Google Navigation Challenge 2. Prudhoe Bay - Ushuaia

Archive for the three above subforums
the Masked Lapwing

Re: Google Navigation Challenge 2. Prudhoe Bay - Ushuaia

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Leg 18
Start: Hotel Tunia, Pan American Highway, Cauca, Colombia
Finish: Hotel El Indio Inn, Principal Calle Bolivar, 904 y Abdón Calderón, 904, Otavalo EC100450, Ecuador
Distance: 520 km (total 13,720 km)
Time: 9 hrs, 49 mins (total 7 days, 14 hrs, 43 mins)

R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Leg 18
Start: Hotel Tunia, Pan American Highway, Cauca, Colombia
Finish: Hotel El Indio Inn, Principal Calle Bolivar, 904 y Abdón Calderón, 904, Otavalo EC100450, Ecuador
Distance Traveled: 523 km
Time Traveled: 9h 54m
Total Distance: 13559 km
Total Time: 7d 2h 47m

Anthony Byrne wrote:And now Colombia's out of the way. On to Ecuador! Ecuador is a lot like Colombia, even the flag is similar, only it's tiny by comparison, but nicer overall so far. We followed one of the Belgian teams for most of the way. We stayed right next to each other yesterday, albeit in separate hotels. It was the same story this time round. We chose a different hotel that little bit further down the road, just to make us feel like we had an advantage. Looked like someone else had the same idea.

#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Funny how it took Simtek 3 km more than TMWL for exactly the same route...
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Day 18

Start: Hotel Cortejo Imperial, Santa Rosa de Osos - Antioquia Department, Colombia
Finish: HOTEL JAMUNDI REAL, Jamundí - Valle del Cauca Department, Colombia
Distance Traveled: 337 Miles
Time Traveled: 9H 50M
Total Distance:8585 Miles
Total Time: 7 Days 4 Hours 13 Minutes

Day 18 i believe our journey south continues albeit at a ever slowing pace. Traffic hindered our progress through Medellin and the roads slowing us down the rest of the way. are the other teams finding the same issues we find a hotel and somewhere to stay ready to continue our catchup
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Associated Press wrote:BREAKING: Voeckler brothers wounded by gunfire in Medellin

Former F1 racing drivers Jeremy-Etienne and Frederic-Maxime Voeckler have been taken to hospital in serious condition, after sustaining gunshot wounds from the crossfire of a cartel shootout.

The racing brothers were competing in a road rally event from Deadhorse in Alaska to Ushuaia in Argentina, traversing the entire American continent landmass by road.

Their condition is said to be serious but not critical, meaning there will hopefully be a positive ending to proceedings.

With that, the Voecklers are registered as a DNF. Nor are they ever going back to Colombia again.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Leg 18
Start: Hotel, 31, Miranda, Cauca, Columbia
Finish: Motel California, Tulcán, Ecuador
Distance: 468 kilometres (291 miles)
Time: 9 hrs 17 mins

Total distance: 12776 kilometres (7939 miles)

I've so lost this game...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Nuppiz wrote:I've so lost this game...

Not really, Argentina can still shake up results. It's not exactly easy to find hotels in Argentina, believe me on that.

And as every team seems to be pulling out due to a lack of time, even Peteroli can still win this.
Samster

Post by Samster »

Leg 18 Santander De Quilichao, Colombia - Ecuador Border https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Alcal ... !3e0?hl=en

Colombia Border to Ibarra, Ecuador https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/0.813 ... !3e0?hl=en

Thank god we are out of Colombia. Unfortunately Ecuador isn't much better for hotels and we again ended up just short of a major city. So random hotel off the beaten track in the middle of nowhere it is. :roll:
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Thomas De Bock wrote:Prudhoe Bay - Ushuaia Challenge - day 18: Popayan to Tabacundo

We woke up to absolutely awful news today. The Voeckler brothers were in hospital in Medellin after getting caught in the crossfire of a mob shooting. Only eight of us were left, we reckoned. And we were still nowhere near the end. At least we'd leave the hell-hole of Colombia and head for less dangerous pastures. Like the stone-throwing Tierra del Fuego.

