The wonderful world of shoe spam!

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
CarlosFerreira

Re: Marshall islands: Norris and Murat

Post by CarlosFerreira »

coops wrote:Id agree with him that "lactose sexism" is a bad thing. You'd think in this day and age it would be no more.

Sadly, it still seems to be much in evidence.

Same for food bigotry and Gluten dogmatism. I actually know someone who practices the latter, very unpleasant.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
dr-baker

Re: 858 generic lorazepam

Post by dr-baker »

Boaguebugsbow wrote:Excuse me for choosing "The Paul Stoddart Memorial Forum" to leave...

How many of these spammers are asking us to excuse them for "choosing the Paul Stoddart forum"? We do NOT excuse it. Or do we? By the way, we DO give you permission to leave...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Phoenix

Re: The wonderful world of shoe spam!

Post by Phoenix »

Paul, please, you're more worthy than this...
coops

Re: 769 phentermine online purchase

Post by coops »

ToveAlgople wrote:Side effects of phentermine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, an unpleasant taste, hives, impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure, and fast heart rates (palpitations).

It sounds fab, stick me down for half a dozen.
"Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."
-Enzo Ferrari
Debaser

Post by Debaser »

Those side effects are what happen to you if you listen to a Westlife album.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

coops wrote:
ToveAlgople wrote:Side effects of phentermine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, an unpleasant taste, hives, impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure, and fast heart rates (palpitations).

It sounds fab, stick me down for half a dozen.

Diarrhea AND constipation? Interesting combination...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

ToveAlgople wrote:Side effects of listening the "music" of Jacques Villeneuve include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, an unpleasant taste, hives, impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure, and fast heart rates (palpitations).

Fix'd
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Nuppiz wrote:
ToveAlgople wrote:Side effects of reading the disrespect against Ralf Schumacher include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, an unpleasant taste, hives, impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure, and fast heart rates (palpitations).

Fix'd

Even more fix'd :mrgreen:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Klon wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:
ToveAlgople wrote:Side effects of having to deal with people like you filthy spammers include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, an unpleasant taste, hives, impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure, and fast heart rates (palpitations).

Fix'd

Even more fix'd :mrgreen:

:ugeek:
FloProAct

Re: 196 buy valium on line

Post by FloProAct »

Dichovova: Selling valium across America.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Dichovova wrote:Excuse me while I leave

Please do. Thank you. :D
MCard LOLA
RAK

Post by RAK »

Just wondering how depressed you'd have to be to order medicinal drugs off the internet. Or how stupid you'd have to be to follow on from the advertisements of a spambot.
Predicament Predictions Champion, 2011, 2018, 2019

They weren't the world's most competent team,
In fact, to be believed, their results must be seen,
Lola,
M-Mastercard Lola,
L, O, L, A, Lola!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Hmmm ... valium advertising on a F1 board? Must mean there will be a Kimi Räikkönen DVD set with lots of interviews :mrgreen:
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

If you were looking to sponsor USF1 you're at the wrong place at the wrong time :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Pieman

Re: Lukjan in Burundi

Post by Pieman »

I like how the word filter has altered one of the spamlinks. :D
Forza Forti
crazydude1992

Re: 389 acyclovir and cold sores

Post by crazydude1992 »

Artificial intelligence is no match for F1 rejectdom.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

crazydude1992 wrote:Image

That. Is. Awesome.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

@Crazydude1992: Wrong version for this forum...

That's how it's done!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I don't get the joke.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Phoenix wrote:I don't get the joke.

Me neither; but deep down, I know I don't want to either way.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Your face. :o
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Jordan

Re: Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Pickaroon

Post by Jordan »

I give you full points for a thread title that was interesting enough for me to stop in solely to find out what the bathplug it was about
"Grosjean has a great desire to turn around and look at the corner he's just gone through, too many times per lap or per session, he's always spinning that Renault"
CarlosFerreira

Re: Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Pickaroon

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Jordan wrote:I give you full points for a thread title that was interesting enough for me to stop in solely to find out what the bathplug it was about

I think we were both on this at the same time, goblin!
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Damn you, Carlos!

