Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Syzygy

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Syzygy »

Driver: Lev Azarov
Nationality: Russian

He is looking for experience in any series available. While not part of this canon, Azarov won the pole for the 2013 TM Master Cup Series Karjala Grand Prix, and has qualified for all over-capacity events he has entered in that series on merit.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

WANTED

Experienced driver for top team in F1RGP2C 1999. Surname must not contain "Moreno" or "Solari". All other suitably qualified candidates considered.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Stramala wrote:WANTED

Experienced driver for top team in F1RGP2C 1999. Surname must not contain "Moreno" or "Solari". All other suitably qualified candidates considered.

Lawrence Tucker is interested in the drive, he has previously driven for Gauthier and Volga, and has sponsorship from IBM as well.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Stramala wrote:WANTED

Pieter Kickert would be willing (i.e. desperately wanting) to drive. Has experience at pissing off Moreno :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
OsellaFA1L

Post by OsellaFA1L »

4 young drivers looking for 2017 drives. (but would debut before then if needed). Managed by the Speedworld group

Name: Arnaud Nandan
Nationality: French
DoB: 2/5/1998
Looking for: IRFC/F1RDS
Bio: Son of a french building company owner, and brother to Vincent, Arnaud Nandan has always had a passion for motorsport. He at first pursued a a career in karting and quickly made a name for himself in in the go kart scene. This talent and experience ensured he was always competitive until he won the European championship in 2014. After this he promptly stepped up to the FR2.0 Eurocup and is currently 2nd in the championship in his 2nd season competing there. Brings a small amount of money from the family business.

Name: Janne Kagstrom
Nationality: Finnish
DoB: 4/10/1997
Looking for: IRFC/F3RWRS
Bio: Born into a Motorsport loving family, Janne Kagstrom never had any doubt as to what he wanted to do ion his life. His father and grandfather were both local rally drivers but Kagstrom #3 has gone a different route into Circuit racing instead. He initially competed in Formula Ford but his career really took off when he joined AutoGP, he is halfway through his second season and has been a consistent frontrunner. His career prospects have been significantly boosted by his financial backing from TNT Express.

Name: Vincent Nandan
Nationality: French
DoB: 28/5/2000
Looking for: F1RDS
Bio: Younger brother of Arnaud, Vincent Nandan is considered by some to be as good if not better than his brother. He certainly has a brilliant record in karting with a record amount of wins in the french junior championship. However he also wants to forge a career in top single seater racing. He has stepped towards doing that by making his debut in Formula Renault this year on a limited schedule. In these starts he has shown much promise by beating people with much more experience han him. Like his brother he also brings a bit of funding from the family building business.

Name: Aldo Pellizotti
Nationality: Italian
DoB: 11/4/2000
Looking for: F1RDS
Bio: Aldo Pellizotti is possibly considered to be one of the brightest young stars in motorsport right now, despite his lack of experience in real race cars. With prodigious speed behind the wheel and technical knowledge well beyond his years it is no surprise that the italian has been dominant in most of his karting starts in his short career. The main weakness he possesses though is a financial one, He has been unable to secure funding and therefore is not going to be a pay driver.
RIP Jules Bianchi

Only Bernie could pay his way out of a bribery court case
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Scuderia Alitalia are potentially interested in signing Aldo Pellizotti to their young driver squad - however, this would only be starting from 2017.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I might have an OctanYoungDrivers F1RDS spot for one of the Nandan brothers in 2017, but not earlier than that.
The OctanYoungDrivers contracts are however very strict, which means that i have the right to decide when he promotes and where he drives. Promotion options include Octan YD in F3RWRS and RonDenRacingEngineering in F2RWRS. The driver will be kept in the YD program as long as he keeps making progress, however, it could be that he has to be patient, as 3 other promising (and one less promising) drivers are also signed on the program, and all of them want to make it to the F2RWRS team!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

If anyone is looking for a driver with F3RWRS experience for the remainder of 2016, drop Jack Christopherson Jr a line. He is available immediately.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Stramala wrote:If anyone is looking for a driver with F3RWRS experience for the remainder of 2016, drop Jack Christopherson Jr a line. He is available immediately.