Today, we headed South (what a surprise) quite uneventfully, through the town of Pasto and finally reaching the border. Due to the notoriously tough checks at the borders, the organisers allowed us to stop the clocks at the border and turn them back on afterwards, which we did. Customs were strict, but after two hours and the loss of almost all our beer, we were in Ecuador.

We were on our way to Quito, but we wouldn't be able to reach it in time. After passing San Miguel de Ibarra (where we thought most teams would stop), we were able to continue for another 45 minutes, just past Tabacundo and stopping at a barely marked hotel a bit off the road, with about 15 minutes to spare. At least we were safe from the cartels...

http://www.formularejects.com/uploader/ ... leg18a.png
http://www.formularejects.com/uploader/ ... leg18b.png

Staying at the URB BRETAÑA QUITO, 170712, Ecuador

Route details: Pan American Hwy, Popayán - a bit off Via Guayllabamba Tabacundo, close to Tabacundo.

7 days 2 hours 14 minutes total driving time
13653 kilometres total distance
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

I cant help but feel that these races need to be shorter maybe around 2 weeks to save people losing intrest
Bobby Doorknobs

It's past 11 o'clock, Shadaza hasn't posted a summary and also said there would probably be no map forthcoming, so here's everybody's 18th leg: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... ngzSxbQTEQ
#FreeGonzo
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

peteroli34 wrote:I cant help but feel that these races need to be shorter maybe around 2 weeks to save people losing intrest

For me, this wasn't the big problem. Although 2 weeks does sound like an ideal duration regardless.

No, what bothers me is this - when the alternative routes dry up, and teams are stuck to taking the same route for much of the journey, the winner becomes a question of whoever logs on at the right time to suffer from the least traffic. At least half of all participants instantly get put on the back foot. Even if I put in effort to do as good a leg as possible, it can often go to waste because of the time of day I participate.

Perhaps, like what This suggested before, the challenges should be segmented into 2, 3 or 4 components, with the person with the highest points combined between these elements the winner. And with leg times calculated sans-traffic....
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Biscione wrote:
No, what bothers me is this - when the alternative routes dry up, and teams are stuck to taking the same route for much of the journey, the winner becomes a question of whoever logs on at the right time to suffer from the least traffic. At least half of all participants instantly get put on the back foot. Even if I put in effort to do as good a leg as possible, it can often go to waste because of the time of day I participate.

Perhaps, like what This suggested before, the challenges should be segmented into 2, 3 or 4 components, with the person with the highest points combined between these elements the winner. And with leg times calculated sans-traffic....

That is a problem most people have used exactly the same route on this race that's why id quite like to do my idea at some point where you have to visit certain locations but you get to choose where you start and finish and in what order to visit the destinations
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

peteroli34 wrote:
Biscione wrote:

That is a problem most people have used exactly the same route on this race that's why id quite like to do my idea at some point where you have to visit certain locations but you get to choose where you start and finish and in what order to visit the destinations

Considering the interest here is slightly average, i will launch my proposed challenge somewhere in the end of july, in the F1 summer break. I'm also choosing this date so there will be a long enough gap between different challenges.
However, i have a very interesting idea in mind, that will defenitely be different and exciting, and offers a possibility for an actual championship. Stay tuned, more information somewhere in july! (obviously i'm not telling it yet, i don't want someone else to steal my ideas)

The problem with this current challenges lies in 4 things: 1) lack of strategic differences. The route is very straightforward. The Transamericana looked promising at first glance, but it turned out to be slightly boring. Europe, Africa and the Middle East allow for more tactical variety. Eastern Asia will likely have similar problems. Oceana seems extremely boring, and there is no need to comment on the strategic possibilites of Antarctica.
I am partially guilty of this by suggesting the Transamericana in the first place.
Bisciones point about traffic having a huge influence here is indeed a bit of a problem, as not everybody lives in the same time zone.
2) Shadaza doesn't have enough time to run this properly. Different teams missed deadlines without any consequences. Thanks to Simtek, we got a little bit of an idea of where everyone is, but the fact is that Shadaza kind of underestimated it. Or maybe he had unforeseen circumstances in his life. Points is, Peteroli and that other guy that wanted to do a challenge, i hope you understand that running this is very time-consuming.
3) Shadaza didn't have the time to run the previous challenge properly either. Altough it was a learning experience for everyone, the fact that the standings of the previous challenge still aren't announced yet, has probably scared of some potential participants.
4) Bad timing.

@Shadaza, don't take this personally, but yeah, you did kind screw up a little bit :D
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

times are tough, but I am still committed to get this finished. I said from the very beginning I may struggle with the deadline and that there would be no penalty for missing a leg for anybody. Part of the reason I ran this series was to get over the badgering for finding results for the last one. It's gone, pls stop asking.

Leg 18, the first stage sees us clear Colombia, having to end time keeping at the crossing point, tasty hotels in Ecuador however lay just outside of range, so instead I put myself in a hotel right by the border. Image

The next leg puts us through the heart of Ecuador. I decided to spear off the main path just a little in order to experiment with some advantageous hotels as Cuenca was just out of range for me.

Stopping in Pakaloro in the student town of Milagro.
Last edited by Shadaza on 29 Apr 2015, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
Message me on Discord.
Bobby Doorknobs

Leg 19
Start: Hotel El Indio Inn, Principal Calle Bolivar, 904 y Abdón Calderón, 904, Otavalo EC100450, Ecuador
Finish: Grand Hotel Hernancor, 1 de Mayo, Huaquillas, El Oro, Ecuador
Distance Traveled: 649 km
Time Traveled: 9h 38m
Total Distance: 14208 km
Total Time: 7d 12h 25m

Anthony Byrne wrote:Stayed with the mad Aussie for two nights in a row. We were getting slightly suspicious. We only realised today that we had crossed the Equator, that weird imaginary line that gives this country its name. Fascinating. Our 19th day of driving was in perfect conditions, no traffic delays at all as we pushed on to the Peruvian border. Accommodation in the southern part of the country was getting harder to find, so we pulled off our planned route to find a hotel in Huaquillas, right on the border.

#FreeGonzo
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Day 19

Start: HOTEL JAMUNDI REAL, Jamundí - Valle del Cauca Department, Colombia
Finish: Hotel Palacio Imperial, Tulcan, Ecuador
Distance Traveled: 285 Miles
Time Traveled: 8H 46M
Total Distance:8585 Miles
Total Time: 7 Days 12 Hours 59 Minutes

The traffic we faced yesterday was the result of that shoot-out we had heard so much about. fortunately the Voecklers were alight and i hope that no innocent Colombians were injured. Its a reminder that were are not in the safest part of the world think we will be driving and MRAP on the next one. Today we head into Ecuador and find somewhere to stay just across the border the next place to stay just a bit to far and that Ecuadorian Border guard just wore us out
Samster

Post by Samster »

Leg 19 Ibarra to Machala Canton https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Hoste ... !3e0?hl=en

Our original intention was to follow fake Interstate 35 but found that there were no hotels for miles past Cuenca and stopping there would have left us 90 minutes short of our leg limit. Not good enough. So we instead made the transition to fake Interstate 25 near the coast where we found we could get further south than our original route anyway. We aren't far from the Peru border either but it will be a few hours before we actually cross it tomorrow. Hopefully our change in route shall provide some much needed variety in the race. It seems that Irish team had already been along this route however. It smelt suspiciously of Guinness.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Leg 19
Start: Motel California, Tulcán, Ecuador
Finish: Hotel Oasis, Avenida 10 de Agosto, Biblián, Ecuador
Distance: 642 kilometres (399 miles)
Time:10 hrs :glasses:

Total distance: 13418 kilometres (8338 miles)

"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Leg 19:
Not feeling well, so no story today. Arrived in Peru.

