The Birthday Thread

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
andrew

Re: The Birthday Thread

Post by andrew »

Happy birthday to myself.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Happy birthday here :) 32k rel for everyone not wishing happy birthday to me
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Aerond wrote:Happy birthday here :) 32k rel for everyone not wishing happy birthday to me

Happy birthday Aerond!

... pls don't gib
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Aerond wrote:Happy birthday here :) 32k rel for everyone not wishing happy birthday to me

Happy Birthday Aerond :deletraz:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Happy saturday
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Dexter249

Post by Dexter249 »

15 Tomorrow on Saturday, yay.
FIAT Group, finding loopholes in the FIA rulebook since it's inception.
Turbogirl

Post by Turbogirl »

One year older and none the wiser. Well, at least there's cake... :D
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Turbogirl wrote:One year older and none the wiser. Well, at least there's cake... :D

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Turbogirl.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

18 today, something I've been able to celebrate by doing an A Level English Lit exam, and not much else...
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This Could Be You wrote:18 today, something I've been able to celebrate by doing an A Level English Lit exam, and not much else...

That's the problem with June birthdays. Happy birthday.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

dr-baker wrote:
This Could Be You wrote:18 today, something I've been able to celebrate by doing an A Level English Lit exam, and not much else...

That's the problem with June birthdays.

Not for mine it isn't, even when I was in school. :P

It's not that different in Ireland. Mine's just later in the month...
#FreeGonzo
Gertrand Bachot

Post by Gertrand Bachot »

14 today, and get to celebrate it with a massive downpour outside... :P
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I got the message this morning to say that, as of 12:25 yesterday afternoon, I am Uncle Jim.

I share my birthday with Philippe Alliot and Ricardo Rosset. My one-day-old nephew shares his birthday with Perry McCarthy. Worked out rather well, that one.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:I got the message this morning to say that, as of 12:25 yesterday afternoon, I am Uncle Jim.

I share my birthday with Philippe Alliot and Ricardo Rosset. My one-day-old nephew shares his birthday with Perry McCarthy. Worked out rather well, that one.

That is great!
MCard LOLA
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

dinizintheoven wrote:I got the message this morning to say that, as of 12:25 yesterday afternoon, I am Uncle Jim.

They timed it to perfection. Your new nephew is the reincarnated Black Stig. Do as you must.

On a side note, congrats man. I (somehow) became an uncle recently too (yes, I'm only 21. Thank my older cousin for that), coming up on a year now. It's a bit trippy having a younger generation in the family, took me a while to absorb it, but you'll enjoy uncle lifestyle. Feel like a parent without the responsibilities, I guess hahhahahah
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

WaffleCat wrote:They timed it to perfection. Your new nephew is the reincarnated Black Stig. Do as you must.

It gets better on that front. The father of the new arrival shares his birthday with Jeremy Clarkson.

WaffleCat wrote:On a side note, congrats man. I (somehow) became an uncle recently too (yes, I'm only 21)

And I'm nearly twice that. My family was never one to rush things. Had any of the new arrival's great-grandparents still been alive on the paternal side of the family, their ages would range from 97 to 105...
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

...and it happened, yesterday. I am now a 40-something.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:...and it happened, yesterday. I am now a 40-something.

Happy birthday. I am only a few years behind...
MCard LOLA
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Happy birthday dr-baker!
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Happy Birthday to Dr-Baker!
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Thank you for my birthday wishes. Wish I had my mum with me, but alas not. Gave in the final document for my nursing course today. Went to get it double-checked by a tutor today, and she ended up marking it and passing me straight away! Then I had to go and officially submit it with a post-it saying that it had already been marked and passed. By the course director! I have passed everything on my way to being a fully-qualified nurse.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Merry complete-orbit-day for yesterday, which I can only say today now that I'm back in front of a screen. My 12th August was spent driving from somewhere around Ansbach to the Dunkirk car ferry...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:Merry complete-orbit-day for yesterday, which I can only say today now that I'm back in front of a screen. My 12th August was spent driving from somewhere around Ansbach to the Dunkirk car ferry...

ROAD TRIP!!! But the less said about the American film Eurotrip, the better. Unless you step into that kind of film...
MCard LOLA