The Preposterous Pastor Penalty Predicter Posting

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

The Preposterous Pastor Penalty Predicter Posting

Post by WeirdKerr »

Ok bit of fun for the summer break, Lets have your most preposterous penalties that you can think of for the master of disaster (or any other driver)
Collieafc

Re: The Preposterous Pastor Penalty Predicter Posting

Post by Collieafc »

Penalty for winning another race - the FIA are so enraged/puzzled by Pastor winning they put a penalty down in fustration
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

He is able to pass so many cars in one race uneventfully that the stewards reckon that they must have missed something so penalise him anyway...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

10 place grid penalty for marrying a woman who looks distressingly similar to himself.

Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

The Reverend finally concedes defeat in his battle with his receding hairline, and rocks up to Belgium with a close shaven head .The stewards DSQ him from FP1 for being underweight.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Pastor gets a penalty for criticising the stewards for giving him a penalty.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

Pastor spills a drink in the Lotus Hospitality area. A fine for trying to damage paddock property
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

The Reverend has a clean, consistent run of points finishes - gets banned after the points are mistaken for penalty points.
#FreeGonzo
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Pastor tweets about the penalty system

Gets a penalty
I like the way Snrub thinks!
LeytonHouse

Post by LeytonHouse »

Saves another tank slapper vs Verstappen, gets a penalty for pointing his car at a dangerous 45 degree angle on the main straight.
"A GP2 car is faster than my Caterham" - Kamui Kobayashi (Pre-season testing 2014)
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Looks in the direction of the stewards somewhere in the race weekend, is slapped with a 5 seconds penalty.

Is called Pastor Maldonado? Drive-through penalty.

After retiring is somehow nominated steward for a race, eventually issuing a fine to himself for dishing out too many penalties.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

After having a weekend where he is getting penalties, he is asked why do you think you are getting all these penalties the rev replies "is it cause I is pastor..." then gets slapped with a 10 place grid drop for the following race
Fetzie

Post by Fetzie »

Pastor turns up to watch a GP3 race, and the stewards penalize him for a crash because the TV director cuts to a camera on him while a crash happens. This penalty puts him over the points limit on his FIA super-licence, and he is banned for the next F1 race.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

A random driver causes an accident. When asked by the stewards what his excuse was, he jokes "I wanted to channel by inner Maldonado."

Pastor is deemed responsible and docked ten grid positions for the next race.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Each season the race circuits are contractually obliged to provide someone to stand on the pit straight and shoot at Maldonado as he drives past. This does not include free practice and is optional for qualifying.
Just For One Day...
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

This thread, and the race immediately before it, reminds me of an intended piece of comedy from They Think It's All Over that was more a piece of incisive commentary on the state of the Premiership at the time. It was something like:

"Arsenal 0, Liverpool 0, with two minutes of stoppage time to go at the end of the match. Thierry Henry had a clear run on goal, Jamie Carragher fouled him in the box! The referee blew his whistle, and awarded a penalty... to Manchester United."

All through the Hungarian Grand Prix I found myself thinking: what will happen for the incident between Rosberg and Ricciardo for "causing a collision"? What will happen to Max Verstappen for speeding in the pit lane? And what of all the transgressions in the GP2 race? The stewards looked at the evidence, and awarded a drive-through penalty... to Pastor Maldonado.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

CoopsII wrote:Each season the race circuits are contractually obliged to provide someone to stand on the pit straight and shoot at Maldonado as he drives past. This does not include free practice and is optional for qualifying.

I'm just imagining now Ben Edwards commenting on the FIA's positioning of the Tusken Raiders this year in relation to the DRS activation point compared to previous years, etc, etc. :D
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

Rob Dylan wrote:
CoopsII wrote:Each season the race circuits are contractually obliged to provide someone to stand on the pit straight and shoot at Maldonado as he drives past. This does not include free practice and is optional for qualifying.

I'm just imagining now Ben Edwards commenting on the FIA's positioning of the Tusken Raiders this year in relation to the DRS activation point compared to previous years, etc, etc. :D

no, tusken raiders aren't accurate enough, what is needed is imperial stormtroopers....
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Rob Dylan wrote:

I had that in mind, actually. But then I thought if I go off on yet another Phantom Menace tangent I may end up suffering The Wrath Of Kh- Biscione.
Just For One Day...
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

CoopsII wrote:
Rob Dylan wrote:

I had that in mind, actually. But then I thought if I go off on yet another Phantom Menace tangent I may end up suffering The Wrath Of Kh- Biscione.

All conversations lead to the Phantom Menace. It is known.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Bobby Doorknobs

Rob Dylan wrote:All conversations lead to the Phantom Menace. It is known.

