Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Klon »

roblomas52 wrote:How about Bob Lomas. He is 17 years old and is fresh from winning the CIK KF1 title.

Would Mr. Lomas be interested in making a daring leap to GT-R World Championship with Best In The World Motorsport for 2017?
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Klon wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:How about Bob Lomas. He is 17 years old and is fresh from winning the CIK KF1 title.

Would Mr. Lomas be interested in making a daring leap to GT-R World Championship with Best In The World Motorsport for 2017?

Sure as hell he would.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Licor Beirão is now in need of a driver to replace Calvin Brooks.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Aeroracing Engineering needs a F3RWRS driver to replace Francesco Fagioli. Solid background in F3RWRS or RDS required.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

As agreed to in the chat, Fagioli will be replaced by Terenzio Nicchi :D
Trump 2016
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

F2RWRS Driver Wanted

Driver wanted to fill second seat at Simpson Motorsports in F2RWRS. Must be able to pre qualify the car. Previous F2RWRS/IFRC/F1RWRS experience necessary.
This is a cool spot.
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

F1RWRS Driver Wanted
Dofasco Racing is looking for a driver who would be willing to replace Hiroto Tojo, must be able to pre qualify the car
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Calvin Brooks is interested in driving for Dofasco, he will qualify for a Reject License following the 10 June CR Motorsport test. He is a pay driver, as well.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

The Lukas wrote:F1RWRS Driver Wanted
Dofasco Racing is looking for a driver who would be willing to replace Hiroto Tojo, must be able to pre qualify the car

Four time F1 world champion and 2011 F1RWRS runner-up Daniel Melrose will be able to drive the car for rounds 10, 13 and 16, as they don't clash with his IndyCar schedule.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Dean Melville is looking for a part time RTCC drive for the remainder of the season. He will be unavailable for France and San Marino due to prior commitments with ZimSport, but is available for all other races.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Salamander wrote:Calvin Brooks is interested in driving for Dofasco, he will qualify for a Reject License following the 10 June CR Motorsport test. He is a pay driver, as well.

Wizzie wrote:Four time F1 world champion and 2011 F1RWRS runner-up Daniel Melrose will be able to drive the car for rounds 10, 13 and 16, as they don't clash with his IndyCar schedule.

Welcome to Dofasco Racing :D
Okay, so Brooks will be competing in other races (except rounds of 10,13 and 16 because in these races will duet Buyvolov-Melrose)
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Drivers looking for a drive:

Randall Wade
DOB: 15 Mar 1998
Nationality: USA

Looking for experience in racing.

Enquire to manager V8fan12 at High Performance Driver Talent Management.

EDIT: Wade has now been signed by Best In The World Motorsport to compete in the GT-R Championship.

Julian Clark
DOB: 16 June 1996
Nationality: UK

Will accept any offers for any series.

Enquire to manager V8fan12 at High Performance Driver Talent Management.

EDIT: More drivers available:

Alvin Ziegler
DOB: 18 May 1994
Nationality: Germany

Verna Klien
DOB: 4 Sept 1995
Nationality: Austria

Catalina Zhang
DOB: 6 Nov 1998
Nationality: China

Kristina Harris
DOB: 5 May 1994
Nationality: New Zealand
Female
Last edited by V8fan12 on 29 Nov 2013, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

USD Young Talents

Union Saver Developments announces two young drivers avaiable for any team:

John D. Sullivan (20, USA)
Jorge del Río (18, MEX)

These two drivers have experience in local tin tops and minor formulae
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nebula Grand Prix are looking for a new driver to partner Quentin Reatherson for the rest of the season. With Jules Vergne and David Tenpecost not performing up to scratch, we require a driver with ambition and experience in either F3RWRS or F1RDS to ensure we have kick-start our season.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Ataxia wrote:Nebula Grand Prix are looking for a new driver to partner Quentin Reatherson for the rest of the season. With Jules Vergne and David Tenpecost not performing up to scratch, we require a driver with ambition and experience in either F3RWRS or F1RDS to ensure we have kick-start our season.

Björn Ekdal is interested. He has no experience in F3RWRS but he has won the 2015 F!RDS Winter cup.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Vepe wrote:
Ataxia wrote:Nebula Grand Prix are looking for a new driver to partner Quentin Reatherson for the rest of the season. With Jules Vergne and David Tenpecost not performing up to scratch, we require a driver with ambition and experience in either F3RWRS or F1RDS to ensure we have kick-start our season.

Björn Ekdal is interested. He has no experience in F3RWRS but he has won the 2015 F!RDS Winter cup.

I think I'd like to take Ekdal, if you're happy with that.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Available: seat for IFRC at Grands Travaux Inutiles, to permanently replace Kevin Bainomugisha.
Requirements: experience in F3RWRS or RoLFS.

In case one of my F3RWRS drivers would like to try it (they got permission), a space in F3RWRS becomes available: required: nothing, that car sucks anyway.
Last edited by Nessafox on 01 Dec 2013, 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:Available: seat for IFRC at Grands Travaux Inutiles, to permanently replace Kevin Bainomugisha.
Requirements: experience in F3RWRS or RoLFS

Don't you already have Justin Case for it? :P
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

This wrote:Available: seat for IFRC at Grands Travaux Inutiles, to permanently replace Kevin Bainomugisha.

In case one of my F3RWRS drivers would like to try it (they got permission), a space in F3RWRS becomes available: required: nothing, that car sucks anyway.

De Boer would be more than happy to shift over to try his luck in IFRC. Having been the runner-up in RDS last season, I think he can do a good job.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Nuppiz wrote:

He was a temporary replacement, and Case will never be a permanent replacement, so Case becomes a free agent again.

Ataxia wrote:

De Boer would be more than happy to shift over to try his luck in IFRC. Having been the runner-up in RDS last season, I think he can do a good job.

Excellent, he's stuck in a rubbish car in F3RWRS anyway, and Justin Case has showed that the IFRC car is decent enough. That means a seat becomes available in F3RWRS (i'd like to keep my own F1RDS drivers where they are, because that car is able to get some results now and then)

So to confirm, Jerry De Boer will take over Bainomugisha's seat in IFRC, Justin Case will be available on the market again (so does Bainomugsha, for that matter) and there is a vacant seat at Octan Young Driver in F3RWRS, which has no requirements, as the car isn't up to it.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

This wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

He was a temporary replacement, and Case will never be a permanent replacement, so Case becomes a free agent again.

Ataxia wrote:

Excellent, he's stuck in a rubbish car in F3RWRS anyway, and Justin Case has showed that the IFRC car is decent enough. That means a seat becomes available in F3RWRS (i'd like to keep my own F1RDS drivers where they are, because that car is able to get some results now and then)

So to confirm, Jerry De Boer will take over Bainomugisha's seat in IFRC, Justin Case will be available on the market again (so does Bainomugsha, for that matter) and there is a vacant seat at Octan Young Driver in F3RWRS, which has no requirements, as the car isn't up to it.

22 year old New Zealander Kristina Harris would be interested in that F3RWRS seat.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:So to confirm, Jerry De Boer will take over Bainomugisha's seat in IFRC, Justin Case will be available on the market again (so does Bainomugsha, for that matter) and there is a vacant seat at Octan Young Driver in F3RWRS, which has no requirements, as the car isn't up to it.

Benoit Voeckler is interested? :D
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Ataxia wrote:
Vepe wrote:

I think I'd like to take Ekdal, if you're happy with that.

