Dog?

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
eagleash

Re: Dog?

Post by eagleash »

dr-baker wrote:Google search, coming up...

Edgar Davids 38 year old Dutch International footballer of great repute, past his best & not played for 2 years signs for CPFC, in Sept., on a pay as you play basis. Lasted a couple of months during which time results were appalling. Now gone & team doing better.
DemocalypseNow wrote: when eagleash of all people says you've gone too far about something you just know that's when to apply the brakes and do a U-turn.
Kobacrashi

Post by Kobacrashi »

After much deliberationa nd many great suggestions i decided on Lola, which i thought was great, but my girlfriend wanted to call her Bella, after arguing we came to a decision that we would go either side of the room and call out the names of the contenders. I tried to cheat andcalled Lola out first whilst holding some cheese for her but she walked off. So she chose her own name and decided she didn't want to be a reject, which is fair enough. At least she has taste.

Edgar Davids was a dutch football legend by the way, but a complete Palace reject, he lost every game he was involved in i think and then got kicked out, and to add insult to injury i have his name on my Palace shirt. Lol.
Kobayashi is back! Need I say more!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

eagleash wrote:

Edgar Davids 38 year old Dutch International footballer of great repute, past his best & not played for 2 years signs for CPFC, in Sept., on a pay as you play basis. Lasted a couple of months during which time results were appalling. Now gone & team doing better.

Might his glaucoma (according to my Google search which led straight to Wikipedia) have had anything to do with his poor performance?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Kobacrashi

Post by Kobacrashi »

I think not as he has always had the disease, and is subsequently why he always plays in some kind of glasses. Basically he is too old and his comeback was even less successful than Michael Schumachers.(But probably better than Ralfs)
Kobayashi is back! Need I say more!
eagleash

Post by eagleash »

dr-baker wrote:
eagleash wrote:

Might his glaucoma (according to my Google search which led straight to Wikipedia) have had anything to do with his poor performance?

He's had eyesight problems for years, wore special glasses. Chances are it has worsened, but probably didn't affect him unduly.
DemocalypseNow wrote: when eagleash of all people says you've gone too far about something you just know that's when to apply the brakes and do a U-turn.
DonTirri
Location: Herttoniemi, Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

Post by DonTirri »

Kobacrashi wrote: but my girlfriend wanted to call her Bella

Don't tell me she's a Twilight tard? I feel sorry for you.
I got Pointed Opinions and I ain't afraid to use em!
F1rejects no.1Räikkönen and Vettel fan.
BTW, thats Räikkönen with two K's and two N's. Not Raikonnen (Raikkonen is fine if you have no umlauts though)
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

DonTirri wrote:

We aren't on 4chan. 'Tard' is not a real word.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
DonTirri
Location: Herttoniemi, Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

Post by DonTirri »

shinji wrote:
DonTirri wrote:

When Twilight is concerned, yes it is.
I got Pointed Opinions and I ain't afraid to use em!
F1rejects no.1Räikkönen and Vettel fan.
BTW, thats Räikkönen with two K's and two N's. Not Raikonnen (Raikkonen is fine if you have no umlauts though)
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

shinji wrote:
DonTirri wrote:

Screw it. I've looked for the translation in Google Translator just before reading your post :evil:
Waris

Post by Waris »

You should've called her Mazzacane. Seriously, if you don't know why this is funny, look up what his name means.
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Waris wrote:You should've called her Mazzacane. Seriously, if you don't know why this is funny, look up what his name means.

Oh, good call! I've always loved the name Mazzacane, especially in regards to its meaning and it being the name of a person. I've wanted to call something Mazzacane for ages now.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Waris wrote:You should've called her Mazzacane. Seriously, if you don't know why this is funny, look up what his name means.

Any clues? Tried looking up but no success...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

One problem:

It's an Italian surname for an Argentine guy.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

dr-baker wrote:

Well, 'cane' means 'dog'.
Tealy

Post by Tealy »

dr-baker wrote:

Your'e clearly not researching the good websites...

http://www.f1rejects.com/drivers/mazzac ... raphy.html
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Tealy wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Far too obvious. Why make life too easy, eh?
MCard LOLA
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Tealy wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Lime green Minardi warning!