Not that it makes much difference, but his father was useless in F1RWRS (in his half-season).

Although he was hired on his non-championship victory...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
OsellaFA1L

Post by OsellaFA1L »

Stramala wrote:Scuderia Alitalia are potentially interested in signing Aldo Pellizotti to their young driver squad - however, this would only be starting from 2017.

Pellizotti would be delighted to sign this contract, considering how much of a big name IBR is in Italy.

And I am also half interested in taking up This's offer, depends on if I get any others
RIP Jules Bianchi

Only Bernie could pay his way out of a bribery court case
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

dr-baker wrote:
Stramala wrote:If anyone is looking for a driver with F3RWRS experience for the remainder of 2016, drop Jack Christopherson Jr a line. He is available immediately.

Not that it makes much difference, but his father was useless in F1RWRS (in his half-season).

*Ahem* F1RGP2C Champion, current points leader in F1RICS and reigning Indy 500 champion *Ahem*

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Drivers looking to gain a drive in anything that is avalaible

Thomas Day
DOB: 06/08/1976
Nationality: UK

Laura Hamilton
DOB: 15/11/1996

Chelsie Knight
DOB: 25/07/1991

James Morgan
DOB: 04/08/1998

Kim Sung Ri
DOB:16/08/1987
Nationality: North Korea
Comes with Backing from North Korean Airline Air Koryo and car manufacturer Pyeonghwa Motors
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Stramala wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

*Ahem* F1RGP2C Champion, current points leader in F1RICS and reigning Indy 500 champion *Ahem*

True, but the FxRWRS was what was being discussed... ;) I'm sure Jnr. will have a great career ahead of him!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Looking for a driver to fill the #12 seat in the Porsche Reject Cup. Apply within; sponsorship welcomed.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Eastern Racing Associates are look for a driver to fill one of our seats in the Porsche Reject Cup. All applicants are welcome, provided they have good sponsorship and pronounce Porsche correctly. Porsh - uh will not do :P
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 10 Dec 2013, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Commonwealth Racing are looking for an experienced driver to fill our second seat in the Porsche Reject Cup. Sponsorship welcomed, though not obligatory.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Diego Mauricio Batistuta is interested in filling one of the various Porsche Supercup seats. He has experience in F3RWRS, IFRC and F1R Indy Championship Series. He has sponsorship from Megatone and Banco Macro.
Last edited by DemocalypseNow on 10 Dec 2013, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

We'd like to offer Batistuta a contract.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

I'm looking for 2 drivers to race for my team in rounds of the new Porsche Reject Cup series for rounds 5 through 8, as My drivers for the first half will not be able to compete due to F1RSTC commitments

EDIT: No drivers needed any longer.
Last edited by go_Rubens on 11 Dec 2013, 21:26, edited 2 times in total.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Ataxia wrote:Looking for a driver to fill the #12 seat in the Porsche Reject Cup. Apply within; sponsorship welcomed.

Wulfric Wombesi is interested, a driver who had encouraging results in the non-canon RWSCC series before its hiatus. He sold his soul to the demons of BP, so plenty of sponsorship money there.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Stramala wrote:Diego Mauricio Batistuta is interested in filling one of the various Porsche Supercup seats. He has experience in F3RWRS, IFRC and F1R Indy Championship Series. He has sponsorship from Megatone and Banco Macro.

As a former MRT IFRC driver, JLD are interested in offering Batistuta a drive in the Porsche Supercup series. If he does well, he'll be looking at a promotion to either the JLD GT-R team, or the JLD RTCC team for 2017.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Gerald Pereria ask for Lev Azarov's services as their second driver in the Porsche Reject Cup, and also ask Jorge Del Rio to be Owen Carvill's substitute driver in certain races in the series,due to Carvill's commitments as Fabian Rei's reserve in the RRT.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Pulsar Racing Team would like to invite either Markus van de Schoot or Micko Glotch to run for them in the Porsche Reject Cup. Failing that, we'll put former Plus One driver Jack Connolly in the car.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Commonwealth Racing would like to extend an offer to Tommy Nash to race for them in the upcoming Porsche Reject Cup.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Ataxia wrote:Pulsar Racing Team would like to invite either Markus van de Schoot or Micko Glotch to run for them in the Porsche Reject Cup. Failing that, we'll put former Plus One driver Jack Connolly in the car.

