2017 Formula Female World Championship - Cancelled

Archive for the three above subforums
Turbogirl

2017 Formula Female World Championship - Cancelled

Post by Turbogirl »

The 2017 Formula Female World Championship

The Formula Female World Championship is a female-only one-make single-seater series, conceived as a development program for female drivers and also as a feeder series for F1RWRS.

The winner of each season will also win a sponsorship contract with the Women Drivers Association (WDA) worth 100 credits for her first year in F1RWRS. This sum can be kept for two seasons after departing Formula Female in other intermediate categories.

Also, the Top 3 lady drivers each season will be granted Reject licences to be able to participate in F1RWRS.

Note: I've talked to Aerond about this and this is the result. I'm very happy, to say the least! :D

This Championship features 16 races all over the world. So, feel free to enter your ladies here - if you're running a team yourself or simply as a driver manager doesn't matter! If you want to join in, just follow the entry regulations below and you're ready to go!

1.) Entering a Team

Please pick a team name. Either sign up as a whole new organisation or create yet another branch of your usual RWRS operation. Whichever you prefer.

In this one-make series, the chassis we'll use is the P222 I've posted a while ago in my template thread.

The standard engine for this series is the Ford R-TEC V8 Twin Turbo (currently 770 bhp, 10.800 rpm, 1.5 litre, 3.5 bar). No need to look it up, it's a fictional one. ;)

Please also name your Team Principal, which is your alias in this series. Male, female, anything goes, but he / she has to be fictional!

2.) Choose your drivers

You need 2 drivers. Maybe even a test / reserve driver, if you're going flat out, but the latter is not mandatory. If two (or more) teams should want to hire the same driver, the RNG / D20 will determine, which contract said driver will sign.

Only enter female drivers, who aren't commited to any other duty in 2017!

A little bit of background info on your drivers would also be nice. Age, experience, number of pole-positions, number of race-wins, races driven in total, etc. Doesn't need to be an essay, but at least enough that I understand with whom I'm dealing here.

3.) Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!

After following all instructions above, please fit everything into the official entry format below:

Team:
Team Principal:
Driver #1:
Driver #2:
Test / Reserve Driver:

Basic in-game regulations

Car Numbers
For the inaugural season, numbers will be given by date of entry. Since there is no drivers champion yet, number 1 remains unused, as will be number 13 for obvious reasons.
After this season, re-entering teams will receive car numbers according to their final standing in the previous championship.

Pre-Qualification
There will be no pre-qualification in this series, no matter how many teams are going to enter.

Qualification
A qualifying session is held before each race. All drivers recording a lap time outside 105 % of the pole-position are not qualified and may not enter the race.
The maximum size of each grid is 30 cars or 15 teams. Only the 30 fastest drivers will be allowed to enter a Grand Prix, everyone else counts as DNQ.

Race
No points are awarded for fastest lap or pole position. Points are awarded to those who finish at least 90 % of the race distance.

The point system: 10 - 7 - 5 - 3 - 2 - 1

There are also 6 different in-game weather conditions:

dry, warm (sunny or overcast)
dry, cold (sunny or overcast)
rainy, warm
rainy, cold
heavy rain, warm
heavy rain, cold

All of these play a prominent role on performance. Weather conditions can change during a qualifying or a race.

I won't be crowning a reject of the race all the time, only when a driver or a team does something incredibly stupid. I know, announcing a ROTR is common here, but I really don't consider finishing dead last in a race as utterly rejectful. Everyone has a bad day sooner or later. But that shouldn't stop you from announcing a ROTR each time you feel like it!

