Andrea Moda S921 on sale

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
Jack O Melley

Andrea Moda S921 on sale

Post by Jack O Melley »

Giovanni Roda - The most shamelessy rude and reject driver in 'F1 Challenge' Championship
- And in F1RWRS
- And... oh damn.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Andrea Moda S921 on sale

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Given that there are a 150 memebers who regulary post her, that means that if we all contribute 333.33 Euros, it's ours. We can do this :D
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

AG1FBL3AG8; BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

Seriously, we cannot let this opportunity pass us by. But where would we put it...?
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:AG1FBL3AG8

What does this mean? :?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Phoenix wrote:

I think that might be a unorthodox expression for implying that the user is (at least mentally) incoherently drooling in excitement.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

If only one of us wins the EuroMillions... :|

That is what I'd probably do if I won it tbh, build an F1 Rejects musem and have an Andrea Moda S921, Lola T97/30 among other cars in there. We can always dream.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Klon wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I think that might be a unorthodox expression for implying that the user is (at least mentally) incoherently drooling in excitement.

Quite so, it appears that BlindCaveSalamander is in such a state of blissful happiness that he has had the undeniable urge to repeatedly bang his head on his keyboard. This condition is well-known amongst the medical community as a result of being unacceptably drunk, but for it to be induced in response to Andrea Moda-related paraphanelia is quite unknown. I hope he has made it through this bout of intense pleasure without defecating public spaces with the words "Perry McCarthy was Jesus in disguise" or going on a bliss-fueled rant about Andrea Sassetti's financial legitimacy due to not being in a normal state of mind.
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

kostas22 wrote:If only one of us wins the EuroMillions... :|

I did. Only £6 though, but I'm willing to throw that into the pot.
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

The advert says it comes with a V10 Judd. That's not right is it? AndreaModa had V10's?!
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

AdrianSutil wrote:The advert says it comes with a V10 Judd. That's not right is it? AndreaModa had V10's?!

I thought so as well, thinking they ran V8s. However, some quick research (I.E Wikipedia) confirms that they did run V10s. Which is surprising to me, because I thought most teams would have run V8s in 1992. :?

Indeed, only Benetton, Lotus and Fondmetal were using V8s. Everyone else was using V10s or V12s...
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AdrianSutil wrote:The advert says it comes with a V10 Judd. That's not right is it? AndreaModa had V10's?!

Believe it or not, yes they did. It was the same engine BMS Scuderia Italia used the previous season, with which they scored a podium!

It goes to show just how badly the team was run. They had an engine that was good enough to be solid midfield, they had the chassis from an abandoned BMW works project, yet they couldn't even qualify. How is that even possible?!

Image Image
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

kostas22 wrote:

Believe it or not, yes they did. It was the same engine BMS Scuderia Italia used the previous season, with which they scored a podium!

It goes to show just how badly the team was run. They had an engine that was good enough to be solid midfield, they had the chassis from an abandoned BMW works project, yet they couldn't even qualify. How is that even possible?!

That just confirms my theory that if Andrea Moda was run properly they could have been a lot better.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

kostas22 wrote:

Don't forget the two pretty useful drivers aswell. It's amazing just how much potential was wasted by inept management.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

They used the same engines as Brabham in 1992. They too were incompetent :D
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:They used the same engines as Brabham in 1992. They too were incompetent :D

But they also had no money and were being run into the ground by monkeys. They hired Amati, I think that goes to show how dire a state the team were in.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

kostas22 wrote:
This wrote:They used the same engines as Brabham in 1992. They too were incompetent :D

But they also had no money and were being run into the ground by monkeys. They hired Amati, I think that goes to show how dire a state the team were in.

I don't think Amati was that bad, honestly. I mean, the team had Damon friggin' Hill and he looked none too sharp coming out of that mess.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

kostas22 wrote:

But they also had no money and were being run into the ground by monkeys. They hired Hill, I think that goes to show how dire a state the team were in.

fixed
golic_2004

Post by golic_2004 »

We need to pull together. Have an F1 Rejects convention and combine our money to be able to BUY this piece of F1 history. :D
Williams in the last few years http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
kostas22 wrote:

I don't think Amati was that bad, honestly. I mean, the team had Damon friggin' Hill and he looked none too sharp coming out of that mess.

Hill managed to qualify twice, Amati never did. End of comparison.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

AdrianSutil wrote:Hill managed to qualify twice, Amati never did. End of comparison.

To be fair to Amati, Hill did get 8 tries compared to Amati's 3... But he was much quicker, so the comparison ends there. :roll:
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Since there is not sufficent pictures of this thing, I suspect this might be a scam. :roll:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
S951

Post by S951 »

found a forti fg01 for sale the pacific pr01 back up to
Luca Badoer we miss you appreciation group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187177268036270/
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:Since there is not sufficent pictures of this thing, I suspect this might be a scam. :roll:

Yeah, because a great way to make money from scams is sell something no-one has ever heard of, and the cash has to be handed over in person because you can't buy it online... :roll:

Image Image
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

kostas22 wrote:Yeah, because a great way to make money from scams is sell something no-one has ever heard of, and the cash has to be handed over in person because you can't buy it online... :roll:

New sig, thank you very much.

You probably got the point from my old one anyway.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

This can't be right. The Judd V10 alone, even if it isn't in running condition, would be worth more than 50k Euros.
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Faustus wrote:This can't be right. The Judd V10 alone, even if it isn't in running condition, would be worth more than 50k Euros.

Maybe the guy that has it has no idea what it's worth? I don't know. The only comparison I can make was the vintage Inter shirt I bought for £5, with the seller having no idea its true value was about £100. So it can happen :lol:

Image Image
Whis

Post by Whis »

i think that maybe the car directly belongs to Sassetti...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Whis wrote:i think that maybe the car directly belongs to Sassetti...

Seeing as you're closest, how about phoning up the number and arranging a viewing to check for us? :mrgreen:

Image Image
Whis

Post by Whis »

kostas22 wrote:
Whis wrote:i think that maybe the car directly belongs to Sassetti...

Seeing as you're closest, how about phoning up the number and arranging a viewing to check for us? :mrgreen:

hehe, i can try to send a mail... :mrgreen:

anyway, the price dropped to 40.000€...
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Oh my yes.

Please make sure it's the real thing and see if you can't get any photos of that!
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
nome66

Post by nome66 »

if/when we buy, we cannot tarnish the livery. we also must enter it in a BOSS GP race, and someone go find Moreno
I believe in German BARawnda-Tyrrell-Simca(and it's working)

the only difference between the roman gladiators and racing drivers is that racing drivers sit inside the lion that is trying to kill them.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

nome66 wrote:if/when we buy, we cannot tarnish the livery. we also must enter it in a BOSS GP race, and someone go find Perry.

Fixed. ;) :mrgreen: :P
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
nome66

Post by nome66 »

i guess that could work too. also we need some F1 Reject bumper stickers

the only difference between the roman gladiators and racing drivers is that racing drivers sit inside the lion that is trying to kill them.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

If we can't get either Roberto or Perry, we should do a shoot-out between those of us that want to race it...anyone?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:If we can't get either Roberto or Perry, we should do a shoot-out between those of us that want to race it...anyone?

If we can't get either Roberto or Perry, then surely the next two to be offered the drive ought to be Alex Caffi and Enrico Bertaggia?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
nome66

Post by nome66 »

i've driven a rally car once(round a parking lot). i metaphorically murdered my friends at the go kart track, and i've had some time in a racing kart unofficially on a track. ... i gave him ten bucks and he let me set some lap times in his kart(broke the track record) so yeah. i have sat inside a '94 Reynard before. dunno if i could actually drive a real open wheel single seater competitively though.

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

nome66 wrote:i've driven a rally car once(round a parking lot). i metaphorically murdered my friends at the go kart track, and i've had some time in a racing kart unofficially on a track. ... i gave him ten bucks and he let me set some lap times in his kart(broke the track record) so yeah. i have sat inside a '94 Reynard before. dunno if i could actually drive a real open wheel single seater competitively though.

Are you Don Pentecost? :shock: :lol:
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
nome66 wrote:i've driven a rally car once(round a parking lot). i metaphorically murdered my friends at the go kart track, and i've had some time in a racing kart unofficially on a track. ... i gave him ten bucks and he let me set some lap times in his kart(broke the track record) so yeah. i have sat inside a '94 Reynard before. dunno if i could actually drive a real open wheel single seater competitively though.

Well, he said that he wasn't sure of being able to drive an open wheel competitively, so no, he's not Don Pentecost :lol:
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I can contribute something, defenitely the 333,33 you proposed. But i need to have the garantue that this car will be run at races (or at least pre-qualifying :lol: )
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
nome66

Post by nome66 »

tommykl wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

Well, he said that he wasn't sure of being able to drive an open wheel competitively, so no, he's not Don Pentecost :lol:

i've never even heard those two names on one person before so.....no
anyways where is the car exactly because airfare and distance from my home is pretty much the only real thing holding me back at this point