Alt-1956: Post-season auction is over!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.

What should be the tenth race of the 1957 season?

Poll ended at 28 Sep 2016, 23:39

USA (Watkins Glen)
13%
Spain (Pedralbes)
88%

Total votes: 8

FantometteBR

Re: Alt-1956: French Grand Prix up.

Post by FantometteBR »

Maserati will send all help it can be given to Dries van der Lof and shows its condolences to the loved ones of the fallen driver
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Dexter249

Post by Dexter249 »

Autosport wrote:
Honda To Enter Formula One?
The big question about the Japanese car company's secret endeavors has been unknown to the public but was finally released the Honda RA56 F1 car with a Honda 2.5L L4 engine. The team announced it's drivers this season That Bruce Halford Would Drive the RA56 In it's debut race With Bob Gerard running the team's second race. For rounds 5-10 Their Drivers Have Yet To Be Announced.

Note : Both Bruce Halford And Bob Gerard Competed in The Real F1 1956 Season As Privateers
FIAT Group, finding loopholes in the FIA rulebook since it's inception.
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Dexter249 wrote:
Autosport wrote:
Honda To Enter Formula One?
The big question about the Japanese car company's secret endeavors has been unknown to the public but was finally released the Honda RA56 F1 car with a Honda 2.5L L4 engine. The team announced it's drivers this season That Bruce Halford Would Drive the RA56 In it's debut race With Bob Gerard running the team's second race. For rounds 5-10 Their Drivers Have Yet To Be Announced.

Note : Both Bruce Halford And Bob Gerard Competed in The Real F1 1956 Season As Privateers

Ok, several issues:

1. You can't just announce drivers, they have to be RNG'd by tommykl.
2. Bruce Halford is already being entered as a privateer by Aislabie.
3. You don't yet have a budget, so you can't build a car or engine until you have one.
4. Honda didn't start building cars until 1963. Heck, the Japanese car industry won't take off until the 1960s, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them to throw money at a Eurocentric car racing series.
5. This may come off as a bit harsh, but could you stop capitalising every word in your sentences? That's not how capital letters are used. This isn't just a personal thing either, several forum members have complained about it. Have a read of this.
#FreeGonzo
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Also, a word to the wise Dexter - you have been warned many times about your poor posting etiquette - stop capitalising every word in your post, or you will be temporarily banned. It shows a shocking lack of respect to the rest of the community.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Earlier in the thread, we already discussed wether Honda, or any other Japanese manufacturer, would be realistic, and concluded it wouldn't, as at this point, all they did was making motorcycles.
Even Hindustan Motors would be more realistic at this point.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Just a remainder for those who don't know, Equipo Castelldefels will swap their FG01 chassis 4 and SAMC-1A engine 2 from Loonmotor with a VW55 chassis 1 - Vanwall 254 engine 1 from Nuppiz. The FG01 Chassis will now be in the possession of Normal32.
Bobby Doorknobs

Gonzalez wrote:Just a remainder for those who don't know, Equipo Castelldefels will swap their FG01 chassis 4 and SAMC-1A engine 2 from Loonmotor with a VW55 chassis 1 - Vanwall 254 engine 1 from Nuppiz. The FG01 Chassis will now be in the possession of Normal32.

I'll ask again: Do you remember who offered you the Lancia? :P
#FreeGonzo
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Simtek wrote:
Gonzalez wrote:Just a remainder for those who don't know, Equipo Castelldefels will swap their FG01 chassis 4 and SAMC-1A engine 2 from Loonmotor with a VW55 chassis 1 - Vanwall 254 engine 1 from Nuppiz. The FG01 Chassis will now be in the possession of Normal32.

I think it was probably Normal32.

Also, forgotten to state done, according to Nuppiz, the vw chassis will be given to me for free, same goes with the FG chassis given to Normal.
Bobby Doorknobs

Gonzalez wrote:
Simtek wrote:

I think it was probably Normal32.