Yeah I'm happy.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Name: Pierre St. Laurent
Nationality: Canadian

Looking for racing experience in any series available.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

kevinbotz wrote:Name: Pierre St. Laurent

Plus One Racing Engineering are willing to give Pierre St. Laurent our second F1RDS seat :)
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
kevinbotz wrote:Name: Pierre St. Laurent

Plus One Racing Engineering are willing to give Pierre St. Laurent our second F1RDS seat :)

Mr. St. Laurent gratefully accepts the offer. Here's to a hopefully fruitful partnership ahead. :)
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Since It seems that I made a mistake with advertising my free drivers, here's the right way

Name: John D. Sullivan
Nationality: United States

Name: Jorge del Río (18, MEX)
Nationality: Mexican

Both are ready to learn
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Stramala wrote:
This wrote:So to confirm, Jerry De Boer will take over Bainomugisha's seat in IFRC, Justin Case will be available on the market again (so does Bainomugsha, for that matter) and there is a vacant seat at Octan Young Driver in F3RWRS, which has no requirements, as the car isn't up to it.

Well, i've been the only team that hasn't got a Voeckler yet, so yeah, considering he's going to be replaced for 2017 anyway, i don't got anything to lose with a Voeckler (and that says a lot about the state my team is in)
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:
Stramala wrote:

Well, i've been the only team that hasn't got a Voeckler yet, so yeah, considering he's going to be replaced for 2017 anyway, i don't got anything to lose with a Voeckler (and that says a lot about the state my team is in)

Well, that would mean MRT needs yet another driver for their IFRC team...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Nuppiz wrote:
This wrote:
Stramala wrote:Benoit Voeckler is interested? :D

Well, that would mean MRT needs yet another driver for their IFRC team...

Goddamnit.

Well, would Verna Klien be available for driving duties then?
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Wizzie wrote:Goddamnit.

Well, would Verna Klien be available for driving duties then?

Yes, after checking the racing calendar, Verna is indeed available to race in the IFRC for the rest of the season if you wish. The only clash is the IFRC non championship race with the STC race 4 but I will replace her in the STC with one of my other drivers for that particular weekend.

V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

High Performance Driver Talent Management would like to bring to your attention the following drivers that are available to drive in any series:

Kristina Harris
DOB: 5 May 1994
Nationality: New Zealand
Female

Alvin Ziegler
DOB: 18 May 1994
Nationality: Germany

Thank you.

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Plus One have an F3RWRS seat free for the next two rounds, the Round if Germany and the Zandvoort SuperPrix. We are looking for a driver, preferably with F3RWRS/IFRC/F1RDS experience, but not necessarily, to drive for us.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
The Dutch Bear

Post by The Dutch Bear »

Ursus Racing is looking for a replacement for Fidrik Arnason for the rest of the 1993 LPGS season. A driver with reasonable talent, someone that can qualify in the top 35, is preferred.
Application closes at 0.00 Icelandic time/GMT this evening.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

The Dutch Bear wrote:Ursus Racing is looking for a replacement for Fidrik Arnason for the rest of the 1993 LPGS season. A driver with reasonable talent, someone that can qualify in the top 35, is preferred.

How about 2 time race winner Mikhail Karimov?
Rob Lomas would replace Karimov
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Plus One have an F3RWRS seat free for the next two rounds, the Round if Germany and the Zandvoort SuperPrix. We are looking for a driver, preferably with F3RWRS/IFRC/F1RDS experience, but not necessarily, to drive for us.

Stan Frankham fancies his chances after a year and a half in F1RDS.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Oliviero Cinotti, who has 9 races F3RWRS experience, is looking for a seat in F1RDS.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
The Dutch Bear

Post by The Dutch Bear »

roblomas52 wrote:
The Dutch Bear wrote:Ursus Racing is looking for a replacement for Fidrik Arnason for the rest of the 1993 LPGS season. A driver with reasonable talent, someone that can qualify in the top 35, is preferred.

Given his earlier performances Ursus Racing is interested in the services of Mikhail Karimov for the rest of 1993 Life Grand Prix Season.
If Rob Lomas Racing agrees, Karimov will replace Arnason for the rest of the season.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

The Dutch Bear wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:

Given his earlier performances Ursus Racing is interested in the services of Mikhail Karimov for the rest of 1993 Life Grand Prix Season.
If Rob Lomas Racing agrees, Karimov will replace Arnason for the rest of the season.

Just have him.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

The Dutch Bear

Post by The Dutch Bear »

That's a deal then.