And so the forum has a new law to join HWNSNBM's Law, Baker's Law, Hughes' Law, Mecha's Law and any other laws I may have forgotten/never heard of:

Dylan's Law: The theory that, given enough time, all forum topics will ultimately descend into a discussion about the first Star Wars prequel.
#FreeGonzo
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Simtek wrote:

And so the forum has a new law to join HWNSNBM's Law, Baker's Law, Hughes' Law, Mecha's Law and any other laws I may have forgotten/never heard of:

Dylan's Law: The theory that, given enough time, all forum topics will ultimately descend into a discussion about the first Star Wars prequel.

I'm not familiar with ALL of these laws. Is one of them to do with the swimming horses, because I feel that law is necessary to mention :D
wmetcalf7 4

Post by wmetcalf7 4 »

10 place grid penalty - Winning a GP (Stewards: "Wait, so you're telling me this guy has won a GP? :chilton: ")
#GetWellWickens
Bobby Doorknobs

Rob Dylan wrote:
Simtek wrote:

I'm not familiar with ALL of these laws. Is one of them to do with the swimming horses, because I feel that law is necessary to mention :D

HWNSNBM's Law - Same principle as Dylan's Law, only with HWNSBM instead of The Phantom Menace.
Baker's Law - Same again, only with dr-baker's female predicament: http://formularejects.com/wiki/Baker%27s_Law
Hughes' Law - And once again, the same idea, only with Jonathan Legard's commentary.
Mecha's Law - A departure from the other laws, this is more PMMF-related: Everything/Everyone that is inactive, that is related with the Perry McCarthy Memorial Forum, even for a short time, could be labeled by FMecha as AWOL.

As far as I know, there was no declaration of a Watka's Law...
#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Simtek wrote:
Rob Dylan wrote:I'm not familiar with ALL of these laws. Is one of them to do with the swimming horses, because I feel that law is necessary to mention :D

HWNSNBM's Law - Same principle as Dylan's Law, only with HWNSBM instead of The Phantom Menace.
Baker's Law - Same again, only with dr-baker's female predicament: http://formularejects.com/wiki/Baker%27s_Law
Hughes' Law - And once again, the same idea, only with Jonathan Legard's commentary.
Mecha's Law - A departure from the other laws, this is more PMMF-related: Everything/Everyone that is inactive, that is related with the Perry McCarthy Memorial Forum, even for a short time, could be labeled by FMecha as AWOL.

The swimming horses one?
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

Maldonado get's a 10 place grid penalty at spa because this thread has gone off topic....
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Maldonado announces his retirement.

Gets a 10-second penalty, and must wait 10 seconds to retire.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Simtek wrote:HWNSNBM's Law - Same principle as Dylan's Law, only with HWNSBM instead of The Phantom Menace.

Mine's the only one with a Wiki page?!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

dr-baker wrote:
Simtek wrote:HWNSNBM's Law - Same principle as Dylan's Law, only with HWNSBM instead of The Phantom Menace.
Baker's Law - Same again, only with dr-baker's female predicament: <a class="linkification-ext" href="http://formularejects.com/wiki/Baker%27s_Law" title="Linkification: http://formularejects.com/wiki/Baker%27s_Law">http://formularejects.com/wiki/Baker%27s_Law</a>

Mine's the only one with a Wiki page?!

I'm just honoured to have a law named after me :deletraz:
Fetzie

Post by Fetzie »

To get this back on track:

Pastor Maldonado gets his normal driving license revoked due to excessive and repeated speeding up to 330 kph, and is fined and handed down a custodial sentence for reckless driving (cutting corners to hit the apex and causing the occasional collision). During Formula 1 races.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Maldonado comes up behind lapped traffic, and is hindered as they continue to ignore the blue flags waved. Pastor is forced to consecutively serve three drive-through penalties, one for each backmarker that was blocking him. He is adjudged to have been speeding during the three penalties, and picks up another three drive-throughs. Disheartened by being many laps down at this point, he peels off into his garage, and is fined for parking in a restricted zone outwith allowed hours.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Paston turns up to the paddock in a hire-car driven by someone else, car parks in wrong place, gets a 5 place grid penalty

The chef in the Lotus hospitality area burns a steak that was meant for Pastor, gets a 10 place grid penalty

Pastor is doing a post-qualifying interview and another journalist sneezes near him, briefly halting his responce. Gets a drive-thru penalty.

Pastor's car develops a small misfire on race-day morning. The team quickly diagnose the problem and fix it without having to change any parts. Gets a 10 second stop-go penalty.

During the warm-up lap, a car stalls and is unable to be cleared from the grid in time, delaying the start. Gets 3 penalty points.

After the race, in which Paston has a very quiet drive to last place and 3 laps down due to penalties, he is disqualified for not winning the race.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

Arrives at Spa but has to start the race from Zolder because Pastor reasons....