Announcement

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
eytl
F1 Rejects Founder

Announcement

Post by eytl »

Dear all,

I regret to announce that, for personal reasons, I have decided to end my involvement with this website (including the forum), effective immediately.

I appreciate that this will come as a disappointment for many of you, and I apologise for that, but I do not wish to elaborate on the personal reasons for this decision any further. And once again I would ask that you not speculate, and I urge you to respect my request in that regard.

I wish to thank a number of people in particular. The drivers and teams at the back of the grid, for their heroism and inspiration. Especially those such as Eric van de Poele and Perry McCarthy who embraced the spirit of what we sought to celebrate here. Stephen Slater, for his invaluable cooperation in the early years. All of you here on the forum, for your camaraderie. And all of the readers and listeners, for your encouragement and appreciation of my humble efforts to inform and entertain. And of course especially Jamie, for his friendship and for all the fun I have had collaborating with him over the last 15 years.

I note that the resolution of the various issues this site has been facing, and the future of the site and the forum, is now wholly a matter for Jamie, in discussions with others.

Once again: sorry, thank you, and bye for now.

Here's to the losers, bless them all,
Enoch