Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
DemocalypseNow

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by DemocalypseNow »

kevinbotz wrote:Commonwealth Racing would like to re-open the tender process for our second seat in the Porsche Reject Cup. With that, our offer to Mr. Tommy Nash remains if he is interested.

Il Barone Rampante offers the services of former F2/F3RWRS driver Jack Christopherson Jr - son of former F1RGP2C Champion and reigning Indy 500 champion Jack Christopherson.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

kevinbotz wrote:Commonwealth Racing would like to re-open the tender process for our second seat in the Porsche Reject Cup. With that, our offer to Mr. Tommy Nash remains if he is interested.

Nash is still recovering from his injuries and won't be fit to race until next year at the very best. If this offer is for next year, he's still interested. Just FYI...
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Aerospeed wrote:

Nash is still recovering from his injuries and won't be fit to race until next year at the very best. If this offer is for next year, he's still interested. Just FYI...

Ah well, thanks for the heads up. We've signed up Christopherson Jr. for this season, but depending on the circumstances, there may be a seat open next year.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Viação Intermunicipal Dadinho Almeida (V.I.D.A.)'s Porsche Reject Cup operation searches for a driver with tintop experience to drive our second car at the upcoming inaugural season
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Looking at my list of drivers, i have Dutch Wim-Bert Horrie on my list, he's currently test-driver in IFRC, but his other experiences are in 'entering championships that failed to materialise'.
I can't remember what age he was on, but let's simplify things by saying that he's now 17. If anyobody is interested, just let me know. I think i currenly have only 3 active drivers in the FxRWRS-ladder, so i got some room to get back involved with drivers.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

FantometteBR wrote:Viação Intermunicipal Dadinho Almeida (V.I.D.A.)'s Porsche Reject Cup operation searches for a driver with tintop experience to drive our second car at the upcoming inaugural season

I have Carlo Waladi, who has unsuccesfully raced in RTCC and some F1 in 1994.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

This wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:Viação Intermunicipal Dadinho Almeida (V.I.D.A.)'s Porsche Reject Cup operation searches for a driver with tintop experience to drive our second car at the upcoming inaugural season

Vanutu? Enough 'exotic' for us! Bring him in!
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

FantometteBR wrote:
This wrote:

Vanutu? Enough 'exotic' for us! Bring him in!

Alright, he will bring his vulcanic driving style to your team. And Melanesian dancers!
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Because the IFRC have decided to kick out the Melrose Racing Team, Austrian rookie Verna Klien is now available to drive in any series as long as it does not clash with her F1RSTC commitments.

EDIT: People named Wizzie need not respond.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

After failures to respond to both drivers, Gerald Pereria Racing is open to any driver offers for the second seat of their Porsche Racing Cup team. They also need a replacement driver for Owen Carvill in the case of the GTRWC,PRC and RRT clashing together due to Carvill's commitments as Fabian Rei's replacement in the RRT.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

WaffleCat wrote:After failures to respond to both drivers, Gerald Pereria Racing is open to any driver offers for the second seat of their Porsche Racing Cup team. They also need a replacement driver for Owen Carvill in the case of the GTRWC,PRC and RRT clashing together due to Carvill's commitments as Fabian Rei's replacement in the RRT.

Wulfric Wombesi is still available for any non-open wheel seat.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

WaffleCat wrote:After failures to respond to both drivers, Gerald Pereria Racing is open to any driver offers for the second seat of their Porsche Racing Cup team. They also need a replacement driver for Owen Carvill in the case of the GTRWC,PRC and RRT clashing together due to Carvill's commitments as Fabian Rei's replacement in the RRT.

Richard Hershall is available. He has some F3RWRS experience.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Once again, lanky Algerian Abdel Genazzi would like to make his services available. He has IFRC experience, and also to sweeten the deal, he'll bring one of his mate Razik's silk carpets. 100 dollar normally, but special price for you my friend :P

EDIT: Nope, not Genazzi, it's Frenchman Serge Blanco who is in fact the man I'm offering :oops: Unfortunately, Serge isn't quite as lanky, and the offer of the finest carpets this side of Cairo has also gone, but on the plus side, with him around there'll always be someone to nick a couple of Gauloises off!
TORA! TORA! TORA!
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Two drivers needed for Rejects Rally Trophy team. Preferably with previous rallying/rallycross experience. Must not have any commitments that clash with the RRT calendar.

Apply to the High Performance Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

After many minutes of waiting and many hours of discussing, Gerald Pereria Racing opened up negotiations with the three drivers who have placed their cards down on the table: Wulfric Wombesi, who has BP money, Serge Blanco, who has a nice pack of Gauloises,and Richard Hershall,who has decent F3RWRS experience.As there are no scheduling conflicts with the GTRWC,the RRT and PRC,only one seat will be offered. All three drivers were taken into consideration,as well as their offers. Now, it's time for decisions:

1-20: Mr. Pereria gets suckered in with a sudden fill of "We've got to have....money!" and signs Wulfric Wombesi
21-50: Mr. Pereria fancies someone with a cold pack of French beer, and signs a certain Mr. Blanco
51-100: Mr. Pereria thinks about POWER and SPEED, and wants someone who brings the car home high up. Thus, he signs Richard Hershall.

And the committe (read: Gerald Pereria and Shane Sparks) have gone through intense arguements and fistfights over the driver for their second car in the PRC. This was resolved in a gentlemanly way (read: accessing a random number generator) and a driver was chosen....

17! A certain Mr. Wombesi gets the drive for Gerald Pereria Racing! All that's left to do is to sign some paperwork out of their own free will and plaster massive BP logos on the cars. As for Mr. Hershall and Mr. Blanco,Gerald Pereria racing would like to contact you again soon, probably when the BP money has run out (i.e never), so please keep your spirits up and hope for a call in the near future.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Thomas De Bock has a younger brother, and he's looking for a drive! 17-year-old Yaël De Bock recently dominated the British Formula Ford championship after dominating the Belgian championship the year before, and he's looking for a drive in any series, preferably F1RDS, F3RWRS or IFRC. He has already been described as the best Belgian talent of his generation.

Any takers?
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

tommykl wrote:Thomas De Bock has a younger brother, and he's looking for a drive! 17-year-old Yaël De Bock recently dominated the British Formula Ford championship after dominating the Belgian championship the year before, and he's looking for a drive in any series, preferably F1RDS, F3RWRS or IFRC. He has already been described as the best Belgian talent of his generation.

Any takers?

Octan is interested! With a chance of eventually driving for the fastest Belgian F2RWRS team (obviously RonDen) ;)
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

This wrote:
tommykl wrote:Thomas De Bock has a younger brother, and he's looking for a drive! 17-year-old Yaël De Bock recently dominated the British Formula Ford championship after dominating the Belgian championship the year before, and he's looking for a drive in any series, preferably F1RDS, F3RWRS or IFRC. He has already been described as the best Belgian talent of his generation.

Any takers?

Octan is interested!

Great news :D Which championship are we talking, here?
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

tommykl wrote:
This wrote:

Any takers?

Octan is interested!

F1RDS, for 2017, that is, as currently i have nothing else available. He's be the fifth driver in my program, so there's a big chance of eventually ending up in F2RWRS (or IFRC if he sucks). Unless IBR is going to put all their junior drivers at RonDen, of course :roll:
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

This wrote:
tommykl wrote:
This wrote:Octan is interested!

F1RDS, for 2017, that is, as currently i have nothing else available. He's be the fifth driver in my program, so there's a big chance of eventually ending up in F2RWRS (or IFRC if he sucks). Unless IBR is going to put all their junior drivers at RonDen, of course :roll:

It's a deal then :)

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Alright, that's on F1RDS seat confirmed for 2017, the other one, well, i made some driver an offer earlier in this thread, so i need confirmation about that.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

The High Performance Group are looking for drivers to fill the following positions:

No 1. Driver at Mazda Team HPR (F1RSTC team).
No 1. Driver at High Performance Ford Rally Team (RRT team).
No 2. Driver at High Performance Ford Rally Team (RRT team).

Thank you.

EDIT: Drivers are no longer needed.

tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Gillet-Ecurie Nationale Belge seek a replacement driver for one race in the F2RWRS to replace the banned Gregor Pascal. Any takers?

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

tommykl wrote:Gillet-Ecurie Nationale Belge seek a replacement driver for one race in the F2RWRS to replace the banned Gregor Pascal. Any takers?

I could offer you Dorien Lamberigts, just to continue your bad experiences with the Lamberigts family :lol:
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

tommykl wrote:Gillet-Ecurie Nationale Belge seek a replacement driver for one race in the F2RWRS to replace the banned Gregor Pascal. Any takers?

I can offer you Alessandro Lucarelli, as I believe his IFRC schedule doesn't clash. He's 2nd in the championship atm.

Image Image
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Biscione wrote:

I can offer you Alessandro Lucarelli, as I believe his IFRC schedule doesn't clash. He's 2nd in the championship atm.

He's hired.

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

For hire: Selected drivers within the MRT Young Driver Program. Able to participate in Pacific Rim Cup or FRENCH. Come with F2 and F3 experience. Call 'Mad Uncle' Melrose on 555-8468 266633
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Himalayas Racing are opening up interest for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup, we have two positions available within our team, as we are shuffling off two of our Nepali drivers at the end of the 2016 SARS season. We are a team serious about winning the GT category, and drivers must be willing to give their all every race.

Some experience is preferable, but all interest will be considered.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Wizzie wrote:For hire: Selected drivers within the MRT Young Driver Program. Able to participate in Pacific Rim Cup or FRENCH. Come with F2 and F3 experience. Call 'Mad Uncle' Melrose on 555-8468 266633

*ring ring*

...Hello, is that the "Dancing With The Devil" Driver Program? We could use a driver for FRENCH...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Ataxia wrote:
Wizzie wrote:For hire: Selected drivers within the MRT Young Driver Program. Able to participate in Pacific Rim Cup or FRENCH. Come with F2 and F3 experience. Call 'Mad Uncle' Melrose on 555-8468 266633

*ring ring*

...Hello, is that the "Dancing With The Devil" Driver Program? We could use a driver for FRENCH...

Ah, fantastic. You have a choice between Mitchell, Gregor, Takuma and Joel to provide you with their driving services for FRENCH.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:

*ring ring*

Please, no no no, you don't want to degrade yourself like this. Instead, IBR can offer you some quality product. Macklin is a has-been, Pascal is a nobody, Taki is completely hopeless, and Joel Melrose is a straight up nutcase. Please, choose a selection of our top talents...

Marcel Agyemang-Badu. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen. Dan Greenlaw. Mineiro. Olafur Ragnar Hannesson. These are all top names in junior circles. Far above any broken product MRT can offer.

This applies to many drivers - if you are a top team in FRENCH, we have a top talent for you. Need to call us? Don't worry, we already knew you did, so we sent you a private jet to take to IBR's factory in Parma, to discuss your driver needs. Because we're not amateurs, unlike a certain Australian-German hybrid 'team'. ;)

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

The Henri Racing Team needs drivers for its full scale attack on LMP2 for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup. We are interested in anyone who has a decent amount of experience, "Gold" and "Silver" tier drivers preferred, although we won't mind some more sponsorship money. If we can get at least one "Platinum" driver we will be very pleased. Depending on what happens with my drivers in F1RSTC and the PRC, that may fill 2 of my 6 seats, so the Henri's management team is very open to anyone who raises their hand.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

go_Rubens wrote:The Henri Racing Team needs drivers for its full scale attack on LMP2 for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup. We are interested in anyone who has a decent amount of experience, "Gold" and "Silver" tier drivers preferred, although we won't mind some more sponsorship money. If we can get at least one "Platinum" driver we will be very pleased. Depending on what happens with my drivers in F1RSTC and the PRC, that may fill 2 of my 6 seats, so the Henri's management team is very open to anyone who raises their hand.

I imagine Carsten Jancker will be classified as Silver, as he has experience across several series, including GTRWC & Porsche Reject Cup.

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:The Henri Racing Team needs drivers for its full scale attack on LMP2 for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup. We are interested in anyone who has a decent amount of experience, "Gold" and "Silver" tier drivers preferred, although we won't mind some more sponsorship money. If we can get at least one "Platinum" driver we will be very pleased. Depending on what happens with my drivers in F1RSTC and the PRC, that may fill 2 of my 6 seats, so the Henri's management team is very open to anyone who raises their hand.

I imagine Carsten Jancker will be classified as Silver, as he has experience across several series, including GTRWC & Porsche Reject Cup.

Okay, that's someone in the general area we're looking for! Is he interested in the ACO Le Mans Cup? Because if so, I feel he'll be a good addition to my team.

Jean-Phillipe Henri is still looking for more offers, any offer in our guidelines is greatly and warmly welcomed!
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

go_Rubens wrote:
Biscione wrote:

Okay, that's someone in the general area we're looking for! Is he interested in the ACO Le Mans Cup? Because if so, I feel he'll be a good addition to my team.

That's what was being implied, yes. He needs drive, you have seat. Simples!

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Biscione wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

*ring ring*

Please, no no no, you don't want to degrade yourself like this. Instead, IBR can offer you some quality product. Macklin is a has-been, Pascal is a nobody, Taki is completely hopeless, and Joel Melrose is a straight up nutcase. Please, choose a selection of our top talents...

Marcel Agyemang-Badu. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen. Dan Greenlaw. Mineiro. Olafur Ragnar Hannesson. These are all top names in junior circles. Far above any broken product MRT can offer.

This applies to many drivers - if you are a top team in FRENCH, we have a top talent for you. Need to call us? Don't worry, we already knew you did, so we sent you a private jet to take to IBR's factory in Parma, to discuss your driver needs. Because we're not amateurs, unlike a certain Australian-German hybrid 'team'. ;)

How about we play a fun game? The "who has the better young driver squad?" game.

Because, despite the name, this is a Japanese series, I'd like to have Taki in the team for posterity. If Alitalia can provide somebody for the other car (Mineiro?), then we'll have a wonderful time finding out which driver (and therefore driver development squad) is the best.

Deal?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:How about we play a fun game? The "who has the better young driver squad?" game.

Because, despite the name, this is a Japanese series, I'd like to have Taki in the team for posterity. If Alitalia can provide somebody for the other car (Mineiro?), then we'll have a wonderful time finding out which driver (and therefore driver development squad) is the best.

Deal?

Mineiro is a good shout. Wouldn't be the first time a Brazilian was champion in Japan, after all! ;)

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Alternatively, you could instead go for the hottest prospect in F1RDS and hire Aimée Gauthier instead of that bum Mineiro. :P
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Ataxia wrote:
Biscione wrote:
Ataxia wrote:
*ring ring*

How about we play a fun game? The "who has the better young driver squad?" game.

Deal?

Sounds like a deal to me. Takuma Taki is happy to drive with you guys for FRENCH.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Salamander wrote:Alternatively, you could instead go for the hottest prospect in F1RDS and hire Aimée Gauthier instead of that bum Mineiro. :P

That talentless hack?

Gimme a call when she actually develops some talent and wins a race ;)

Image Image