Taki Inoue on Twitter!

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
midgrid

Taki Inoue on Twitter!

Post by midgrid »

Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere else, but I have just found out that Taki Inoue is on Twitter! (Verified here.) Most of his tweets are in Japanese, but he does occasionally post in English:

Good morning, Mate! raining as usual here in Monaco. Shouldn't be like this. Who changed climate?

The best Japanese restaurant in Monaco is YOSHI. Yoshi means good in Japanese. But price is NO YOSHI. Too high for Japanese food!......

When u go to SUSHI Restaurant, it would better to have SASHIMI first before u order SUSHI. But not too much! Hehehe!

Perhaps someone who has a Twitter account can ask him if this YouTube account is also real, and perhaps point him in the direction of this site? :)
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Taki Inoue on Twitter!

Post by DanielPT »

Great news!!! Top 2011 F1 related news until now :D (I am not joking, as I am really happy about this!). More, I am now able to now first hand when Taki is run over by an ambulance :P
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

Maybe we should invite him to this thread. He probably wouldn't give a rat's a** about it, but it's worth a shot. ;)
Proud supporter of the United States 2nd Amendment.

2012 Predicament Predictions Champion.
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

DOSBoot wrote:Maybe we should invite him to this thread. He probably wouldn't give a rat's a** about it, but it's worth a shot. ;)

It would show that not every F1 fan wanted to run him over with the safety car.
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

Or drive into one either. :P
Proud supporter of the United States 2nd Amendment.

2012 Predicament Predictions Champion.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

OK, this is it. I've sent him a Twitter reply with my account saying the following (stupid Twitter character limit, by the way :twisted: ):
Mr Inoue,hi.I was wondering if you could please check F1Rejects.com and leave a message in forum.We all respectful and big fans of you ;)

Let's touch wood...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Phoenix wrote:OK, this is it. I've sent him a Twitter reply with my account saying the following (stupid Twitter character limit, by the way :twisted: ):
Mr Inoue,hi.I was wondering if you could please check F1Rejects.com and leave a message in forum.We all respectful and big fans of you ;)

Let's touch wood...

Haha!! I can imagine a Japanese person saying the exact same sentence, word for word! I even read it with a Japanese accent in my head! :lol:

(By the way I know it was because of the character limit but its still funny!)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

Here's a nice photo for him if he finds this thread:

"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

midgrid wrote:Here's a nice photo for him if he finds this thread:

is that pic on the Nordschliefe??
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

No, just Spa.
--Nigel Roebuck
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

WeirdKerr wrote:
midgrid wrote:Here's a nice photo for him if he finds this thread:

is that pic on the Nordschliefe??

I wish.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
MaxZero

Post by MaxZero »

Just read his tweet that he has visited the site but cant find the forum so the interest is there

I'de like to say that an interview for one of the podcasts would be epic
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

MaxZero wrote:Just read his tweet that he has visited the site but cant find the forum so the interest is there

Yeah, the man just asked for directions. I don't have a twitter account, so please, Phoenix, send him the link. It would be great that he came to follow this forum. After all, despite few inocent jokes, I have the utmost respect for him and followed his career with interest!
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

DanielPT wrote:
MaxZero wrote:Just read his tweet that he has visited the site but cant find the forum so the interest is there

Yeah, the man just asked for directions. I don't have a twitter account, so please, Phoenix, send him the link. It would be great that he came to follow this forum. After all, despite few inocent jokes, I have the utmost respect for him and followed his career with interest!

There it goes. Now it's just a matter of waiting :D
S951

Post by S951 »

That arrows looks quite nice in that pic, and also Welcome Mr Inoue!
Luca Badoer we miss you appreciation group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187177268036270/
Waris

Post by Waris »

I'm loving his eating tips.
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
eytl
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by eytl »

Hi guys,

Awesome work! Could I ask that if he does make contact that someone get in touch with me (send me an email) so maybe Jamie and I can see if we can arrange an interview or something with him.

Also, could I please just ask for future reference, if any of you are going to contact one of the drivers we've profiled and refer him/her to our site, to email us to give us a heads-up? It's only that many of the profiles were written ten years ago, when we were ten years younger and perhaps with less discretion than we ought to have exercised. We wouldn't want a driver reading his profile and arriving at the conclusion that we were insulting him or her! So if we could have a chance to check the profile and maybe edit it first, that would be good.

For the record, I've just done a quick edit of the Inoue profile which is online.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Seems he has completely forgotten about me and probably (and worse still) about leaving us a message :cry: