Opinions on ultimate reject T shirt this year?

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
targaflorio

Opinions on ultimate reject T shirt this year?

Post by targaflorio »

I looked everywhere for a Superaguri (insert Japansese accent...) shirt when they were at the "apex" of their performance (Sato overtaking Alonso!) and I'll be dammed if I have to miss the bountiful opportunity to pick up a reject team shirt in 2010 - any tips on where we can get something like a Team Hispania Chandok, Lotus etc?

What's the most desirable shirt that will one day be as valuable as an Ossella or Zakspeed (remember those guys?). I'll be in Montreal and looking for a souvenier shirt!
CarlosFerreira

Re: Opinions on ultimate reject T shirt this year?

Post by CarlosFerreira »

So far this year, one with Chandhok driving the HRT, with the words "I survived the Australia GP".

In alternative, a picture of the Virgin car and any of the suggestions in the "Headline of the Year" thread.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

I would say:

Virgin: Fuel tank of the year

or some joke with the name of the team and their reliability (my English is not so good to produce half-decent jokes, so I´ll let anybody give it a go at this)
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Ross Prawn

Post by Ross Prawn »

I think a 'Lotus' T shirt with 'Fondmetal Team Malaysia' emblazoned on it.

Or a USF1 T shirt.

Or a 'Let Stephan Race' shirt.
"Other than the car behind and the driver who might get a bit startled with the sudden explosion in front, it really isn't a major safety issue from that point of view,"