The (provisional) official race calendar

Pre-season tests - Spain (Catalunya / March, 12th)

Round 01 - Brazil (Rio de Janeiro / March, 26th)
Round 02 - Argentina (San Luis / April, 9th)
Round 03 - South Africa (Kyalami old layout / April, 23rd)
Round 04 - Belgium (Spa Francorchamps / May, 7th)

Mid-season tests - Belgium (Zolder / May, 14th)

Round 05 - France (Le Castellet / May, 21st)
Round 06 - Monte Carlo (Monaco / June, 4th)
Round 07 - Spain (Catalunya / June, 18th)
Round 08 - Portugal (Estoril / June, 25th)

Mid-season tests - Portugal (Estoril / July, 2nd)

Round 09 - Canada (Montreal / July, 9th)
Round 10 - USA East (Detroit / July, 23rd)
Round 11 - USA West (Long Beach / August, 6th)
Round 12 - Great Britain (Silverstone / August, 20th)

Mid-season tests - Great Britain (Silverstone / August, 27th)

Round 13 - Italy (Monza / September, 3rd)
Round 14 - Germany (Nürburgring / September, 17th)
Round 15 - Japan (Suzuka / Oktober, 1st)
Round 16 - Australia (Adelaide / Oktober, 15th)

Important tools for the player (please read carefully!)

1.) Drivers

1.1.) Team Order
You can set your drivers to First and Second Driver. Internally this means, when they happen to finish 1-2 in a race, your Second Driver has to let your First Driver pass, if she's in front at that time. This is called Team Order and it's totally legal in this game.
If you don't like Team Order, simply say so in your post and both of your drivers will get the code "X", which means, you treat them both equally.

1.2.) Level of Aggressiveness (LoA)
Your drivers can be set to 3 different levels: Aggressive (AGG), Moderate (MOD) and Defensive (DEF). If you don't do so, they'll always race at Moderate.

Aggressive (AGG) - Your driver will attack wherever possible and go to her and the cars limit in each race. Chance of driver errors and accidents is at maximum.

Moderate (MOD) - The default setting. Your driver will attack and defend if necessary. She will rarely go to her or the cars limit. Chance of driver errors and accidents is at normal.

Defensive (DEF) - Your driver will never attack on her own and only defend her current position. She'll never go to her or the cars limit. Chance of driver errors or accidents is at zero.

Unlike old PC games, you don't need to change the LoA before each race. Most of the time Moderate (MOD) will work perfectly for you. This also doesn't mean, that the settings are to be taken literally. Even if you set one driver to DEF, she will attack the car in front of her, if she really really gets the chance to do it safely.

I will also post your driver settings in the entry-post (down below), so that you can easily find and change them. The code I'll use looks either like this:

Car #13: Rahel Frey (1 / AGG)
Car #14: Natacha Gachnang (2 / MOD)

This means, that your drivers are set at First and Second Driver. Rahel is set a Aggressive (AGG) and Natacha at Moderate (MOD).

Or like this:

Car #13: Rahel Frey (X / AGG)
Car #14: Natacha Gachnang (X / MOD)

Same as the first example, only this time "X" indicates, that both drivers are treated equally by their teams.

:!: Important: Unlike in previous versions of this rule, more experienced drivers make less mistakes when set to AGG than inexperienced drivers!

1.3.) Firing and hiring drivers
There is no real rule for this. Fire whoever you like whenever you like. Of course, new drivers will need at least one race (or a test session) to get into their new job.
If you sack someone during the season, but realize later that she wasn't as bad as you thought and try to re-hire said driver, there is at least a 50 % chance, she denies that offer, because she was fired in the first place. I usually decide this by throwing a six-sided dice.

1.3.1.) Hiring already employed drivers
Players can also try to lure employed drivers into their teams. This is decided by a random throw of the D20 under certain circumstances. E.g. luring a driver, who is currently in a top team, into your backmarker team is going to be a lot more difficult than "stealing" from your immediate rivals.

:!: Important: Rule 1.3.1 is only provisional. If too many players begin to quarrel with each other because of this rule, it will be abolished immediately, before it kills the game.

2.) The Upgrade System

Teams can upgrade the chassis. Engines, tyres and fuel can't be upgraded by the team itself, but from season to season the manufacturers will upgrade their products automatically.

