Formula One - Cartoon Version

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
ryangregg12345

Formula One - South Park Version

Post by ryangregg12345 »

Imagine if the kids of South Park were drivers in Formula One? I picture Cartman beating Kyle and going "Na na na na na, you lost, Jew!" while doing his victory dance, and Kenny and Tammy (along with Stan and Wendy) kissing on the podium. :lol:

Feel free to make your own suggestions - and this time I'm being honest.
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Murray Walker: Rene says the reason he is going so slow is because he’s used to turbo cars, and these exasperated engine cars are a different kettle of fish to drive.
James Hunt: And all I can say to that is bullsh*t.
ibsey

Re: Formula One - South Park Version

Post by ibsey »

I can imagine whenever Timmy presses his DRS button him shouting in his unqiue way... "TIMMMY!". :lol:

Or whenever Cartman pull of any kind of dirty move (like M Schumi at Hungary 2010), his excuse is likely to be "You need to respect my authority". Alternatively whenever Cartman doesn't get his way within a team I can imagine him pulling one of his unique hissy fits. :lol:

I could go on & on about South Park, but I'll stop there for the time being.
Coming January 2019 a new F1 book revisiting 1994.

Pre order it here; www.performancepublishing.co.uk/1994-th ... eason.html

The book's website; www.1994f1.com/
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Insert obligatory "Kenny" joke here
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

I imagine Kenny's car blowing up during qualifying and Stan screaming :o "OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY!!!" :o
But Kenny gets out of the car without a scratch and immediately bursts into flames.
Then the ambulance rolls over on its way to hospital.
Then Kenny is alive and well for the race since he survived it all.
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Murray Walker: Rene says the reason he is going so slow is because he’s used to turbo cars, and these exasperated engine cars are a different kettle of fish to drive.
ryangregg12345

Formula One - Gravity Falls Version

Post by ryangregg12345 »

Similar to F1: SP
Imagine if the characters of Gravity Falls were drivers in F1? I can imagine Mabel and Pacifica scrapping with each other (since they're worst enemies) while Dipper and Wendy kiss on the podium much to Robbie's frustration. :lol:
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Jonny83

Post by Jonny83 »

I think it ends with the wife of the creator of Vagisil taking over Vettel's car and beating Cartman to the win with all the other cars out of the race thanks to the latter's antics, or something like that. :lol:
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

ibsey wrote:I can imagine whenever Timmy presses his DRS button him shouting in his unqiue way... "TIMMMY!". :lol:

Timmy's national anthem being Lords of the Underworld when he wins.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
ryangregg12345

Formula One - Simpsons Version

Post by ryangregg12345 »

Imagine if the characters of The Simpsons were drivers in Formula One? I can imagine "Oh, Yeah" playing on the podium after Duffman wins the race, and Bart racing in Homer's car and beating Nelson in a photo-finish. :lol:
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
pi314159

Re: Formula One - Simpsons Version

Post by pi314159 »

Maybe all these topics could be merged?
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

OH MY GOD STOP
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

shinji wrote:OH MY GOD STOP
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
ryangregg12345

Formula One - Cartoon Version

Post by ryangregg12345 »

Requested by pi314159
Imagine if all the cartoon characters in the world raced in Formula One. I can imagine Eric Cartman throwing a hissy fit after being beaten at the finish line by Bart Simpson and Sailor Uranus fulfilling her dream of becoming a racing driver. :lol:
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

I agree. I don't mind a little F1 philosophy from time to time, but please, please, don't bite off more than you can chew.
Proud supporter of the United States 2nd Amendment.

2012 Predicament Predictions Champion.
DOSBoot

Re: Formula One - Cartoon Version

Post by DOSBoot »

These threads are looking more and more like this.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

DOSBoot wrote:These threads are looking more and more like this.

I'm just trying to be nice and creative! 8-)
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS NOT WHAT MERGING MEANS. YOU DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER BLOODY THREAD, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AT LEAST HALF A DOZEN USERS ASKING YOU TO STOP.
Everything's great.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

I meant, if you have to do this cartoon f1 thing, than put it all in one thread, and don't open a new thread for every cartoon. I never requested the creation of another thread.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

ryangregg12345 wrote:

That's fine. Just try to keep in in one thread please. :roll:

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

DOSBoot wrote:
ryangregg12345 wrote:

That's fine. Just try to keep in in one thread please. :roll:

This. Just stick to one thread and wait for the mods to come along and merge them. Otherwise they will probably all wind up locked, like your threads in the PMMF.
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

KILL ME PLEASE...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:KILL ME PLEASE...

Why does nobody like my threads?? I'm just trying to be creative. :cry:
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS NOT WHAT MERGING MEANS. YOU DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER BLOODY THREAD, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AT LEAST HALF A DOZEN USERS ASKING YOU TO STOP.

How exactly do I merge threads on the forum?
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

ryangregg12345 wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS NOT WHAT MERGING MEANS. YOU DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER BLOODY THREAD, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AT LEAST HALF A DOZEN USERS ASKING YOU TO STOP.

The moderators can do it for you. It's not that we don't like you're threads, it's just that you are posting vurtually the same subject on different areas. Because of this, it make things mre difficult for other forum members to search for in the future, and takes up unessisary space. A little more tips to help you on this would be to watch this video. (Don't take it too seriously, it just shows you the basics of how an average forum works.)
Last edited by DOSBoot on 13 Mar 2013, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

ryangregg12345 wrote:

Because they're all the same bloody thing! Run my series for me! Hey, wouldn't it be cool if such-and-such was in F1? That's all your threads are!

ryangregg12345 wrote:

You wait for a mod to do it for you.
Everything's great.
ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
ryangregg12345 wrote:

Because they're all the same bloody thing! Run my series for me! Hey, wouldn't it be cool if such-and-such was in F1? That's all your threads are!

ryangregg12345 wrote:

You wait for a mod to do it for you.

OK I will wait. I won't lose my temper.
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

ryangregg12345 wrote:

You ask a moderator.

ryangregg12345 wrote:

It's not creative, it's nonsensical. First off, you create a dozen different threads that all really relate to the same thing...there's the same variation in content you'd get on an Action 52 cartridge (little, if you didn't get that).

If you want to discuss hypothetical F1 seasons containing various cartoon characters then you can, but the PS forum probably isn't the place for that considering it's for discussion of F1 news and events. (but for the love of god, DON'T make a new thread. Just wait for a mod to collate them all and move them into one place.)

And then there's the matter of your concoctions in the PMMF. Suggesting a series, making a thread then asking someone else to run it is NOT how it works. Usually, you have to plan the competition out, put a feeler post in the FORCWSOGMM Thread and then gauge interest. If yes, then make the topic detailing all the competition rules and let it go from there. You can't expect us all to put our time and trust in a competition that you have no means of running yourself.

I'm sorry, but that's how it is. Think about it in our shoes; isn't it all quite...annoying?
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Couldn't have said it any better.

Also when the hell did Pi ever request a thread?
Last edited by Gerudo Dragon on 13 Mar 2013, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Trump 2016
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

First off, you create a dozen different threads that all really relate to the same thing...there's the same variation in content you'd get on an Action 52 cartridge (little, if you didn't get that).

And as an owner of an actual Action 52 cartridge, I couldn't make that context any more explanitory.

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I honestly wonder what parents are thinking when they buy their kids phones/laptops/tablets to play on. At some point in the future I hope I'm going to be a parent, and I know damn well that whatever the latest technological gadget is at that time, my kids won't be touching it until they are mature and sensible enough to use it properly. The instances these days of young kids going nuts on the internet with their naiive parents completely oblivious to everything around them is far too frequent. It's worrying really. The internet isn't a creche, and it isn't a playground. Even on this forum, which is at the extreme mild end of the spectrum, there is frequent swearing and discussions on topics that young kids shouldn't be reading. ISPs should set minimum age limits, verifiable against a database where all customers with that specific company are required by law to register the name and age of the people within the household using the internet. Thus anyone lying about their age would be committing a criminal offence. That would cut out everything from "cyber-bullying" to online grooming by dirty perverts and everything in between. Boom.

You'll find me as "AndreaModa" on the voting card at the next election. I'd be grateful for the support.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

DOSBoot wrote:
First off, you create a dozen different threads that all really relate to the same thing...there's the same variation in content you'd get on an Action 52 cartridge (little, if you didn't get that).

And as an owner of an actual Action 52 cartridge, I couldn't make that context any more explanitory.

Wow, you actually have one? That's pretty cool...
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

DOSBoot wrote:

It's a bit of a pain more than a pleasure. Some of the games don't even work, and those that do are usually unplayable. It's really a game I do not reccomend since of it's notoriety of how bad it is. The only reson why I have it is because I'm a collector. Trust me, it isn't worth the $190 I paid for it. Take my word for it.

ryangregg12345

Post by ryangregg12345 »

I think that problem's solved. Now these threads will be merged. :D
1989 Monaco Grand Prix
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

ryangregg12345 wrote:I think that problem's solved. Now these threads will be merged. :D
...What problem?

Oh...
Last edited by Gerudo Dragon on 13 Mar 2013, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Trump 2016
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

DOSBoot wrote:
DOSBoot wrote:

It's a bit of a pain more than a pleasure. Some of the games don't even work, and those that do are usually unplayable. It's really a game I do not reccomend since of it's notoriety of how bad it is. The only reson why I have it is because I'm a collector. Trust me, it isn't worth the $190 I paid for it. Take my word for it.

I've seen an AVGN review of it...every second game seems to be a shitty space shooter. I can imagine the only reason to buy it is the fact that it's pretty rare...
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

Joey?
-*:-
Benetton

Post by Benetton »

Can we ban ryangregg12345

Please
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:I've seen an AVGN review of it...every second game seems to be a shitty space shooter. I can imagine the only reason to buy it is the fact that it's pretty rare...

It's rarity is why I have it. I bought it knowing that it was bad, even before AVGN. (Who while correct on most of his choises, I have disagreed with at times.) I think I will continue this in the "You're Winner" Game Thread.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jocke1 wrote:Joey?

No, he's been around for a while, on the F1 alternate wiki.
Everything's great.