2018-19 FIA Formula E - Paris 2 posted! Kubica champion!!!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Miguel98

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Day 3 of testing up!

Post by Miguel98 »

Autosport wrote:Sergio Perez tops final day of FE pre-season testing
Sergio Perez topped the final day of Formula E pre-season testing, with a time of 1:37.119, to go 64 thousands of a second faster than Daniil Kvyat and 166 tenths faster than Robert Kubica, who rounded up the top 3. Lucas di Grassi was 4th fastest, with Pascal Wehrlein rounding up the top 5, his best performance so far in testing.

Jean-Vincent Albertini was 6th fastest, ending a fairly sucessfull testing for himself and his team, with Nicolas Steele 7th fastest, in a good performance for the american driver, with Buemi, Matsushita and Hulkenberg rounding up the top 10.

Day 4 of Pre-Season Testing

If everything goes well, we'll have the first race of FE after Shanghai is posted for F1.. and maybe a preview! :P
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Normal32

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Day 4 of testing up!

Post by Normal32 »

Riley Griffith will, in addition to her Dubai outing do Sao Paulo, Long Beach and Paris.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Miguel98

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Day 4 of testing up!

Post by Miguel98 »

Here are the full results of the first three races:
Putrajaya:
Qualifying 1
Qualifying 2
Super Pole
Race
Dubai:
Qualifying 1
Qualifying 2
Super Pole
Race
São Paulo:
Qualifying 1 and 2
Super Pole
Race

I advise everyone to checks the FE dates with other series clashes for 2019, plus of course, if anyone has driver replacements to do, please do.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - First 3 races posted!

Post by novitopoli »

YES! Well done, Nico! Shame Nobu had that accident, otherwise this would have been the best weekend in Adriatica's history!
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

At Team Impul, we prefer to take solace in Jann's 6th place at Dubai rather than dwell on three power unit failures out of six starts. Given that there were nine power unit failures in Putrajaya, four in Dubai (our only double finish so far) and five in Sao Paulo, reliability is a mere teething problem for this series.
Manager of Calsonic Team Impul in Formula E, K-Apex in PES & Eurasian F3 and Mitsuoka in Alt-F1 '76.
My career mode thread - 1988: AGS (19pts, 9th) // 1989: Arrows (25pts, 8th, 1 win!)
You'll never DNF if you always DNPQ. #RollSafe
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Due to some complaints, I've decided to put together the FE races that clash with other in canon, so team managers can make decisions accordingly.

ARWS Clashes:
ARWS Indy500 clashes with the Paris round.

Endurance Challenge Clashes:
6 Hours of Akiritori Bay clashes with Long Beach.
6 Hours of Nurburgring clashes with Paris.

Formula 1 Clashes:
Japanese Grand Prix clashes with Scandinavia.
Cyprus Grand Prix clashes with Long Beach.
German Grand Prix clashes with Paris.

Formula 2 Clashes:
Okayama clashes with Scandinavia.
Zolder clashes with Bucharest.
Nurburgring clashes with Paris.

Formula 3 Clashes:
Okayama clashes with Scandinavia.
Nurburgring clashes with Paris.

IndyCar Clashes:
Qualcomm 500 clashes with Long Beach.
Indy GP clashes with Bucharest.

Indy Lights Clashes:
Indy GP clashes with Bucharest.

PES Clashes:
Sunset Showdown clashes with Kent.

ARL Clashes:
Kyalami clashes with Kent.

Considering there isn't any drivers in PES or ARL, Brands Hatch isn't a problem, but I advise managers to be watchfull of the other series entry lists and make changes accordingly if necessary.

Miguel98

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Driver changes needed!

Post by Miguel98 »

Kent ePrix:
Qualifying 1
Qualifying 2
Super Pole
Race Results

I advise everyone to check the previous post and make changes accordinly. I'll... give evreyone 1 week to post driver changes.

Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

for Grosjean:

Drivers:

Rafaelle Marciello
Yuhi Sekiguchi
Naoki Yamamoto
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Out of curiosity, Albertini is reserve/test driver in ARWS - does that count as a clash?
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Pinkd56 wrote:Out of curiosity, Albertini is reserve/test driver in ARWS - does that count as a clash?

Nope, it doesn't.

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Pinkd56 wrote:Out of curiosity, Albertini is reserve/test driver in ARWS - does that count as a clash?

The only issue there is an ARWS event that requires Albertini to step up and/or test. If he's racing in FE, there's obviously an issue there.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Tesla driver changes.

Timo Glock will replace McMahon for the rest of the season.

Perez will be replaced by the following drivers

Long Beach - Matthew Brabham
Bucherest - Robert Visoiu
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I believe I'm right in thinking Esteban Ocon is free. So he will fill in for Wehrlein at all the races he can't do. (Assuming I'm not f***ed by RNG)

I'm lining Ocon up for an Endurance Challenge seat at Jones too. Will this cause any problems? I see clashes between the two for the FE rounds at Long Beach and Paris - will Wehrlein be back for those?
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

AndreaModa wrote:I believe I'm right in thinking Esteban Ocon is free. So he will fill in for Wehrlein at all the races he can't do. (Assuming I'm not f***ed by RNG)

I'm lining Ocon up for an Endurance Challenge seat at Jones too. Will this cause any problems? I see clashes between the two for the FE rounds at Long Beach and Paris - will Wehrlein be back for those?

Ocon doesn't need RNG - if he's already contracted under Jones for WEC, he doesn't need RNG since he's your driver already. Wehrlein won't be back for Long Beach, but he will for Paris. You can maybe get an american driver to do Long Beach.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler will miss Long Beach, being replaced by Pippa Mann.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Miguel98 wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:I believe I'm right in thinking Esteban Ocon is free. So he will fill in for Wehrlein at all the races he can't do. (Assuming I'm not f***ed by RNG)

Ocon doesn't need RNG - if he's already contracted under Jones for WEC, he doesn't need RNG since he's your driver already. Wehrlein won't be back for Long Beach, but he will for Paris. You can maybe get an american driver to do Long Beach.

Perfect, let's see what the RNG gods give me then. I'm sure there's an Indycar driver out there who fancies a spin in an FE car at Long Beach.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

AndreaModa wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

Considering IndyCar clashes with Long Beach.... :P

Post your choices in order for Long Beach.

Perfect, let's see what the RNG gods give me then. I'm sure there's an Indycar driver out there who fancies a spin in an FE car at Long Beach.

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

For those in the market for drivers at Long Beach, both JR Hildebrand and RC Enerson are free that weekend
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

AndreaModa wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

Just post your choices, and RNG will give a decision. (Qualcom 500 aka Fontana clashes with Long Beach!)

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Wizzie wrote:For those in the market for drivers at Long Beach, both JR Hildebrand and RC Enerson are free that weekend

Atlas will offer both drivers the seat at Long Beach then. First preference being Hildebrand.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Miguel98

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Anderstorp posted!

Post by Miguel98 »

Long Beach:

Qualifying
Super Pole
Race

The race link will take yu to the wiki page - the results are there. I made a mistake when the race ended and clicked to restart the race instead of exit to the monitor, so the game didn't extract the results. Since the game did, although, record the replay, I was able to trace the results back using it.

Miguel98

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Long Beach posted!

Post by Miguel98 »

Bucharest;
Qualifying
Super Pole
Race
IIDOTR: Nico Rosberg - Great drive to finish 2nd.
ROTR: The Track - Bugged, so I was forced to quick sim the race.

Championship Standings

Peteroli34

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Bucharest posted!

Post by Peteroli34 »

For the Paris round Matthew Brabham will replace Timo Glock in the Tesla entry.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Voeckler Renault have run out of patience. After a string of unacceptable results, Sebastian Buemi has been released from his contract. Pippa Mann will take over his car for the final pair of races in the Paris ePrix.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

In which case, Atlas will attempt to sign Buemi for Paris to replace Wehrlein, with a view to retaining him for the 2019/20 FE season.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Paris I:
Qualifying
Super Pole
Race
IIDOTR: Guntar Masakan - Mighty impressive to have gained 7 positions through the race on his FE debut.
ROTR: Nobuharu Matsushita - Wasted opportunity pace wise.

With only the second Paris race left, only Robin Frijns (57 points) and Robert Kubica (53 points) can take the title home, with 3rd place in the standings, Lucas di Grassi, on 38 points, 19 behind, with a total of 17 points to play for.

In the teams championship, eRUF have 78 points, 14 more than Faraday and 18 more than BMW MRT, and despite beeing 3 more teams who can still mathematically win the title, only this three pose a legit chance of doing so.

With this, the final round of the inaugural Formula E championship will be run later on the chatroom tonight, at around 9-10pm, British Time Zone. Pop up there!

Miguel98

Re: 2018-19 FIA Formula E - Paris on! Final race today in ch

Post by Miguel98 »

Paris Race 2:
Qualifying
Super Pole
Race
IIDOTR: Nico Hulkenberg - Scored points after low qualifying position.
ROTR: Sebastien Buemi - Ruined his and his old team chances of points today with stupid move.

Drivers Championship
Teams Championship

Congratulations to Ataxia, Robert Kubica and Faraday into winning the drivers and championship, and for captain_getz and eRUF for winning the teams championship.

See you in 2019-2020!