This game works with so-called "Constructor's Points" (CP in short) instead of credits. Each team starts with 20 CP into the inaugural season. Drivers earn CP for the team by finishing a race under certain conditions:

Positions 1 - 10 = 1 CP
Positions 11 - 20 = 2 CP
Positions 21 and below = no CP awarded
DNQ, DSQ or DNF = no CP awarded

The CP can also be transferred from one season to the next.

You can spend your CP on three different packages during the season:

A small upgrade costs 2 CP
A medium upgrade costs 6 CP
A large upgrade costs 10 CP

You can't go higher than 10, but you can buy as many large upgrades during a season as you want (or as you can pay for). You can only upgrade one car at a time. If you spend 6 CP for a medium upgrade, you must declare which of your two cars shall be upgraded. So, if you want to give both cars a medium upgrade, you must invest 12 CP!

You must also declare, in which way the car shall be upgraded. You can either upgrade Qualifying-Performance or Race-Performance. So, if you want to spend 6 CP for a medium qualifying upgrade, it again only upgrades one car. Both cars upgraded costs 12 CP, and if you want to upgrade both qualifying performance and race performance on both cars at the same time, you'll have to invest 24 CP.

All these upgrades have immediate effect and will always improve the car. I figured, the system is complicated and expensive enough already. It doesn't need a frustration factor.

The official entry list

Team: Aeroracing Junior Women Racing Team (Aeroracing JWRT)
Team Principal: Penelope McAllister (Phoenix)
Car #0: Shizuka Otuka (X / MOD)
Car #2: Alexia Kane (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Erica Battaglia

Team: Voeckler GPE
Team Principal: Séraphine Voeckler (Biscione)
Car #3: Natalia Valenti (X / MOD)
Car #4: Adélaide Voeckler (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Zénaide Voeckler

Team: Marlboro Henry Ford
Team Principal: Carl Henry (mike robers)
Car #7: Jessica Peterson (X / MOD)
Car #8: Payson Keller (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Dove Rooney

Team: Airwaves Nebula Grand Prix
Team Principal: Jacques Couteau (Ataxia)
Car #9: Katie Lea Winter (X / MOD)
Car #10: Karen Cassidy (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Carmela Álvarez Torrente

Team: Atreides Racing
Team Principal: Paul Herbert (tristan1117)
Car #11: Veronica Asimov (X / MOD)
Car #12: TBA
Test / Reserve Driver: TBA

Team: United Saver Developments
Team Principal: Andreas Klopp (SeedStriker)
Car #14: Sasha Hawke (X / MOD)
Car #15: Etsuko Hayase (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Anna Callaway

Team: Foxdale Auto Racing Team
Team Principal: Pippa Mann (dr-baker)
Car #20: Laura Wener (X / MOD)
Car #21: Laura Hamilton (X / MOD)

Team: West Ford France
Team Principal: Mikael Valerian (Normal32)
Car #22: Juana Romero (X / MOD)
Car #23: Guadalupe Alvarez Reina (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Faiza Nissany

Team: Equipe Fantomette
Team Principal: Joaquim Alcantara (FantometteBR)
Car #24: Zélia do Nascimento (X / MOD)
Car #25: Ingeborg Junghans (X / MOD)

Team: Peak Motorsport
Team Principal: Craig Harris (V8fan12)
Car #26: Chelsie Knight (X / MOD)
Car #27: Skye Summers (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Madison Shaw

Team: Plus One Women's Engineering
Team Principal: Herrmann Mann (pasta_maldonado)
Car #34: Polly Whitechapel (X / MOD)
Car #35: Seres Adél (X / MOD)

Team: Equipe Bernard Leclercq
Team Principal: Bernard Leclercq (go_Rubens)
Car #41: TBA
Car #42: Sarah Bellamy (X / MOD)
Test / Reserve Driver: Chloé Henri

Team: Hydook Racing Team
Team Principal: Mirko Bosevic (Pointrox)
Car #62: Milica Bosevic (X / MOD)
Car #63: Kyoko Katayama (X / MOD)

Team: Loyer Racing Technologies
Team Principal: Herbert Loyer (Hermann95)
Car #94: Anna Katharina "A.K." Wolf (X / MOD)
Car #95: Dorien Lamberigts (X / MOD)

This list will be kept up-to-date over the course of this season.

