Motorsport/College work

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
danfilm007

Motorsport/College work

Post by danfilm007 »

Hi guys, apologies if I am putting this in the wrong place but I am, for my college work, having to research demographics of a particular media outlet (I chose AUTOSPORT magazine) and would very much appriciate if people could answer my survey please :) http://goo.gl/forms/VzdRDXTWna Cheers all!

For those that can't get the Google link to work, my SurveyMonkey version is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XCT67JS
Last edited by danfilm007 on 03 Oct 2014, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.
roblo97

Re: Motorsport/College work

Post by roblo97 »

done it
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Likewise. I hope you get a decent number of responses!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Done it, but beware, if you're only asking people on here then you're likely to get a result skewed towards teens and early 20s in age rather than a wider population!
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
More_Blue_Flags

Post by More_Blue_Flags »

watka wrote:Done it, but beware, if you're only asking people on here then you're likely to get a result skewed towards teens and early 20s in age rather than a wider population!

Done it, and have probably doubled the average age of your respondents!
CoopsII wrote:Wouldnt it be lovely if just for once someone said "I really want to emulate Boutsen and get a decent, if not spectacular, result with some solid points".
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I would like to help fill it in, but each time I try logging in with my uni email account (which happens to be a Gmail account), I get this:

Is there a way round this?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
danfilm007

Post by danfilm007 »

dr-baker wrote:I would like to help fill it in, but each time I try logging in with my uni email account (which happens to be a Gmail account), I get this:

My only thought would be is to try a different email? Otherwise I don't how how to get round it sorry!

Thanks for everyone who's already signed it, I have already got 16 responces in a day so I am doing well!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

danfilm007 wrote:
dr-baker wrote:I would like to help fill it in, but each time I try logging in with my uni email account (which happens to be a Gmail account), I get this:

My only thought would be is to try a different email? Otherwise I don't how how to get round it sorry!

Thanks for everyone who's already signed it, I have already got 16 responces in a day so I am doing well!

I only have two email accounts (only two? Is that normal? Too few? Too many?), and sadly, that did not work either:

I would have been able to do it if SurveyMonkey had been used...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
danfilm007

Post by danfilm007 »

dr-baker wrote:
danfilm007 wrote:

I only have two email accounts (only two? Is that normal? Too few? Too many?), and sadly, that did not work either:

I would have been able to do it if SurveyMonkey had been used...

Apologies then mate, I used Google Drive for my ICT Coursework so I decided to use it as I knew how to build it! I'll have a think as to what I can do
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

danfilm007 wrote:Apologies then mate, I used Google Drive for my ICT Coursework so I decided to use it as I knew how to build it! I'll have a think as to what I can do

No need to apologise. I'm trying to help you rather than you try to help me!
MCard LOLA
danfilm007

Post by danfilm007 »

For all that can't see my edited first post, SurveyMonkey link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XCT67JS
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Et voila!
MCard LOLA
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Done :)
#FreeGonzo
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Yep, completed it :)
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Done.
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

The deed is done. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Unlike Hulkenberg, I've found some form :P
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
danfilm007

Post by danfilm007 »

Thanks for everyone who has filled out the form, I am indeed very grateful! If you haven't yet - what have you bee... I joke :P If you haven't filled it then please do, it will help me out massively for my coursework!

Cheers guys (and girls!) for all your help, I do appriciate it!