Start: Hotel Colombia Confort # 4, Calle las Corazas y Calle Peguche, Barrio Atahualpa, Otavalo 100450, Ecuador
Finish: Hotel Versilia, Panamericana Norte, Tumbes, Peru
Distance Traveled: 672 km
Time Traveled : 9u 55 m
Total Distance: 14337 km
Total Time: 7d 15h 33m

tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Prudhoe Bay - Ushuaia Challenge - day 19: Tabacundo to Alamor

Today, we could reach Peru. But we wouldn't. Because we didn't want to.

You see, we could either stick to the ocean and cross into Peru today, or stay decently far from it and reach the country tomorrow. There were more hotels on the coast, but we went for the more central route instead, hoping it'll pay off. We left our small hotel at the usual time and headed South towards Quito. Traffic was easy going, and by now, we knew we'd reached the Andes. We also knew we'd have to cross them. But not before Chile. We knew it would get worse. And this was already quite bad. We ain't seen nothin' yet...

The road South didn't have many stunning points in the landscape aside from the ever-more present Andes, but the roads themselves, although not particularly well-maintained, certainly made for some fun driving. After Alobamba, Y'all insisted he'd drive the second half of the leg. I didn't blame him. And I said no.

At one point, we got close to the ocean, but didn't actually reach the coast. At Arenillas, we had the choice to turn right towards the coastline itself, Huaquillas and Peru. Instead, we turned left, heading South along the border and stopping about half an hour down the line in Alamor at the Hotel Los Angeles, about three minutes off the main road. A fun journey without much challenge, and one day closer to the End of the World.

http://www.formularejects.com/uploader/ ... /leg19.png

Staying at the Hotel Los Angeles, Av Miguel Zarate, Alamor, Ecuador

Route details: a bit off Via Guayllabamba Tabacundo, close to Tabacundo - Av. Miguel Zarate, Alamor.

7 days 12 hours 5 minutes total driving time
14327 kilometres total distance
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

the Masked Lapwing

Leg 19
Start: Hotel El Indio Inn, Principal Calle Bolivar, 904 y Abdón Calderón, 904, Otavalo EC100450, Ecuador
Finish: Hotel Versilia, Panamericana Norte, Tumbes, Peru
Distance: 671km (total 14,391 km)
Time: 9 hrs 54 mins (total 8 days, 37 mins)

R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Bobby Doorknobs

And here's leg 19. Some of us decided to cross the border, some didn't: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... ngzSxbQTEQ
#FreeGonzo
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Day 20

Start: Hotel Palacio Imperial, Tulcan, Ecuador
Finish: Hotel Irene, Canar, Ecuador
Distance Traveled: 383 Miles
Time Traveled: 9H 38M
Total Distance:8968 Miles
Total Time: 7 Days 21 Hours 37Minutes

Day 20 and our journey continues through Ecuador a place which I know absolutely nothing about, However from today we calculate that we are about a week from the finish where that puts us in relation to the other teams I do not know. After travelling over 9 hours we found a hotel called Hotel Irene. How it got that name i do not know. Maybe its named after the owner. Doesnt sound, its Spanish they speak here right, like I say I don't know anything about this country
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

And into Peru!
Message me on Discord.
Samster

Post by Samster »

Leg 20 Machala Canton, Ecuador to Puerto Malabrigo, Peru https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Oro+V ... !3e0?hl=en

Made lots of progress today as we entered Peru. For the first time this trip we get to stay right near the coast. 8-)
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Thomas De Bock wrote:Prudhoe Bay - Ushuaia Challenge - day 20: Alamor to Trujillo

Peru!