Should there be any more questions, feel free to ask!

Next up will be the list of available liveries, but that shouldn't stop any of you from signing up right away! Also, this is my very first attempt on a canon series. Mistakes are bound to happen, so please be a little patient with me. :)
Last edited by Turbogirl on 18 May 2018, 16:41, edited 36 times in total.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2017 Formula Female WCS (ENTRIES OPEN)

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Sounds like an exciting new prospect for the canon. As for the proposed sponsorship scheme, it's a great idea in theory, but it won't happen in practice until you manage to hammer out a deal with that wily old fox Aerond :P

Team: Plus One Women's Engineering
Team Principal: Herrmann Mann (No relation to Pippa/Douglas) - Because hey, this is just another attempt for me to flesh out his (one-dimensional) character!

Driver #1: Poppy Whitechapel (GBR) (owned by EastLondoner)
Poppy drove quite successfully in the F1 Rejects Grand Prix 2 championship, a series that ran parallel to F1 in the 1990s, but with less restrictions on the teams. (Official canon explanation). She drove for Tyrrell and Lola, scoring podiums in her days at Tyrrell, in a career lasting from 1994 to the current F1RGP2C season, 1999.

Driver #2: Seres Adél (HUN) (owned by Salamander)
Seres competed in the Siemens Ausdauer Rejects Series in 2016, in the Prototype class for Equipe Gauthier. She was part of the winning trio in her class for the SARS FedEx Canadian Grand Prix. She is looking for a fresh start here.

I'll be having a go at my own livery, as per usual, even though I'll probably end up doing half the canons liveries this year.

On another note Turbogirl, would it be possible for you to drop into the F1Rejects IRC chat? (http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=%23F1Rejects) There are some canon calendar matters I'd like to discuss, primarily a shared weekend at Kyalami with F2RWRS and ARST.
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 07 May 2014, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Team: Airwaves Nebula Grand Prix
Team Principal: Jacques Couteau (Astro Racing Group co-owner, shampoo entrepreneur and board member of Paulton Rovers FC)
Driver #1: Katie Lea Winter (GER) (owned by Rated)
Driver #2: Karen Cassidy (USA) (owned by Salamander)
Test / Reserve Driver: Carmela Álvarez Torrente (ESP)

Livery: I'll do my own, it'll look similar to the 2017 F2RWRS and AR3.5 machines.

Both race seats are currently open, due to a dearth of female talent in the Astro Racing Stars setup. We welcome anyone with race-winning pedigree, and good performers will have a chance to continue in an Astro-affiliated team in future seasons.

Katie Lea Winter has raced for Clockwork Racing in IFRC, the only known team to have a cat as the team principal. With her experience, she will be the de facto team leader.

Carmela Álvarez Torrente is the youngest child of former F1RGP2C racer José Álvarez and her two older brothers currently have contemporary racing experience; Diego will join the Jones F1RWRS team in 2017 after winning F2RWRS, and Jorge currently races for Nebula in F3RWRS.
Last edited by Ataxia on 07 May 2014, 21:53, edited 2 times in total.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I'll offer Karen Cassidy to any interested team bosses - currently 19 years old and the youngest child of American IndyCar legend Brendon Cassidy Sr., she, like all of her siblings, followed her father into a racing career. In 2016, she raced in the Pro Mazda series, and despite a sluggish start to the season, won the last 8 races in a row and narrowly missed out on the championship. She initially intended to continue on the Road to Indy, however, the formation of Formula Female has caught her attention.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Team: Peak Motorsport
Team Principal: Craig Harris (New Zealander, owner of Harris Finance)
Driver #1: Verna Klien (AUT)
Driver #2: Chelsie Knight (GBR)
Test / Reserve Driver: Skye Summers (CAN)

