Another driver interview published!

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
minrdi

Another driver interview published!

Post by minrdi »

Greetings all at F1 Rejects and I hope you're all well.

Apologies for not touching base in a little while, but I just wanted to let you know we've added to our interview portfolio - which includes racewinners and champions like Alan Jones and Mario Andretti to true F1 rejects such as Giovanni Lavaggi, Marco Apicella, Hideki Noda and Allen Berg - with our latest exclusive interview being with Thierry Boutsen!

His full interview can be found on our site at this link:
http://richardsf1.com/category/exclusive-interviews/thierry-boutsen-exclusive-interviews/

We have close to a dozen in various stages of production and I'll let you know as soon as our next one is up and published - our next publication will be with Stefan Johansson (we hope) in the next week or so.

Take care!
"The advantage of jumping the start is that you can get away a lot quicker." - Murray Walker

Editor, Richard's F1
Visit my F1 website at http://richardsf1.com
Exclusive news, reviews and interviews for F1, IndyCar, V8 Supercars and the WTCC
Shizuka

Re: Another driver interview published!

Post by Shizuka »

Thanks for the interview, it was a nice read. Boutsen STILL seems to be that "good guy".
He deserved that '90 Hungarian GP win.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Great interview, as always! Thank you again for doing these interviews and making them available to everyone!
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Poor Boutsen. He deserved more than being dumped by Williams after 1990 and go drive crappy cars at Ligier for two years.