...That's about it, really. No other cause for rejoicing, just an average leg heading South into a new country. There were deserts, straight roads, plains and mountain-y sections, but ultimately, a fairly boring drive.

To top things off, we stopped far too early, but we couldn't make it any further. Disappointed. But finally! the Pacific Ocean!

http://www.formularejects.com/uploader/ ... /leg20.png

Staying at the Antares Hotel, Calle Victor Fajardo 411 Urb. Santa María, Victor Fajardo 411, Trujillo 13007, Peru

Route details: Av. Miguel Zarate, Alamor - Calle Victor Fajardo, Trujillo.

7 days 20 hours 49 minutes total driving time
14984 kilometres total distance

Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Not many leg 20's in, so I won't summarise, and believe it or not I had pretty much all the leg 19's mapped only to fall asleep waiting to post it :facepalm:

This can be done.
Message me on Discord.
Bobby Doorknobs

Leg 20
Start: Grand Hotel Hernancor, 1 de Mayo, Huaquillas, El Oro, Ecuador
Finish: El Portal Bungalows, Avenida Mansiche, Peru
Distance Traveled: 747 km
Time Traveled: 9h 51m
Total Distance: 14955 km
Total Time: 7d 22h 16m

Anthony Byrne wrote:Slight miscalculation. It turns out it actually would have been quicker to go further down the coast instead of u-turning and going along the originally planned route. No matter, we had a feeling accommodation was going to be difficult to find for several hours beyond Trujillo, so hopefully we would meet those that continued there. So we made our U-turn and crossed the border at Macara, passing through the likes of Piura and Chiclayo before renting a bungalow in Trujillo. We should pass by Lima tomorrow.

#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Leg 20

Wasn't feeling so well yesterday so mom did all the work. She promised to put the review online, but forgot it. Typically her. Well i chatted a little bit with my sweatheart on the phone, so i feel better.
So yesterday we decided to stay close to the sea, instead of in the mountains, as we figured the straight flat roads would progress a lot better than the mickey mousy Andes roads. Besides, i love the sea. So eventually we decided to stay for the night in Trujilo, also by the sea. The Pacific Ocean. In honour of the great formula 1 team!
Again, those mad Australians were stalking us. I think they got a crush on me. I'm worried. All other teams are dropping like flies, but they keep on chasing us! Also, i heared about the Voecklers trough uncle Ron. Scary.
On a positive note, we must be somewhere around 2/3 of the total distance.

Start: Hotel Versilia, Panamericana Norte, Tumbes, Peru
Finish: Hotel La Posada del Rey, José Antonio Andueza 289 Urb. La Merced, Antonio Andueza 289, Trujillo, Peru
Distance Traveled: 715 km
Time Traveled : 9u 43 m
Total Distance: 15052 km
Total Time: 8d 1h 16m

I will already post leg 21. Also, the map shows that my route is faster with traffic than without traffic, i swear i did not cheat!

Leg 21:
Trujilo turned out to be a lively city. With lot of people playing panflutes. We drove trough Santa District, so we finally know for sure where Santa lives. We kept on driving alongside the coast, until we reached the capital Lima. At least, the capital doesn't have the same name as the country, which is very good! There were some minor traffic works. Strangely, we won some time because of that... We continued along the coast to Chincha Alta. Also, the discussion of whether Christoffel Columbus was Italian, Spanish or Portuguese was finally solved. He was Japanese! At least, that's what this hotel name in engrish seems to suggest. Looks like a good place to crashuuuuu, though! Side-o by side-o with mom, of course.

