MotoGP Reject Thread

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

MotoGP Reject Thread

Post by watka »

I'm risking the ban-hammer (okay, maybe just the thread lock) with this one, but I've just been watching the Moto2 race at Qatar. This is a new series which replaces the 250cc series, and has ex-MotoGP riders Toni "Sideways" Elias (my favourite rider since I started watching motorbike racing), Gabor Talmacsi, Niccolo Canepa, Alex de Angelis, Anthony West, and Yuki Takahashi. Elias finished 4th whilst riding with an injury, the others were nowhere. The winner was 19 year old Shoya Tomizawa, who never finished higher than 10th in a 250cc race. Seems like Moto2 has a Kobayashi on its hands...
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
AndreaModa

Re: MotoGP Reject Thread

Post by AndreaModa »

I like this idea! I only caught the end of the Moto2 race, 41 riders into the first corner though, I'm gutted I missed that, maybe F1 could take a look and expand the grid a bit? ;)

Great MotoGP race though, Stoner went and binned it under no pressure whatsoever. He's a crasher and always will be, the sooner all the electronics are gone from the bikes the better because thats the only thing keeping him upright. He rides the bike flat out which is why he's at the front, with no skill or style like the rest of the riders. Plus he's a miserable bugger too!

Good old Rossi kept Dovisioso and Hayden, who it was good to see back at the front fighting it out, off his back and was too far away for Lorenzo to catch at the end. If we were doing it, reject of the race would be a tie between Stoner and Alvaro Bautista who threw it down the road on the final corner on the final lap! Honourable mention to the Pramac team who had both riders retire in the first few laps.

Looking forward to another fantastic season! Should be just grand :D
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Dude, it's F1Rejects.

Just saying.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

thehemogoblin wrote:Dude, it's F1Rejects.

Just saying.

Well, then why not create a page called MotoGP Rejects?
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Phoenix wrote:
thehemogoblin wrote:Dude, it's F1Rejects.

Just saying.

Well, then why not create a page called MotoGP Rejects?

That's what I was implying.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy