The strangely absent 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix thread

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
dinizintheoven

The strangely absent 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix thread

Post by dinizintheoven »

What happened to it? Did the remnants of the communist secret police drag it away for questioning at the House Of Terror? Or did it drink a bit too much Unicum and pass out in the gutter?

Either way, a shot or two of said Unicum can be raised to George Russell, even though he doesn't look old enough to drink it (and still won't a decade from now). I never thought I'd see a Williams off the back row of the grid on merit this year. How the mighty have fallen. Still, who knows, if the upgrades they're (probably) going to add over the summer break work, Haas and The Team Formerly Known As Jordan might just have something to think about.

Meanwhile:
Max Verstappen's most loyal and dedicated 'fans' wrote:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Fetzie

Re: The strangely absent 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix thread

Post by Fetzie »

So, will Vettel finish the race on the lead lap?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Only just. Ferrari cars a minute behind and the last cars on the lead lap.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Fetzie

Post by Fetzie »

Redemption for the Mercedes pitwall today, after the mess of last weekend.
Vassago

Post by Vassago »

Random useless trivia of the day: Hungaroring is Hulkenberg's worst F1 track on his resume (also Sochi but we need more races there to develop a pattern).

Since finishing 6th for Williams in his rookie season, Hulk's results in the following years are: 11th, 11th, DNF, DNF, 10th, DNF, 12th, 12th :dance:
95 GP / 63 DNF / 5 pts