Crazy rumour

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
dr-baker

Crazy rumour

Post by dr-baker »

Lewis Hamilton to be in a Force India by the British Grand Prix!

How do I know? Well, Lewis's girlfriend is Nicole Scherzinger, who sung Jai Ho! This song is covered in this year's Children in Need charity single, sung by Fifi the flowertot, in the Silver Hatch pitlane. FIF1, as we know, stands for Force India F1, and it can't be a coincidence that they sung it in a British pitlane. Evidence can be found in the following youtube clip from about 2:22 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQGYVmEsE1E
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CarlosFerreira

Re: Crazy rumour

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Standing up...
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

What-the-heck?!?!
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

No, let me rephrase that. I am standing up and on stilts.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Alianora La Canta

Post by Alianora La Canta »

Why would Force India have a driver on board who was outqualified by both its 2009 pilots of the time at that particular track? Unless they think the McLaren was slower than the Force India there, which really would be a conspiracy theory and a half...
hclw

Post by hclw »

This move makes sense. I can see it happening. I support it 110%.

Yes.

Its the logical progression
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Oh, and don't forget that both teams have Mercedes engines... And Bridgestone tyres... And a common ECU unit...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

dr-baker wrote:Oh, and don't forget that both teams have Mercedes engines... And Bridgestone tyres... And a common ECU unit...

And they share the letters 'c', 'r', 'e', 'n' and 'a'.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

And they both compete in F1 at the same tracks on the same weekends in the same race... :o
MCard LOLA
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

And you know what? THEY'RE BOTH HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

dr-baker wrote:And they both compete in F1 at the same tracks on the same weekends in the same race... :o

D'you think The Ron may be about to take over Force India?!
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
rffp

Post by rffp »

Is this post one of the andreamodaf1 Alternate Season's posts that linger in the Jean-Denis Deletraz forum? This seems like a Twillight Zone post! :D
A fan of Roberto Pupo Moreno, the one and only, the legend!
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

BOTH CARS HAVE SEATS!
"Grosjean has a great desire to turn around and look at the corner he's just gone through, too many times per lap or per session, he's always spinning that Renault"
Fitch

Post by Fitch »

I would like to echo Carlos' post and add that I'm on the Roof of a Very Tall building.........
Rentragmuab Tlosz!!!!!
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

Fitch wrote:I would like to echo Carlos' post and add that I'm on the Roof of a Very Tall building.........

DON'T JUMP!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

rffp wrote:Is this post one of the andreamodaf1 Alternate Season's posts that linger in the Jean-Denis Deletraz forum? This seems like a Twillight Zone post! :D

No, I just have a crazy imagination that can read things into stuff that isn't always there... :? I love being in my own little world...

By the way, didn't Mad Max Mosely have the crazy idea of drivers swapping teams every race weekend a few years ago? So in that alternate reality, Hamilton really could be driving for the Force at the British Grand Prix....
MCard LOLA
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

dr-baker wrote:
rffp wrote:Is this post one of the andreamodaf1 Alternate Season's posts that linger in the Jean-Denis Deletraz forum? This seems like a Twillight Zone post! :D

No, I just have a crazy imagination that can read things into stuff that isn't always there... :? I love being in my own little world...

By the way, didn't Mad Max Mosely have the crazy idea of drivers swapping teams every race weekend a few years ago? So in that alternate reality, Hamilton really could be driving for the Force at the British Grand Prix....

Oh, never heard about that. How would Lewis fare with an uncompetitive car? And if it was some years ago, how would have Christijan Albers, Yuji Ide or Sakon Yamamoto with a Ferrari, Renault or McLaren? :P
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Phoenix wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Oh, never heard about that. How would Lewis fare with an uncompetitive car? And if it was some years ago, how would have Christijan Albers, Yuji Ide or Sakon Yamamoto with a Ferrari, Renault or McLaren? :P

...Or it might have been Bernie... But it was a few winters ago, and he suggested it amongst several other proposed rule changes that normally the teams would not accept, and it was a bargaining chip to force the teams to accept, saying "Look what we could do if you don't accept..."
MCard LOLA
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

dr-baker wrote:By the way, didn't Mad Max Mosely have the crazy idea of drivers swapping teams every race weekend a few years ago? So in that alternate reality, Hamilton really could be driving for the Force at the British Grand Prix....

That was Max's day off the pills, I'm sure. I'd accept that as soon as football teams start exchanging players every other weekend.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
dr-baker wrote:By the way, didn't Mad Max Mosely have the crazy idea of drivers swapping teams every race weekend a few years ago? So in that alternate reality, Hamilton really could be driving for the Force at the British Grand Prix....

That was Max's day off the pills, I'm sure. I'd accept that as soon as football teams start exchanging players every other weekend.

I would accept it, but only for the sake of seeing reject drivers with good cars.