Start: Hotel La Posada del Rey, José Antonio Andueza 289 Urb. La Merced, Antonio Andueza 289, Trujillo, Peru
Finish: Cristoforus Columbus, Calle Lima, Chincha Alta, Peru
Distance Traveled: 759 km
Time Traveled : 9u 44 m
Total Distance: 15811 km
Total Time: 8d 10h 00m

Bobby Doorknobs

And here we all are (apart from TMLW and Nuppiz): https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... ngzSxbQTEQ
#FreeGonzo
Bobby Doorknobs

Leg 21
Start: El Portal Bungalows, Avenida Mansiche, Peru
Finish: Hotel Chincha:Qala Hotels & Resorts, Av. Los Laureles 102, Panamericana Sur 193, Sunampe 11702, Peru
Distance Traveled: 763 km
Time Traveled: 9h 54m
Total Distance: 15718 km
Total Time: 8d 8h 10m

Anthony Byrne wrote:We continued further down the coast through Lima. We're nowhere near the border. Peru is a vast country compared to Ecuador, but we will make it out.

#FreeGonzo
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

If allowed I'll post four legs on Sunday. I'm not home at the moment and have to rely on a tablet that works rather sluggishly.
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

There seems to be some confusion on legs (my fault). I think everyone should get up to leg 21 today and we will take it from there (obviously you can catch up later) and aim to get leg 22 tomorrow. I will post my leg later today. STILL GOING.
Message me on Discord.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Day 21

Start: Hotel Irene, Canar, Ecuador
Finish: Gran Hotel Chiclayo Hotel, Pascual Saco, Chiclayo, Lambayeque, Peru
Distance Traveled: 459 Miles
Time Traveled: 9H 42M
Total Distance:9427 Miles
Total Time: 8 Days 5 Hours 07 Minutes

the Masked Lapwing

Leg 20
Start: Hotel Versilia, Panamericana Norte, Tumbes, Peru
Finish: Mariest Hotel, Mz. 1 Lt. 1, Prolongación Cesar Vallejo, Trujillo 13008, Peru
Distance: 718 km
Time: 9 hrs, 44 mins

Leg 21
Start: Mariest Hotel, Mz. 1 Lt. 1, Prolongación Cesar Vallejo, Trujillo 13008, Peru
Finish: Hotel Rivera, Chincha Alta, Peru
Distance: 757 km (total 15,866 km)
Time: 9 hrs, 57 mins (total 8 days, 20 hrs, 18 mins)

R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

It certainly was tight to make it, but I am now on the outskirts of Lima Peru. What a beautiful city.

Leg 22 posts will be open from here on.

It seems everyone is now around or close to the Lima area though it appears as though This is making great progress in South America and is quite a bit ahead. Good job.
Message me on Discord.
Bobby Doorknobs

Shadaza wrote:This is making great progress in South America and is quite a bit ahead. Good job.

I wouldn't exactly call staying within minutes of Lappy and I "quite a bit ahead" :P

Leg 22
Start: Hotel Chincha:Qala Hotels & Resorts, Av. Los Laureles 102, Panamericana Sur 193, Sunampe 11702, Peru
Finish: Titanic Club Playa Hotel, La Punta, Peru
Distance Traveled: 647 km
Time Traveled: 9h 9m
Total Distance: 16365 km
Total Time: 8d 17h 19m

Anthony Byrne wrote:Spent the whole day following Route 1S away from the coast, through Ica and Nazca (didn't get to see the lines, unfortunately) and back towards the coast again, where we found that the Pacific Ocean does get a bit boring after a while, like a lot of the scenery we've come across on our journey. We had to stop early in La Punta, which was just before where we were going to turn away from the ocean again. Tomorrow, we should be out of Peru.

EDIT: Might as well post the leg 21 map while I'm here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... ngzSxbQTEQ
#FreeGonzo
Samster

Post by Samster »

Leg 22 Pucusana to El Desaire https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Mirad ... !3e0?hl=en

Peru is starting to suck. We will likely lose another hour to the three leading teams simply because there is sweet F-All between the town we ended up in and Camana which is out of our reach but within theirs. :facepalm: