F1 Rejects Podcast Archive?

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
craiginsd

F1 Rejects Podcast Archive?

Post by craiginsd »

Is there an archive of the F1 Rejects podcasts out there anywhere that I could download individual episodes (or everything) from? I have some, but not all episodes, and I'd really like to compete my library of the best podcast ever!
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: F1 Rejects Podcast Archive?

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

craiginsd wrote:Is there an archive of the F1 Rejects podcasts out there anywhere that I could download individual episodes (or everything) from? I have some, but not all episodes, and I'd really like to compete my library of the best podcast ever!

dr-baker put them all up on Dropbox a while back. If you email him he should be able to give you the link :)
#FreeGonzo
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Simtek wrote:
craiginsd wrote:Is there an archive of the F1 Rejects podcasts out there anywhere that I could download individual episodes (or everything) from? I have some, but not all episodes, and I'd really like to compete my library of the best podcast ever!

dr-baker put them all up on Dropbox a while back. If you email him he should be able to give you the link :)

Yes indeed. And this thread is still on the first page of this forum (just). Did have several people request a link a while ago, but none for several months now. Still have the link though.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Jezzard

Post by Jezzard »

Hello,

As a latecomer (season preview 2014) to the podcasts, I could only enjoy what quickly became my fave audio for a short while. Using the link http://web.archive.org/web/201407180200 ... index.html I’ve spent the 18 months catching up, but the last one linked seems to be Bahspanacoadian GP Edition 25th June, 2013 – following that empty links. Anyone know where I can find the final few? I even got a shout out in the final ever podcast for going to school with an F1 reject, but alas it disappeared a couple of weeks later. Thanks guys.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Jezzard wrote:Hello,

As a latecomer (season preview 2014) to the podcasts, I could only enjoy what quickly became my fave audio for a short while. Using the link http://web.archive.org/web/201407180200 ... index.html I’ve spent the 18 months catching up, but the last one linked seems to be Bahspanacoadian GP Edition 25th June, 2013 – following that empty links. Anyone know where I can find the final few? I even got a shout out in the final ever podcast for going to school with an F1 reject, but alas it disappeared a couple of weeks later. Thanks guys.

Send me an email, and I'll send you a link to them all in my DropBox account. (See post above.)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
compasscalldoc

Post by compasscalldoc »

Hey Dr-Baker, Any chance I could get a link to your podcast archive?

As a fresh 18 year old watching HWNSNBM have his highest finish, and Tiego Montero spray champagne about 100 ft away, I was a huge reader and listener back in the day, with plenty of Paul Stoddart emails sent in to Jamie/Enoch. Would love to have a record of some of those questions I sent in if possible. Thanks!