inaugural IPC season, and two drivers to complete their Kyalami 9 Hours line-up.

Travis Crabtree and Vic Sunset are interested in the Kyalami drive. With Crabtree's runs in ARST and Sunset's very long track record they should be more than capable of doing well in the enduro!
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Drivers Need for 2018

Rick Miller Racing - On the lookout for 2 drivers for a part season campaign in the IPCC - would like someone from North America to fill one seat - previous Experienced preferred,

Leclerc Competition - Would like an experienced French driver (the country not SANDWICH old name) to drive their one remaining BX seat

Bryan Taylor Racing - Would like 2 drivers from Australia or New Zealand to drive in F5000. Previous single seater experience would be beneficial
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
East Londoner wrote:

Travis Crabtree and Vic Sunset are interested in the Kyalami drive. With Crabtree's runs in ARST and Sunset's very long track record they should be more than capable of doing well in the enduro!

Mont Blanc Racing would like to hire Sunset for our GT1 assault. He would partner Randall Wade if accepted.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

East Londoner wrote:

I extend an offer to her :)
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

peteroli34 wrote:

Kurosawa would be most pleased to have Kazuki in the team.
#FreeGonzo
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

V8fan12 wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:

Mont Blanc Racing would like to hire Sunset for our GT1 assault. He would partner Randall Wade if accepted.

Sunset accepts the offer. Good to see Mont Blanc is willing to find a seat for him!
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Simtek wrote:
peteroli34 wrote:

Kurosawa would be most pleased to have Kazuki in the team.

Likewise Kazuki will be delighted to drive for Kurosawa so thats a deal
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:

Sunset accepts the offer. Good to see Mont Blanc is willing to find a seat for him!

Thanks man!

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Travis Crabtree and Vic Sunset are interested in the Kyalami drive. With Crabtree's runs in ARST and Sunset's very long track record they should be more than capable of doing well in the enduro!

DMR are very happy to sign Crabtree for the 9 Hours of Kyalami. :)

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
East Londoner wrote:

I extend an offer to her :)

Poppy Whitechapel is happy to sign with FXS Racing for the 2018 season. :)

A reminder that DMR are still looking for a driver to join Whitechapel in the #95 Vauxhall Vectra in the Kyalami 9 Hours, and that we also have a seat available for our inaugural IPCC season, a full-season seat in the #98 Dodge Charger.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

East Londoner wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:Travis Crabtree and Vic Sunset are interested in the Kyalami drive. With Crabtree's runs in ARST and Sunset's very long track record they should be more than capable of doing well in the enduro!

DMR are very happy to sign Crabtree for the 9 Hours of Kyalami. :)

Crabtree accepts the drive.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Would Vic Sunset be interested in joining Rick Miller Racing for a part season campaign in IPCC for 2018
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Rafael Martins , is looking for a drive in 3.5 for next season.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Adriatica Touring Racing is still looking for a promising driver to complete its IPCC lineup!
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

novitopoli wrote:Adriatica Touring Racing is still looking for a promising driver to complete its IPCC lineup!

Roberto Dinella will take the drive, no questions asked. Lampre sponsorship and pink livery elements non-negotiable.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

After the...questionable entry last year, Blokkmonsta is opening up its promoter's slot for IPC. We are open to any driver that is looking to gain some experience.

Car #423 has to participate in the final 3 rounds of the IPC B-Class, but the driver can choose up to 3 other events to do in the car based on their preference.

We will also allow sponsorship on the car so long as it does not override the primary sponsor of Honda and Hondajet.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

AndreaModa wrote:
novitopoli wrote:Adriatica Touring Racing is still looking for a promising driver to complete its IPCC lineup!

Roberto Dinella will take the drive, no questions asked. Lampre sponsorship and pink livery elements non-negotiable.

Well, let's do it then!

Ataxia wrote:

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

novitopoli wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:

Well, let's do it then!

I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Spanish drivers, Mateo Rosa and Ramon Lorenzo both looking for drives. As well as a proposed team also looking for a place on the grid
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Gonzalez wrote:Spanish drivers, Mateo Rosa and Ramon Lorenzo both looking for drives. As well as a proposed team also looking for a place on the grid

There's still spots available for teams in the IPC B-Class. You can find the entry form at the bottom of this post.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

Gonzalez wrote:Spanish drivers, Mateo Rosa and Ramon Lorenzo both looking for drives. As well as a proposed team also looking for a place on the grid

I extend an offer to Ramón to race him in the IPCC with FXS Racing
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Blokkmonsta has a part-time B-CLass entry in IPCC for Rosa that is open, with sponsor slots available to boot!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Equipe Gauthier would like to offer a place to either Rosa or Lorenzo in AR2.0 for the upcoming season.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

An update:
Nuppiz wrote:Due to the upcoming changes in the canon structure, all of my junior drivers are looking for AutoReject 3.5 seats in 2018:
Tommi Hämäläinen (currently 2nd in F3RWRS)
Anu Võsu (2016 F1RDS champion, currently 8th in F3RWRS) signed for Blokkmonsta in AR 3.5
Thomas Yorke (6th in 2016 F3RWRS)
Daniela Anger (4th in 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Salamander wrote:

Equipe Gauthier would like to offer a place to either Rosa or Lorenzo in AR2.0 for the upcoming season.

I have selected Ramon Lorenzo to drive for your team. Thank You.
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:

I extend an offer to Ramón to race him in the IPCC with FXS Racing

Mateo Rosa has accepted your offer with FXS Racing to race in IPCC. Thank You
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

My drivers available for next season (2018):
Ross Clark (Touring car)
Benjamin Foster-Thompson (Open wheel)
Kelly Harris (Endurance series)
Verna Klien (Open wheel)
Angelica Lopez (Open wheel)
Dakota Summers (Open wheel)
Catalina Zhang (Touring car)

Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Rick Miller Racing are on the lookout for 3 drivers. 2 to take part in Rejects SuperTruck Championship preferably drivers from North America. A third driver is needed to fill our second seat in the International Pro Car season
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

peteroli34 wrote:Rick Miller Racing are on the lookout for 3 drivers. 2 to take part in Rejects SuperTruck Championship preferably drivers from North America. A third driver is needed to fill our second seat in the International Pro Car season

Don't have North-Americans, but i can offer you Cuban driver Carlos Marquez , has some experience in Rejects-one in the early nineties.
For next season, Simon Garfünkel, Carlo Waladi, Dorien Lamberigts and Wim-Bert Horrie will also be available for any touring car or GT or similar level championship.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Ataxia wrote:Jorge Alvarez Torrente and Jari Lappalainen are looking for AR3.5 drives.

Lappalainen's car just needs a few Kemppi and VR Group logos, so that's just a small thing.

For Jorge...well, ideally his car would be light blue, with plenty of Estrella Galicia, CEPSA and Telefonica logos. I can help it fit in with the team's existing scheme somehow; contact me if you're interested and we'll work it out.

Just thought I'd re-post this seeing as people are looking at 2018 lineups once again. Lappalainen has experience of AR3.5 and had a solid debut season, whilst Torrente looked pretty quick in F3RWRS.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Drivers Looking For 2018 Seats

James Morgan(GBR) DOB 04/09/1996
Looking For AR3.5/AWRS/F1
Spent 2017 racing in AR3.5, Scored Podium in 2016 FRENCH and will be racing in its successor SANDWICH during the off-season. Looking to remain in AR3.5 or maybe step-up to AWRS as a pay driver brings money from car-maker Ginetta

Chelsie Knight (GBR) DOB 25/07/1991
Looking for Anything
Previous experience in FRENCH and F5000 looking to remain in single sweaters possibly the new Formula 3 season but is open to any others.

Fredrico Navarro (ARG) DOB 24/09/1990
Looking for anything with a roof
Raced part time in the 2017 GTR season racing a elderly Chrysler Viper hopes to remain in the series for 2018 although with a full-time. Be interested in any other seat along as it comes with a roof

Thomas Wren (GBR) 05/03/1994
Looking for anything prefer single seater
Was included in the FIA young driver draft a few seasons ago although that did not lead to a F1 seat, spent 2017 in formula 5000 and in SANDWICH and looking to Reignite his career.

Pyotr Mikoyan (RUS) DOB 05/03/2000
Looking for anything
Has been left without a drive after Aeroracing collapsed forcing him out of AR2.0 now looking for a drive to continue his career for 2018 brings sponsorship from watch company Raketa

Hamid Barmak (AFG) DOB 15/09/1989
Looking for anything
Been racing in the Caterham Winter Series with 1 victory to his name looks to any offer for 2018
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

I realised that i have not contracted any drivers for F2RWRS (or whatever the series is renamed to).
Altough i wouldn't mind continuing with Miccoli, the status is unclear. Either way i'm looking for some talent. Must have had podium finishes in F2RWRS or wins in AR3.5 or F3RWRS.

I suppose i can continue the services of Barett and Kankaanpaa and have them in AR3.5, if not, i request from their owners a suitable replacement.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:I realised that i have not contracted any drivers for F2RWRS (or whatever the series is renamed to).
Altough i wouldn't mind continuing with Miccoli, the status is unclear.

Miccoli has a contract for Formula 1 in 2018.

Image Image
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:I realised that i have not contracted any drivers for F2RWRS (or whatever the series is renamed to).

Then it's settled, i need two drivers!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:
Biscione wrote:

Then it's settled, i need two drivers!

I could offer you drivers, but only for AR 3.5.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"