I went through there and put all that effort into taking all the links out because I wanted to preserve that rather hilarious piece of spam... and then you delete it as I merge it.

I don't even want to talk to you right now.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

thehemogoblin wrote:Damn you, Carlos!

I went through there and put all that effort into taking all the links out because I wanted to preserve that rather hilarious piece of spam... and then you delete it as I merge it.

I don't even want to talk to you right now.

*Hangs head down in shame*
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
RAK

Re: 038 doxycycline hyclate partially enteric coated pellets

Post by RAK »

Chocolate Anderson teddy bears?

Bloop bloop bloop bloop dog turd.

Donkey plop in the kitchen Alberquerque.

Well, that's what these spam messages look like to me.
Predicament Predictions Champion, 2011, 2018, 2019

They weren't the world's most competent team,
In fact, to be believed, their results must be seen,
Lola,
M-Mastercard Lola,
L, O, L, A, Lola!
Phoenix

Re: 038 doxycycline hyclate partially enteric coated pellets

Post by Phoenix »

What a waste. The leaves are falling inside cusps of brown coal detoxed of skirts. When manganese pens another bit of dust battling with a squad of cucumbers in ponds, the skins sunk into woody carpets of induced amnesia. Trounce the headers, whack the scant, raise a folder and whisper against the shoelaces.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Cawting Crows

Post by shinji »

Queminive wrote:I haven't seen Apprehensiveness of the Drear but I did conclusion 5ive girls movie and I yourselves pondering it was horrible. The acting was all wide heartless up and I had a very knotty heyday seen Ron Perlman playing a native of all things.

In the 3000 miles to graceland movie who is the son of elvis? murphy or michael? At possibly man more area of study why where elvis died the bathroom the upstairs why is it locked and why is all the stock up a pig soundless there like his toothbrush all that why dint they carry on all detectable and restraint the accoutrements and pass the green light to people look upon upsiars not infiltrate the marches but dialect mayhap glom it why? any explanation?

How to construction my usb beam tyrannize download my mp3 files automatically every outdated i up it into my computer? Hi, is there a character or a program that lunge realize my usb automatically download my pictures or download file mp3 into my usb, without me having to do any clicking. Like i Germane for the nonce wanna puffery my usb in in my computer and i destitution it to automatically download my mp3's into it, without me having to do any clicking?

Dwelling Nefariousness and RE Apocalypse? In the day one Lessee Injurious moving picture, it is audibly fall. The trees are withered and there are numerous crows and divers other signs. In resident evil apocalypse, it is UNEQUIVOCALLY summer. Any longer the producers stated that there was a maniac heatwave. but creditably, you can tell. Deo volente it was because Alice was in the Cover Raccoon expertness in search a a cupidity time? but i dubiousness thats it.

Was the james covenant videotape 'Right to mail' based on a singular of Ian Fleming's sawn-off stories? I nullify reading somewhere that 'Goldeneye' was the crucial true james handcuffs stretch over without input from Fleming (except the slogan being the esteem of his margin board in Jamaica) how I patois upon james bond licence to kill movie as a compendious story...So staunchly this was also an precedent film? If you don't skilled in don't pester leaving a 'spiteful' fulfil that portrays your proceed down and shows your irritating.

Ideas an ogle to a 3 undiscriminating mice pun? I am doing a dogma contract and we have to in the final analysis in because of b be a element of a newspaper, with a headline involving a nursery rhyme. Ive chosen the 3 blind mice movie but i guile cogitate on of anything incongruous to use. Any ideas?

MicroSD card. Purely at solitary be of importance oneself with wont work. whats wrong? I own a microSD greetings car-card with a conception my phone. I download my songs from amazon and they enter a occur in mp3 format. I already formated my birthday wag and I currently be struck over 80 songs on it (and they all achievement) and I calming seize during half of the birthday slated communistic until I reach the stout limit. I downloaded Into the Continuously mad santana mp3 downloads along with fast other songs, but Into the Unendingly is the solely lone that wont commission! I tranquil tried redownloading it. I dont be known to each other with what to do. Its not protected or anything. what should I do?

Sounds like you requisite to total on to an existing copyright from the aviation industry. that can be done, it is but mignonne refractory with a representation the trivial companion to straws with the gigantic companies. if you can assign a convene locate work stain attorney and a obligation attorney that would be a start. you wishes also insufficiency illustrious dollars to start. I iron seen some vast inventions blast away nowhere because bearing needs a levy profit commentary that proves to them that they revolutionary technologies determination look down on tremendous profits from your idea. Some rob off invented a berth expertness that pulsed with the germaneness of the brakes and conflicting based upon the expeditiousness of deacceleration. formidable topic exhausted on motorcycles and it was also tested in taxicabs. he could not consequence profit the automakers. it would be economization lives and accidents today.

I no notice to on alongside tickets into Avatar on myvuecinema website, but I don't comprise a printer. I am jittery that I end indication on my index card details, payment long be entranced but I determination not be self-willed to communication and I longing unfettered the money. Can anyone help?

I don't remarkably zestful up there's any falling-out in peerage, although I consideration the iPod and most mp3 players can also indenture in Wav files, which are CD primacy vadelmakummitus releases files but a quota bigger. So mutate your music to wav or aiff if you pine after more safely a improved quality.

Trisodium phosphate, Na3PO4, is sold recent the marker in the maintenance of speak in households as a cleaning spokesperson and a degreaser. Would you figure gone the atomic congeries, molecular mountain, or formulary into of trisodiumphosphat? can you clarify please?

Carlos you are not deleting this.
Last edited by CarlosFerreira on 23 Feb 2010, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
Popi_Larrauri

Post by Popi_Larrauri »

Best Spam Ever Award.
Winners have lots of friends, losers have good friends.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Popi_Larrauri wrote:Best Spam Ever Award.

Worst spelling spambot ever award, if ever there was such thing.

What shinji did there helped; I think this morning, as soon as the Admin blocked the used, the post would disapear. I think his button actually says "begone!" :D
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Frentzen127

Re: 139 fioricet generic online

Post by Frentzen127 »

Deemiuloupe wrote:We recommend also: fioricet addiction in Tennessee

Would you look at that.
I think I now have a couple of things to think about. :mrgreen:
DEPORTIVO CA... pfft hahaha can't say that with a straight face!
Misses Minardi dearly. :(
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

kostas22 wrote:

Your face. :o

Explain yourself.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Hi! Meet the new user msMaryStrikens.

Post by Nuppiz »

Hello there. We don't have a section for welcoming topics, so I wouldn't say that this is in the wrong place. Hopefully you know what this forum is all about. :)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
coops

Re: equestrian dating

Post by coops »

Anybody fancy a date with a horse?
-Enzo Ferrari
coops

Post by coops »

Hmmm, I could be wrong but I'm not sure this lady exists. Be careful Nuppiz!
-Enzo Ferrari
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Post by ADx_Wales »

Nay
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
coops

Post by coops »

Go on, I'm sure it would be a nice and stable relationship.
-Enzo Ferrari
Tealy

Post by Tealy »

coops wrote:Hmmm, I could be wrong but I'm not sure this lady exists. Be careful Nuppiz!

Be careful yourself, last time we wrote someone like this off as spam he turned out to be a real person!
Last edited by Tealy on 25 Feb 2010, 09:20, edited 2 times in total.
coops

Post by coops »

Good point. What will we do in the future when theres such a thing as sentient spam? We'll post a bit of mickey-taking and it'll post some back at you. Mark my words, this is how SkyNet gets started and we all know how that ends up...
-Enzo Ferrari
dr-baker

Re: hot dating

Post by dr-baker »

undultCuclite wrote:report men on dating sites

Why? What are they doing? Are they doing something they shouldn't? Who do I report them to?
MCard LOLA