Are there any clashes with F1RSTC? If not then MVDS accepts the drive straight away. Thanks
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

eurobrun wrote:
Ataxia wrote:Pulsar Racing Team would like to invite either Markus van de Schoot or Micko Glotch to run for them in the Porsche Reject Cup. Failing that, we'll put former Plus One driver Jack Connolly in the car.

Are there any clashes with F1RSTC? If not then MVDS accepts the drive straight away. Thanks

With VDS looking at joining Pulsar, JLD would like to offer Glotch a drive in the #74 should Batistuta decline our offer.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

DMB accepts the MRT offer. He thanks Commonwealth for their initial offer, but prefers the MRT offer thanks to its opportunities of further advancement.

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

eurobrun wrote:

Rounds 5-8 clash with the F1RSTC in terms of the Porsche Reject Cup.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Stramala wrote:DMB accepts the MRT offer. He thanks Commonwealth for their initial offer, but prefers the MRT offer thanks to its opportunities of further advancement.

Commonwealth appreciates the early notice, and we'd like to wish both MRT/JLD and Mr. Batistuta all the best for the future.

EDIT: Seeing as Mr. van der Schoot may be unable to drive for Pulsar due to existing RSTC commitments, Commonwealth would like to wait for further developments before engaging in negotiations with additional drivers. Our offer to Mr. Nash remains.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Drivers that would be willing to drive in the Porsche SuperCup

Kristina Harris (age 22)
New Zealander
Driving in Lupo GTI Championship
Brings backing from Harris Finance

Catalina Zhang (age 18)
Chinese
Driving in F1RSTC

Alvin Ziegler (age 21)
German
Driving in RRC

will be available as long as there are no clashes with their existing schedules
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Eastern Racing Alliance extend an offer to Nathan Nurmester to drive in the Porsche Reject Cup.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Eastern Racing Alliance extend an offer to Nathan Nurmester to drive in the Porsche Reject Cup.

Nathan Nurmester kindly rejects the offer on the basis that he is happy in his current position as IFRC's safety car driver and feels that younger guns should be given the chance to compete instead.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Nuppiz wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:Eastern Racing Alliance extend an offer to Nathan Nurmester to drive in the Porsche Reject Cup.

Nathan Nurmester kindly rejects the offer on the basis that he is happy in his current position as IFRC's safety car driver and feels that younger guns should be given the chance to compete instead.

His experience would have been a huge help to our season! :P ERA appeal for any experienced driver to partner our rookie. We are also appealing for rookies, preferably from Asian countries, to drive in the PRC
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

His experience would have been a huge help to our season! :P ERA appeal for any experienced driver to partner our rookie. We are also appealing for rookies, preferably from Asian countries, to drive in the PRC

Eighteen year old Catalina Zhang from China would be interested in ERA's PRC seat.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

V8fan12 wrote:Eighteen year old Catalina Zhang from China would be interested in ERA's PRC seat.

Is she competing in another series? If so, we wont be able to hire her.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

go_Rubens wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

Rounds 5-8 clash with the F1RSTC in terms of the Porsche Reject Cup.

Oh, arsebiscuits...

Right then, if Glotch is free of commitments we'll be happy to run him in that case. If not, then I'll use Connolly.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:Eighteen year old Catalina Zhang from China would be interested in ERA's PRC seat.

She is competing in F1RSTC, is that ok? I can replace her in the F1RSTC with one of my other drivers though.

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

V8fan12 wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

She is competing in F1RSTC, is that ok? I can replace her in the F1RSTC with one of my other drivers though.

If she can be replaced in F1RSTC then she's hired
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:Is she competing in another series? If so, we wont be able to hire her.

If she can be replaced in F1RSTC then she's hired

She has now been replaced in the F1RSTC, so can drive for your team now.

kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Commonwealth Racing would like to re-open the tender process for our second seat in the Porsche Reject Cup. With that, our offer to Mr. Tommy Nash remains if he is interested.