Also, forgotten to state done, according to Nuppiz, the vw chassis will be given to me for free, same goes with the FG chassis given to Normal.

Escuderia Hernandez (Normal's team) doesn't have Lancias. Irish Racing Cars (my team) does. I was the one that offered you the Lancia :P
#FreeGonzo
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Guido Bellini (owner of Asso di Fiori) wrote:The Asso di Fiori staff and mechanics wish their sincere condolences to the family and friends of Dries van der Lof. As the team which gave him his first break in F1, we all pay tribute to a superbly talented driver and all round top bloke, If not for his untimely death Asso di Fiori honestly believe he could have been champion one day. Would like to request F1 pay a meaningful tribute to the great man
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Post-race report
Translated from Le Monde wrote:Death toll of Essarts tragedy reaches 8; star driver Manzon injured
7 spectators are confirmed dead as well as Dutch driver Dries van der Lof following a crash at the French Grand Prix on Sunday. Drivers Robert Manzon and Duncan Hamilton were also injured in separate incidents.

Around halfway through Sunday's race in Rouen, disaster struck when Dutchman Dries van der Lof lost control of his Lotus and swerved towards the packed grandstands. His car caught fire and projected a shower of debris in the crowd's direction. Van der Lof was knocked out in the accident when his car somersaulted along the earth bank and was subsequently killed by his head injuries and burns. The fireball and spray of debris from the accident also killed seven spectators and injured dozens more, three of them seriously. The latest news claim that no remaining injuries are life-threatening.

The race was plagued by numerous other incidents. Irish-born British gentleman driver Duncan Hamilton collided with Tony Brooks early on and fractured his ankle in the ensuing accident. He will have to miss the Belgian and German Grands Prix.

A more serious accident involved Marseillais driver and Grand Prix winner Robert Manzon and his O.S.C.A. teammate Peter Whitehead. Manzon lost control of his car defending from the Englishman and left the track. In the following accident, Manzon held onto the steering wheel at the point of impact with the earth bank, causing him to fracture his left lower arm. As the arms are, of course, very important to a racing driver, Robert is expected to be out of action until the Italian Grand Prix

Damage
Titterington's engine (DS50 engine 2) - £22 247
Godia's chassis (R560 chassis 4) - £1 544
Simon's chassis (Type 56 chassis 4) - £716
Trintignant's chassis (10 chassis 3) - £3 768
van der Lof's chassis (10 chassis 2) - write-off
Lewis-Evans' chassis (D50 chassis 1) - £11 106
Collins' chassis (C-01 chassis 1) - £14 435
Hamilton's chassis (D50 chassis 4) - £11 045
Gerini's chassis (R560 chassis 1) - £3 257
Manzon's chassis (F156A chassis 5) - £5 338
Maglioli's chassis (R560 chassis 5) - £820

Prize money (distance)
Jack Brabham - £2 000
Eugenio Castellotti - £2 000
Consalvo Sanesi - £1 981
Peter Whitehead - £1 981
B. Bira - £1 944
José Froilán González - £1 944
Mike Hawthorn - £1 944
Hernando da Silva Ramos - £1 926
Stirling Moss - £1 907
Cliff Allison - £1 907
Tony Bettenhausen - £1 907
Juan Manuel Fangio - £1 907
Onofre Marimón - £1 907
Paco Godia - £1 704
Desmond Titterington - £1 704
Giulio Cabianca - £1 648
Tony Brooks - £1 611
André Simon - £1 481
Maurice Trintignant - £1 463
Dries van der Lof - £1 407
Stuart Lewis-Evans - £1 389
Peter Collins - £1 370
Duncan Hamilton - £1 296
Gerino Gerini - £1 278
Robert Manzon - £1 185
Umberto Maglioli - £1 056
Maria Teresa de Filippis - £500
David Hampshire - £500
Roy Salvadori - £500
Theo Fitzau - £500
Louis Chiron - £500
Dorino Serafini - £500
Alfonso de Portago - £500
Luigi Musso - £500

Prize money (position)
Jack Brabham - £27 500
Eugenio Castellotti - £21 250
Consalvo Sanesi - £16 500
Peter Whitehead - £11 750
B. Bira - £9 000
José Froilán González - £6 250
Mike Hawthorn - £5 500
Hernando da Silva Ramos - £4 750
Stirling Moss - £4 000
Cliff Allison - £3 250
Tony Bettenhausen - £2 500
Juan Manuel Fangio - £2 250
Onofre Marimón - £2 000
Paco Godia - £1 750
Desmond Titterington - £1 500
Peter Collins - £1 500
Giulio Cabianca - £1 250
Tony Brooks - £1 000
André Simon - £750
Maurice Trintignant - £500
Dries van der Lof - £250

I took the executive decision that it is best, for storyline purposes, that Alfa Romeo withdraw from the sport completely. As a result, Giuseppe Farina, Tony Gaze and Porfirio Rubirosa are released from their contracts.

However, Giuseppe Farina has essentially no chance of signing for anyone, given that at this point in his life, he's basically swimming in pure morphine. This brings an end to the career of Giuseppe Farina, World Champion in 1950 and 1951 and winner of six championship Grands Prix.

Regarding the Bruce Halford situation
Aislabie, I might not have made it clear in the PM, but you may not actually conduct any deals until a budget has been allocated. In Halford's case, given that he appeared to be running a small hotel at the time, this budget will be generous, but not huge. In any case, it's not large enough to allow your current plans.

I would also rather Halford simply enter simply under his own name, as that is much more realistic regarding the particular era. Your budget for Halford, by the way, is £75 000, which should be enough to purchase one good car and perhaps rent a second car for the odd race.

Budgets have been updated; entries for Spa will open shortly.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

O.S.C.A. would like to sign Tony Gaze to replace the injured Robert Manzon. He will also take part in the Italian Grand Prix, as O.S.C.A.s spare F156A is not used by a customer for that race.

If Gaze declines, the same offer goes to Ottorino Volonterio (yes, I'm serious). The damaged Chassis will be repaired.
Last edited by pi314159 on 25 Mar 2016, 21:16, edited 2 times in total.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Bobby Doorknobs

IRC will repair Lancia D50 chassis 1 and DS50 engine 1, and scrap DS50 engine 2.
#FreeGonzo
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ferrari would also like to sign Tony Gaze for the rest of the season. He will depose one of the current five drivers (yet to be decided who).

Ferrari will repair all damage to their works RS560 equipment.

Ferrari will also greatly impressed by Cabianca's debut in the customer Reatherson, and will ask them to keep him in place for the next event, rather than rotating Perdisa back into the car.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Hernandez will sell the FG01 and the Loonmotor to any interested collector.

We would like to buy a Gordini Type 56 if possible.

With that, we would like to hire Edgar Barth in the Lancia for the East German GP.

If he rejects his offer, i would like to hire Rudolf Krause.

We will also join in the crusade of signing Gaze, Rubirosa and Volonterio, because why shouldn't i?

As a last thing, Hernandez got permission from Gordini to rebadge their package as Hernandez Tipo 56 and Hernandez H/258A.
Last edited by Normal32 on 26 Mar 2016, 00:21, edited 5 times in total.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Bobby Doorknobs

Irish Racing Cars reiterates the deal offered on the previous page to Bruce Halford :)
#FreeGonzo
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

tommykl wrote:Regarding the Bruce Halford situation
Aislabie, I might not have made it clear in the PM, but you may not actually conduct any deals until a budget has been allocated. In Halford's case, given that he appeared to be running a small hotel at the time, this budget will be generous, but not huge. In any case, it's not large enough to allow your current plans.

I would also rather Halford simply enter simply under his own name, as that is much more realistic regarding the particular era. Your budget for Halford, by the way, is £75 000, which should be enough to purchase one good car and perhaps rent a second car for the odd race.

Budgets have been updated; entries for Spa will open shortly.

