2017 AutoReject 2.0 N. America - NEWS

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Pointrox

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 N. America - END OF SEASON (Sonoma T

Post by Pointrox »

Hydook CroAm will gladly give Angelica a chance to test their car on day one. There is still a free spot on day two.

Also - Josue Loyola, who drove for Hydook this season, is available for testing to all parties interested.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Pointrox wrote:Hydook CroAm will gladly give Angelica a chance to test their car on day one. There is still a free spot on day two.

Also - Josue Loyola, who drove for Hydook this season, is available for testing to all parties interested.

Hunter-Maple Racing would like to offer Loyola a test for day 1
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Pointrox wrote:Hydook CroAm will gladly give Angelica a chance to test their car on day one. There is still a free spot on day two.

Excellent! Thanks :)
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Omanese driver to test with Hydook
When we thought Hydook's lineup for Sonoma testing is nearly wrapped up, the Croatian outfit never ceases to surprise their fans with sudden revelations, such as the one announced earlier this day.
16-year-old Rauf Zakariyya El-Mofty from Muscat, Oman will test their AR 2.0 car on day two, taking Milica Bosevic's seat from that day. The young Omanese driver, backed by telecommunications magnate Omantel, contested two rounds of Formula Masters China earlier this year, winning two heats at Zhuhai and one at Sentul.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

People Power presents Young CR Motorsport test schedule:

Day 1
Eduardo Armando, Panama, Age TBA - DEC me
Gerson Cherry, Brazil, 16 - DEC phoenix

Day 2
Eduardo Armando, Panama, Age TBA - DEC me
Gerson Cherry, Brazil, 16 - DEC phoenix
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Crabtree Garage by Blokkmonsta will post these for the test schedule:

Day 1
#20: Torolf Siggurdson (Norway) Age 19: DEC me
#21: Malik Zidan (Egypt) Age 20: DEC me

Day 2
#20: Alexi Schnass (Germany) Age 19: DEC me
#21: Malik Zidan (Egypt) Age 20: DEC me
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

As he is a new driver nobody wanted him in ARIA ill change his age and enter him here

Tyger Winters(USA) - 31/05/2001 will join Hunter-Maple Racing for the Sonoma Test
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I'll just pick up a driver from my unused driver bin as Hopkins' test mate... and he is Tomasz Pulaski from Poland. He's 17 now. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

We are going to test a useful 16 year old karting driver who just missed out on the Californiana karting championship but who hails from Liberia.

Day 1
Nonofo Masisi - Dec me
George Woah-Tee - Dec me

Day 2
James Wilmington - Dec er you
Angelica Lopez - dec V8Fan
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Simpson Motorsports will be running with Damon Stevenson, a 19 year old driver who has been winning arrive-and-drive F3 races regularly at Sonoma, for both days of the test. Aaron Watson will drive on Day 1, whilst the day 2 seat is still open.
This is a cool spot.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Onyx and Loyer have until Sunday to post their test lineups, or I'll be opening up their entries.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Ataxia wrote:Onyx and Loyer have until Sunday to post their test lineups, or I'll be opening up their entries.

And it's Sunday. We've got two spaces open; mrfakeboullier has a week to claim his (if not, that space is open) and the second spot is free. First come, first serve.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
TomWazzleshaw

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 N. America - OPEN SLOTS + TEST LINEU

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

The MRT Group's American Subsidiary Horizon Motorsport would like to claim the remaining team slot. Further details will be released in due time
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Okay, it's now Sunday and mrfakeboullier has failed to claim the final slot. What I'm going to do is close the slot for now, because for next season I'm going to change the entry lists up a bit. I'll be extending the entry list by one for an overall grid size of 27, and once the new thread opens I'll give everyone a set amount of time to confirm their entries again.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

With a number of teams electing to either defect to F3 or be AWOL altogether, Biscione and I have decided to merge this series with the series currently known as ARIA. As it stands, I was potentially down to nine teams and my own personal interest in the series was dwindling somewhat anyway; I had bags of fun running AR2.0E, but NA just didn't create the same brand of racing.

I apologise to the teams this currently affects, but as the majority of team owners have interests in both it should create minimal fallout. This should allow us to extend the grid size for ARIA, and with both of us looking to get the American series up and running together it should be easier to establish the series correctly. Whether Biscione's still looking at a 2017 start date or whether we'll wait until 2018, I don't know...he'll obviously be in charge of both, but I'll just be mucking in a bit to get it started.

This arrangement also takes quite a bit off my own plate since I was a touch over-subscribed. Again, apologies, but it's probably better this way. AR2.0E will still become AR2.0, that's fine; that series is still my baby.