F1rejects has been used as a source !!

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
f1-gast

F1rejects has been used as a source !!

Post by f1-gast »

Hey,

I was reading the dutch formule1 magazine(http://www.formule1.nl), and they had some item about Canada and how Canada loves the formula 1.
And they spoke about Tom Jones (Sex bomb Sex Bomb lalala....) and they referenced to F1rejects it was something like"No one did know who the mysterious Tom Jones was untill a few years ago, when F1rejects did an interview with them in 2001". And they also referenced to something more that was on this site.

Just wanted to say this :D
==ROBIN FRIJNS FOR SAUBER IN 2014==
Founder of unracedf1.com and a formula 1 fan since 1994 :) !
http://www.facebook.com/UnracedF1
tommykl

Re: F1rejects has been used as a source !!

Post by tommykl »

HUZZAH!!!!!! Finally some recognition!
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

rFactor's 1989 WIP mod has thanked F1 Rejects, probably for information on teams, cars and drivers.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

I can see F1Rejects ending up in stardom being regularly being spoken of by Coulthard and Brundle! :D
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Row Man Gross-Gene

Post by Row Man Gross-Gene »

DanielPT wrote:I can see F1Rejects ending up in stardom being regularly being spoken of by Coulthard and Brundle! :D

Jamie and Enoch should be. They're the only ones with any real interesting and funny ideas. (sad to say most of the F1 press succeed in making the sport about as fun as a root canal.)
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

f1-gast wrote:Hey,

I was reading the dutch formule1 magazine(http://www.formule1.nl), and they had some item about Canada and how Canada loves the formula 1.
And they spoke about Tom Jones (Sex bomb Sex Bomb lalala....) and they referenced to F1rejects it was something like"No one did know who the mysterious Tom Jones was untill a few years ago, when F1rejects did an interview with them in 2001". And they also referenced to something more that was on this site.

Just wanted to say this :D

I think one of Formule1.nl's writers did some of the driver profiles for F1 Rejects... Mischa Bijenhof (SP?) I think his name is... he was on the 2009 Melbourne GP Friday Edition.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
f1-gast

Post by f1-gast »

Yes that's his name.
But unfortunately formule1.nl is dying a.t.m. :( the quality of the site and forum are getting worse aslong no one does anything.
And the quality of the magazine isn't the quality anymore that it had a few years ago.
==ROBIN FRIJNS FOR SAUBER IN 2014==
Founder of unracedf1.com and a formula 1 fan since 1994 :) !
http://www.facebook.com/UnracedF1
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

indeed, i havent been buying the magazine for years, but it used to be very good. I'm still reading the website, but the most things are just rewritten press-releases. And the reactions on that website are too tiring too read, so i stopped doing that.
I think they inspired very much of their history in the magazine on articles on 8W (which is a great site, who also used to work together with F1 rejects, or still does) Would make sence, since 8w is a dutch website.

It i's however easy to discover F1 rejects, as most websites or magazines who discover it are searching for their local more unknown drivers, and are surprised to see the very good articles.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I think this is not the first time F1 Rejects is used as a source (and not only in unknown places...).
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

F1 Racing probably used F1 Rejects for their 5 Worst Drivers Ever in 2009, although they never actually admitted it.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Peter

Post by Peter »

Aren't we on HWNSNBM's Wikipedia page?
"The FIA's implementation of penalties is about as effective as that of the English football team."
whatisdeletrazdoing

Post by whatisdeletrazdoing »

Peter wrote:Aren't we on HWNSNBM's Wikipedia page?

We used to be, but not anymore. When I checked on Wikipedia, I was bewildered to find that there was no article. Then I realized I searched for HWNSNBM instead of Zsolt Baumgartner :lol:

Also, I noticed that on almost all F1 rejects profiled driver's Wikipedia pages, F1 Rejects is listed as the source :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmaokoen/ Lego F1 Cars
CarlosFerreira wrote:I am vaguely annoyed by Vettel.
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

I like the way Snrub thinks!
DonTirri
Location: Herttoniemi, Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

Post by DonTirri »

Not notable? Bullcrap.

I suggest we start rotatinga wikiwatch where someone will always reupload that article when it gets deleted. FFS
I got Pointed Opinions and I ain't afraid to use em!
F1rejects no.1Räikkönen and Vettel fan.
BTW, thats Räikkönen with two K's and two N's. Not Raikonnen (Raikkonen is fine if you have no umlauts though)
Peter

Post by Peter »

We got deleted from Wikipedia? Why?
"The FIA's implementation of penalties is about as effective as that of the English football team."
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Peter wrote:We got deleted from Wikipedia? Why?

Being wikipedia, probably since we didn't suck up to Jimbo and the autistic dictatorship enough.

----

(I'm an autist myself before someone starts white-knighting)
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

DonTirri wrote:

Not notable? Bullcrap.

I suggest we start rotatinga wikiwatch where someone will always reupload that article when it gets deleted. FFS

Seconded!
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.