My apologies; I got rather confused by all the things, but I should be alright for now.

Halford's Auto Racing Team's Big Plan
Greetings all from the Halfordbunker, where we are now ready to make an informed announcement as to our plans for the remainder of the 1956 season.

Firstly, we wish to respectfully decline the offer from Irish Racing Cars for a chassis and engine package. While their offer is highly competitive, we wish to go forward as a Vanwall customer team. On that note, this is our shopping list:

• The purchase of one VW56 chassis, with 254-spec engine, for £43,000.
  • The purchase of one VW55 chassis, with 254-spec engine, for £22,000.
Bruce Halford, as the owner of the team, will enter every remaining Grand Prix of the season - eight in total - using the 56-254 car.

The 55-254 car will be used by various local drivers to enter nearby Grands Prix. Among those we are interested in approaching are:
  • Either Olivier Gendebien or Andre Milhoux for the Belgian Grand Prix.
  • Either Edgar Barth or Wolfgang Seidel for the German Gran Prix.
  • Either Edgar Barth or Rudolf Krause for the East German Grand Prix
  • Either Brian Lacy or Brian Naylor for the Irish Grand Prix.
  • Either Paul Emery or Brian Naylor for the Scottish and British Grands Prix.
  • Either Giorgio Scarlatti or Piero Scotti for the Italian Grand Prix.
  • Either Ken Kavanagh or Tony Gaze for the Thai Grand Prix.

We strongly believe in the importance of local knowledge and talent in a well-functioning team.
Last edited by Aislabie on 19 Mar 2016, 14:29, edited 2 times in total.
Bobby Doorknobs

Aislabie wrote:Either Paul Emery or Bob Gerard for the Irish, Scottish and British Grands Prix.

As the guy who knows practically everything about the Wicklow Circuit let me tell you that neither Emery nor Gerard ever raced there, so their knowledge is not of much use for Ireland :P

May I recommend any of the following: Brian Naylor, David Piper, Bill Lacy or Freddy Smyth. All are winners on the circuit. I would more highly recommend Lacy, though that comes more from the fact that he's Irish than from actual driving ability (I'm trying to get a lot of local entries)! Then again, he wasn't a bad driver, as he did win the Leinster Trophy.
#FreeGonzo
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Simtek wrote:
Aislabie wrote:Either Paul Emery or Bob Gerard for the Irish, Scottish and British Grands Prix.

As the guy who knows practically everything about the Wicklow Circuit let me tell you that neither Emery nor Gerard ever raced there, so their knowledge is not of much use for Ireland :P

May I recommend any of the following: Brian Naylor, David Piper, Bill Lacy or Freddy Smyth. All are winners on the circuit. I would more highly recommend Lacy, though that comes more from the fact that he's Irish than from actual driving ability (I'm trying to get a lot of local entries)! Then again, he wasn't a bad driver, as he did win the Leinster Trophy.

I happily defer to your actual real local knowledge (as opposed to my in-character pretend local knowledge) and edit the post accordingly.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

B.C.M.A. will repair C-01 Chassis 1.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Gordini will repair the damage the Type 56 Chassis 4.

We will also happily sell a new build Type 56 to Hernandez for £26,000
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Aislabie wrote:
Bruce Halford, as the owner of the team, will enter every remaining Grand Prix of the season - eight in total - using the 56-254 car.

Although we at Vanwall are delighted that Bruce Halford has decided to use our cars, I believe there has been a slight miscalculation somewhere. While we are prepared to sell you a new VW56-254 package for our list price of £43 000, we unfortunately cannot sell you a new VW55-254 package for £22 000. That is the list price of the chassis alone, and selling you a full package at that price would incur us a heavy loss. The list price for a new VW55-254 package for British customers is £37 000, and there's very little room for further discount.

However, we are prepared to sell you a used example of said combination (our #2 car from last season) for the £22 000 mentioned.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Nuppiz wrote:
Aislabie wrote:

However, we are prepared to sell you a used example of said combination (our #2 car from last season) for the £22 000 mentioned.

I believe this was the one you mentioned earlier, and this was also the one I was after, thanks!

Could we perhaps also enter into an agreement whereby, if I have enough money, I buy one of your used chassis at the end of the season?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Aislabie wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:
Aislabie wrote:

I believe this was the one you mentioned earlier, and this was also the one I was after, thanks!

Could we perhaps also enter into an agreement whereby, if I have enough money, I buy one of your used chassis at the end of the season?

Yes, once the season is over I'll happily sell you our current car for the right price if I decide to design/build a new one for 1957.

And to confirm to Tommykl: we will build a new Vanwall VW56 chassis with a new Vanwall 254 engine and sell them to Halford Auto Racing Team for £43 000. We will also sell them the VW55 chassis 2 & 254 engine 2 combination currently in our stock for £22 000.

As a result of the recent transactions we no longer have any used equipment left to sell or rent out, so these should be removed from our section on Page 1.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Diario Barca wrote:

Equipo Castelldefels set to abandon F1 this season, future plans for 1957

Following the Team's debut at last week's French Gp, it has been announced by Manuel Bautista that Castelldefels's season will be cut short this season due to budget issues.

Following the race in France, the team suddenly ran out of money after the race and could no longer be able to take part in any more races this year.

Castelldefels started the 1956 season badly after being forced to miss the first race at Monaco due to administrative issues. The team managed to resolve their issues in time for the 2nd race in France.

Despite the bad situation the team were having, Team principal Manuel Bautista have also announced he is planning to revamp the team in hopes of re-entering the sport on a much-higher budget.

Other future plans would include seeking a place of involvement in other motorsports, preferably on lower classes of Motor-racing including F2 and F3, seeking a deal with a competitive manufacturer, and a possible move to new and bigger facilities from their small garage in Castelldefels.

"We are working very hard to get Castelldefels back on track and hopefully by 1957 it will be a very different team compared to this year," said Manuel Bautista.
Last edited by Gonzalez on 18 Apr 2016, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Aislabie wrote:...

I'm pretty sure Cooper can do something for you if you become shareholder of the T41.
If you're interested; i will try to negotiate to take over half of Brunels shares (as he's short of money, selling half of their shares, which are 25% of the total shares (making 12,5 to be bought), equalling to the worth of 12500 (using the design cost of the car as measurement) would give them some breathing room, but they will still be able to use the benefits they currently have. Just like you could use the benefits including using our cars and drivers when we're not racing them. The main catch is that transport and damage is still for your account.
Buying those shares would cost you 12500. This is signifcantly cheaper than even buying a Guidobaldi-Loonmotor or an outdated former top car.

In fact, one of your suggested drivers, Gendebien, is already under Cooper contract. Of course, going for another car means a big no for his services, and a refusal will mean Cooper will enter him in a works car instead for Belgium (chassis 6 + Climax FPF1 engine 1)

The car Brusel can use in Spa for De Felippis is Chassis 5 + Maserati 56A engine 1

Notice that it's still possible for other small privateers to buy shares. The more shares are bought, the cheaper it will be, and the cheaper the construction of a new car in 57 or 58 will be.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:I'm pretty sure Cooper can do something for you if you become shareholder of the T41.
If you're interested; i will try to negotiate to take over half of Brunels shares (as he's short of money, selling half of their shares, which are 25% of the total shares (making 12,5 to be bought), equalling to the worth of 12500 (using the design cost of the car as measurement) would give them some breathing room, but they will still be able to use the benefits they currently have.

As you imply, no negotiations have begun yet, but all 25% may be available to trade if you wish to take the trading that far. All possibilities are options.

This wrote:The car Brunel can use in Spa for De Filippis is Chassis 5 + Maserati 56A engine 1.

This is an already agreed deal as far as I am concerned, so it is "will" instead of "can".
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Vanwall is also making an offer to Tony Gaze for their single race seat. Although we are pleased with the progress Cliff Allison has made, we feel that it might be in his best interests to hone his racecraft in the lower classes for a little while longer. But should Gaze not be willing to, well, grace our team, we'll just hang on to Allison.
Bobby Doorknobs

A deal has been reached between Irish Racing Cars and Equipo Castelldefels whereby IRC will acquire the assets of the Spanish team while they reorganise themselves (i.e. effectively form a brand new team) for next year. In exchange, I'm giving control of Scuderia Centro Sud over to Gonzalez for the remainder of 1956 to help him gain experience of running a team effectively in this series, after which we will find a new owner to run the team from 1957 onwards, while Gonzalez sets up the 'new' Castelldefels team.

My role with regards to the management of Centro Sud is now more of an advisory one, though I will submit entries on the team's behalf in the event of its new owner's absence. Alfonso de Portago and Luigi Musso have been released from their Castelldefels contracts for the time being, and Guglielmo Dei is happy to accommodate two very good drivers in his team who have clearly shown to be desperate for a seat. Centro Sud is now committing to the remainder of the European season, though it will still largely consist of single car entries with one of the team's new drivers or the other drivers that are already signed.
#FreeGonzo
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Hallo there.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
andrew

Post by andrew »

Assanti Millanti will make a shock Return!

Mercedes engine 12
Ultimate chassis a

It will be driven by whoever is available and Italian.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

andrew wrote:Assanti Millanti will make a shock Return!

Mercedes engine 12
Ultimate chassis a

If you sell one of your Mercedes engines to a collector, you can afford an O.S.C.A. 156s engine for 9,000, or if you sell both of your Mercedes engines, you can even get a brand-new O.S.C.A. 1500S-56 engine for 17,500.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
andrew

Post by andrew »

pi314159 wrote:

Mercedes engine 12
Ultimate chassis a

If you sell one of your Mercedes engines to a collector, you can afford an O.S.C.A. 156s engine for 9,000, or if you sell both of your Mercedes engines, you can even get a brand-new O.S.C.A. 1500S-56 engine for 17,500.

Thanks but this is just planned as a one off return blaze of failure as not to die quietly
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

andrew wrote:
pi314159 wrote:

Mercedes engine 12
Ultimate chassis a

Thanks but this is just planned as a one off return blaze of failure as not to die quietly

Failure, you say? I have the perfect offer for that too. You can rent my Cooper T40 chassis for free. I guarantee you there's nothing worse on the market. :P
andrew

Post by andrew »

pi314159 wrote:

Mercedes engine 12
Ultimate chassis a

Thanks but this is just planned as a one off return blaze of failure as not to die quietly[/quote]
Failure, you say? I have the perfect offer for that too. You can rent my Cooper T40 chassis for free. I guarantee you there's nothing worse on the market. :P[/quote]

My currently driverless Ultimate won't get too much further either, although it should at least start
Bobby Doorknobs

Mercedes engine 12
Ultimate chassis a

Last time I checked, Giorgio Scarlatti is Italian, and he's free to drive as long as you're not entering him in Germany ;)
#FreeGonzo
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Rated wrote:Hallo there.

No smoke without fire, or so they say!

Still, no formal approach has been made yet, so this is all still a foretaste of what may or may not yet happen...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well Assasti Milanti, i've got something to make up to you for stealing away your Ferrari last year, so for 12500, you can...

i'll get my coat.

Either way, Gendebienwill drive the Cooper-Climax in Belgium and in Germany both works drivers will drive (to be confirmed which driver drives which car). If no progress is made, we can safely conclude that we need to spare money for a new car.

And hey, don't insult the Cooper T40, it's a very succesful formula 2 design!
Bobby Doorknobs

My earlier repairs post has been edited, D50 chassis 4 will not be repaired for now: http://www.gprejects.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10#p356810

IRC will also join the parade of teams hoping to sign Tony Gaze, because why not? :P
#FreeGonzo
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

We'll repair our damaged chassis.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.