Yuji Ide

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
andreamodawf1

Yuji Ide

Post by andreamodawf1 »

Some bastard editor on wikipedia edited Yuji Ide's article saying he is dead. However that has been confirmed false. Sorry if anyone had been alarmed by what I said before I changed this paragraph (7th december)
Last edited by andreamodawf1 on 07 Dec 2009, 07:13, edited 1 time in total.
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Re: Yuji Ide

Post by ADx_Wales »

I think someone with a sick sense of humour sneaked onto whoever was updating Yuji Ide's profile on wikipedia, because there is nothing there now by the looks of it, I've also had a look on google, only 3 old news articles, nothing about death.

No reject of F1, no matter how terrible, should be treated in such a way.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Nothing about his death is mentioned on his Wikipedia page. I think it was just a sadistic joke by a bored idiot :twisted:
Pieman

Post by Pieman »

andreamodawf1 wrote:Apparently, Yuji Ide sadly passed away on November 31st. I am not sure if it is true because I read it on wikipedia, but I went on to Ide's webisite, and there was this message.http://www.yuji-ide.com/mes/ highlight it and use a translator online, and it wil say something about Ide choking on a bone.

Lets hope its not true.

Given that there are only 30 days in November, I wouldn't believe that.
Forza Forti
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

The choking thing on his website is about the cold and having a sore throat.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

Suppose its proof that you shouldnt believe everything you read on wiki :?
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Read my signature. I'm not impressed.
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
Waris

Post by Waris »

shinji wrote:The choking thing on his website is about the cold and having a sore throat.

That's what you get for using failing online translators...

This thread really scared me for a second! :o
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
andreamodawf1

Post by andreamodawf1 »

Pieman wrote:
andreamodawf1 wrote:Apparently, Yuji Ide sadly passed away on November 31st. I am not sure if it is true because I read it on wikipedia, but I went on to Ide's webisite, and there was this message.http://www.yuji-ide.com/mes/ highlight it and use a translator online, and it wil say something about Ide choking on a bone.

Lets hope its not true.

Whoops :oops: . When I first saw Yuji Ide mentioned as "was a driver", and saw that he had a date of death, I was too shocked to remember that there is no November 31st.

I looked on the history of the article, and the name of the user who put this scare in was called 83. 112.14.229. HWNSNBM is gonna get him...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

andreamodawf1 wrote:
Pieman wrote:

Lets hope its not true.

Whoops :oops: . When I first saw Yuji Ide mentioned as "was a driver", and saw that he had a date of death, I was too shocked to remember that there is no November 31st.

I looked on the history of the article, and the name of the user who put this scare in was called 83. 112.14.229. HWNSNBM is gonna get him...

Thats not the name, its their IP address :lol:
Though HWNSNBM will still be able to use that to track down and dispatch of him...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

kostas22 wrote:
andreamodawf1 wrote:
Pieman wrote:Given that there are only 30 days in November, I wouldn't believe that.

Thats not the name, its their IP address :lol:
Though HWNSNBM will still be able to use that to track down and dispatch of him...

HWNSNBM can tell your name, address and favourite type of pizza topping, purely from your IP.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

andreamodawf1 wrote:HWNSNBM is gonna get him...

Sadly, that's exactly what came past my mind. :twisted:
Stay home, Colin Kolles!