Verna Klien The 21 year old Austrian competed in the last three rounds of the 2016 International Formula Reject Challenge and qualified for all three finals. She even managed to finish 10th & in the points at the Round of Japan. She has also competed at a F1RSTC round and was a regular Swiss and Austrian karting champion in her younger days. She has entered Formula Female with Peak after losing her drive with Takagi Racing Enterprises in AR3.5 (formerly IFRC).

Chelsie Knight The 25 year old from London competed in the inaugural 2016-2017 FRENCH championship after 2 seasons racing in the Chinese Formula Masters series. She won the 2015 championship after coming extremely close in 2014. She has also raced in Auto GP and British Formula 3 taking victories in both series. Has a smooth and consistent driving style.

Skye Summers The new kid on the block, Skye is a 16-year old Canadian teenager from Vancouver. Despite not having much motorsport experience, she is eager to learn and has secured the test/reserve role at the team (in no part thanks to her Air Canada sponsorship).

UPDATE: drivers
Last edited by V8fan12 on 13 May 2014, 21:36, edited 5 times in total.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Florence Briggs, 19 years of age from Brighton, UK, has expressed interest in particpating in this series. She has done karting and Formula Ford for the past few seasons, and considered entering AutoRejects 2.0 this season until the announcement of this series.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Salamander wrote:I'll offer Karen Cassidy to any interested team bosses - currently 19 years old and the youngest child of American IndyCar legend Brendon Cassidy Sr., she, like all of her siblings, followed her father into a racing career. In 2016, she raced in the Pro Mazda series, and despite a sluggish start to the season, won the last 8 races in a row and narrowly missed out on the championship. She initially intended to continue on the Road to Indy, however, the formation of Formula Female has caught her attention.

Nebula are interested, especially since we have a deal with Mazda for various series...

If Cassidy signs, then I'm looking for someone experienced to lead the team.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ataxia wrote:
Salamander wrote:I'll offer Karen Cassidy to any interested team bosses - currently 19 years old and the youngest child of American IndyCar legend Brendon Cassidy Sr., she, like all of her siblings, followed her father into a racing career. In 2016, she raced in the Pro Mazda series, and despite a sluggish start to the season, won the last 8 races in a row and narrowly missed out on the championship. She initially intended to continue on the Road to Indy, however, the formation of Formula Female has caught her attention.

Nebula are interested, especially since we have a deal with Mazda for various series...

If Cassidy signs, then I'm looking for someone experienced to lead the team.

Certainly, the offer is accepted. Though I should probably tell you that all the IndyCar feeder series are sponsored by Mazda. :P
Everything's great.
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

At 17 years of age, Milica Bosevic - Mirko Bosevic's daughter - is interested in stepping into the world of professional racing after years of tuition under her father's eye.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Team: Voeckler GPE
Team Principal: Séraphine Voeckler (wife of Frédéric-Maxime Voeckler)
Driver #1: Natalia Valenti
Driver #2: Zénaïde Voeckler
Test / Reserve Driver: Adélaïde Voeckler

Lead driver Natalia Valenti is a feisty, aggressive racer out to prove a point. She is a race winner in the Rejects Touring Car Championship, proving to be equally as fast as her team-mate, and former F1R Super Touring Cup champion Martin McGovern. She recently replaced Lorezno Crescenzi in F1RSTC, taking pole position on her series debut before being punted out of the race.

Second driver Zénaïde Voeckler is the youngest daughter of Voeckler GPE's CEO Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler. While her older brother Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler is known as a bit of a wildcard in Formula 1, Zénaïde has a much more measured approach to driving, prefering a smooth and consistent driving style.

Test driver Adélaïde Voeckler is complimenting her AutoReject 3.5 campaign with Clockwork Racing with test and reserve duties. Her style is a mixture of both Valenti and her cousin Zenaide.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Turbogirl

Post by Turbogirl »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Sounds like an exciting new prospect for the canon. As for the proposed sponsorship scheme, it's a great idea in theory, but it won't happen in practice until you manage to hammer out a deal with that wily old fox Aerond :P

On another note Turbogirl, would it be possible for you to drop into the F1Rejects IRC chat? (http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=%23F1Rejects) There are some canon calendar matters I'd like to discuss, primarily a shared weekend at Kyalami with F2RWRS and ARST.

Well, I thought that sponsorship deal would be a nice addition, but let's just see what comes out of it, especially since I haven't talked to Aerond about it yet. And if it falls through, at least the girls get some good racing experience.

About that chat: I can try, but I'm pretty inexperienced with computer and internet stuff in general (insert your pun about women and technology here :roll: ), so I can't promise anything. Let me first see, if I can figure it out, otherwise we could still discuss this here or via e-mail?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Turbogirl wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:Sounds like an exciting new prospect for the canon. As for the proposed sponsorship scheme, it's a great idea in theory, but it won't happen in practice until you manage to hammer out a deal with that wily old fox Aerond :P

Well, I thought that sponsorship deal would be a nice addition, but let's just see what comes out of it, especially since I haven't talked to Aerond about it yet. And if it falls through, at least the girls get some good racing experience.

About that chat: I can try, but I'm pretty inexperienced with computer and internet stuff in general (insert your pun about women and technology here :roll: ), so I can't promise anything. Let me first see, if I can figure it out, otherwise we could still discuss this here or via e-mail?

That's fair enough. The chat is fairly simple to figure out, but if for whatever reason you'd rather discuss things via a-mail, I can do that.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Turbogirl wrote:

The chat is pretty easy to figure out, in all honesty. Just go here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=%23F1Rejects, input a username, and that should be that.
Everything's great.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Team: Équipe Fantomette
Team Principal: Joaquim Alcântara (formerly (test) driver from Rejects-1 WC series, Euromotor International's VP of junior series operations)
Driver #1: Zélia do Nascimento (Brazilian, she is one of Cleide do Nascimento's children, her mother a former driver mostly attached to her exploits at LGPS series)
Driver #2: Ingeborg Junghans (German driver from Euromotor International's racing school. Had tried her hand at several junior fomulaes around the world)
Test / Reserve Driver: TBA (open to any driver who wants to fill the seat)
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Team: Atreides Racing
Team Principal: Paul Herbert
Driver #1: Veronika Asimov (RUS) - F1RICS experience
Driver #2: TBA
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

2 Female drivers looking to Progress their Careers

Chelsie Knight The 25 year old competed in the inaugural FRENCH championship in 2016-2017 off season after 2 seasons racing in the Chinese Formula Masters series winning the 2015 championship and coming extremely close in 2014. Has also raced in Auto GP and British Formula 3 taking victories in both series. has a Smooth and Consistent driving Style

20 year old Laura Hamilton Raced in British Formula 3 in 2016, finishing 6th in her debut season taking 2 victories, has also been a front runner in BRDC Formula 4 and British Formula ford.
Has quite an aggressive driving style and is not one to settle for position and if she go go for a gap she will.

Both drivers are open to any offer
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

peteroli34 wrote:2 Female drivers looking to Progress their Careers

Chelsie Knight The 25 year old competed in the inaugural FRENCH championship in 2016-2017 off season after 2 seasons racing in the Chinese Formula Masters series winning the 2015 championship and coming extremely close in 2014. Has also raced in Auto GP and British Formula 3 taking victories in both series. has a Smooth and Consistent driving Style

20 year old Laura Hamilton Raced in British Formula 3 in 2016, finishing 6th in her debut season taking 2 victories, has also been a front runner in BRDC Formula 4 and British Formula ford.
Has quite an aggressive driving style and is not one to settle for position and if she go go for a gap she will.

Both drivers are open to any offer

Peak Motorsport would like to offer Chelsie Knight a drive. :)
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Team: Équipe Bernard Leclercq
Team Principal: Bernard Leclercq
Driver #1: TBA

peteroli34, we are interested in Laura Hamilton as a test / reserve driver, if you wish.

Driver 1 and 2 seats are open to all offers.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Team: Loyer Racing Technologies
Team Principal: Herbert Loyer
Driver 1: A.K. Wolf(Anna Katharina Wolf)
Driver 2: TBA
Test driver: TBA

A.K. Wolf: She is the younger sister of T.K. and J.C. Wolf, and she did karting for a while and raced some lower class single seater races like Formula BMW and British F3. She was quite succesful but wasn't able to make the step up mainly because of a lack in fundings. Her brother J.C. Wolf helped her to get in touch with sponsors and now A.K. has the backing of Raiffeisen Bank International.
Last edited by Hermann95 on 08 May 2014, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I personally dislike going on the chat, but I do try to go on anyway sometimes. But anyway I plan to enter this league and will post fully when I am back on a computer
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I probably won't enter this series, but I announce that F1RSTC driver Etsuko Hayase would able to serve in this series. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Team: Aeroracing Junior Women Racing Team (Aeroracing JWRT)
Team Principal: Penelope McAllister (Phoenix McAllister's daughter)
Driver #1: Shizuka Otuka (JAP)
Driver #2: Alexia Kane (UK)
Test / Reserve Driver: Erica Battaglia (ITA)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Guess who's about to post an entry! ;)

Team name: Foxdale Auto Racing Team
Team principal: my fictional Pippa Mann
Driver 1: Laura Wener (MOD) (East Londoner's driver)
Driver 2: Laura Hamilton (MOD) (SeedStriker's driver)
Test/reserve driver: TBA

Seemed to have turned into an official Team Laura!!! They will begin the season as equal, but if a clear number 1 becomes apparent, then it will be made official team policy.
Last edited by dr-baker on 08 May 2014, 14:50, edited 2 times in total.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Loyer Racing Technologies would like to make offers to the following drivers:
Florence Briggs: Race seat
Laura Hamilton: Race seat
Chelsie Knight: Race seat
this offers are all for the same seat because the second seat will be filled with my own driver. Btw. In my team both drivers get equal treatment, except one of the drivers will fight for the championship at the later stage of the season.

As for the testing seat, it's open to all offers.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Florence Briggs gladly accepts Loyer's offer of a seat. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

East Londoner wrote:Florence Briggs gladly accepts Loyer's offer of a seat. :)

As posted in the "Drivers wanted" thread, would eith or both of Poppy Whitechapel and/or Laura Wener be interested in driving for Foxdale here?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Due to a quick ret-con, Plus One Women Engineering's Poppy Whitechapel is now known as Polly Whitechapel

dr-baker wrote:
East Londoner wrote:Florence Briggs gladly accepts Loyer's offer of a seat. :)

As posted in the "Drivers wanted" thread, would eith or both of Poppy Whitechapel and/or Laura Wener be interested in driving for Foxdale here?

Poppy Whitechapel is currently contracted to compete in LMP2, whilst Polly Whitechapel (F1RGP2C Poppy) has signed for POWE.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

go_Rubens wrote:Team: Équipe Bernard Leclercq

peteroli34, we are interested in Laura Hamilton as a test / reserve driver, if you wish.

Etsuko Hayase is interested in a race seat. :)
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

FMecha wrote:

What experience does she have?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Turbogirl

Post by Turbogirl »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:I personally dislike going on the chat, but I do try to go on anyway sometimes. But anyway I plan to enter this league and will post fully when I am back on a computer

Sure, take your time. :)

Also, don't worry too much about the chat. I'll handle 99,9 % of all the important stuff regarding this series right here in this very thread. It's much easier to have one main source of information.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

go_Rubens wrote:
FMecha wrote:

What experience does she have?

I already stated it: F1RSTC. ;)
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Chelsie Knight accepts the Peak Motorsport drive

Laura Hamilton accepts the offer from Foxdale
Last edited by Peteroli34 on 08 May 2014, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Team: Union Saver Developments
Team Principal: Andreas Klopp
Driver #1: Sasha Hawke

Sasha Hawke is a versatile driver, who has raced on both tarmac (Reject Truck Series) and gravel (Reject Rallycross Series)

USD is also interested on Etsuko Hayase for the second driving seat
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

peteroli34 wrote:Laura Hamilton accepts the offer from Foxdale

:D Brilliant!
MCard LOLA
Turbogirl

2017 Formula Female WCS Liveries

Post by Turbogirl »

Liveries (First Wave)

As promised, here is the first wave of liveries I've made so far. Four now, four in a later post. Would be nice, if someone finds them decent and decides to pick one of them as his official livery.

Also, if Pasta and Ataxia, who seem to have the most experience when it comes to customized liveries, could give me a short critique, if these liveries are any good and how I could improve my style in the future, that would be great!

Despite all that, I've decided to do something I might regret in the not-too-distant future: If players aren't happy with the liveries I've posted, but you like what I do in general, I'm willing to make customized liveries for you. Gotta start sometime, I guess. BUT (and that's a big but) please be gentle with me and don't ask for too complex liveries. I'm still a beginner. ;)

You can use the template of the P222 (link in the opening post) to make a sketch for me, how you want your livery to look like.

And since these took me a while to make, please don't expect the customized liveries to be ready in just a few days.

P222 AGS Livery

http://www.formularejects.com/imageuplo ... livery.jpg

P222 Amoco Livery

P222 ATS Livery

P222 Benetton Livery

http://www.formularejects.com/imageuplo ... tonliv.jpg
Last edited by Turbogirl on 08 May 2014, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Turbogirl

2017 Formula Female WCS Liveries

Post by Turbogirl »

Liveries (Second Wave)

And here is the second wave. I don't know how the RWRS canon handles tobacco sponsorship, but yeah, there is a tobacco sponsor in one of my liveries.

P222 Banco do Brasil / Beck's Livery

http://www.formularejects.com/imageuplo ... lliver.jpg

P222 Leyton House Livery

http://www.formularejects.com/imageuplo ... nhouse.jpg

P222 Nippon Livery

http://www.formularejects.com/imageuplo ... nliver.jpg

P222 Williams Livery

http://www.formularejects.com/imageuplo ... amsliv.jpg

So, please let me know what you think of them. Do you like one of those and want to have it as your official livery for this series? Do you like my style of making liveries and want me to have a go on a customized one? :)
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I do like those liveries, I think they're pretty awesome!

Here's mine for the season, in keeping with the other Nebula liveries. Numbers can be added another time.

Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

I really like your liveries, they are absolutely awsome. I'll try to do one on my own(will be my first attempt and i have the feeling that i'm pretty bad). If my own livery is shitty i would go with the AGS livery.
Btw. which program did you use for this?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

As the Porsche Cup is listed as 'defunct series' (i missed that announcement on the forum though), that would mean Dorien Lamberigts would be available for any team that wants her. She has 2 seasons F3RWRS and 1season IFRC as experience.
I had to look back in the original F3RWRS thread to find her age, which was 16 at the moment. If i can count correctly, that would mean she's still only 19 at the moment.

Depending on wheter Turbogirl is going to stick to the binary gender system or not , Gia Van Dycke might be available. She has driven in nearly all important canon series, but only in F1RWRS and RTCC since she presents as female.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Loyer Racing Technologies would like to sign Dorien Lamberigts for a race seat.